Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Oh! Baby

happyness

Post Mon, Nov 12 2018, 9:05 pm
Hi! I ordered a stroller from Oh! Baby, the Cybex Priam. WHen I had tested the carriage I loved the flat seat and the fold option that it folded over with the seat. I did not realize that only the Lux seat had that option. I ordered the 2 in 1 seat, and only realized that it did not have those options after it was delivered. I am so upset, I know it's my mistake, but these two reasons are precisely why I chose the carriage. Does anyone know their return/exchange policy?? WIll they let me exchange it for the Lux seat??? I spent sooo much time deciding on a carriage I cannot believe this slipped past me!!

amother
Denim

Post Mon, Nov 12 2018, 9:52 pm
I returned baby gifts I got from there and they gave me a store credit which I used a year later when I needed to buy a new car seat

happyness

Post Mon, Nov 12 2018, 9:57 pm
amother wrote:
I returned baby gifts I got from there and they gave me a store credit which I used a year later when I needed to buy a new car seat

thanks, then they'll probably let me exchange and get credit if it's cheaper...which is not optimal cuz I'd love $$$ back but certainly worth it cuz as is now, the carrriage does not suit my needs

happyness

Post Tue, Nov 13 2018, 10:49 am
Just to update, the woman on the phone was super nice and accommodating, and is allowing me to exchange it, even offering me a discount for the new seat Smile

flowerpower

Post Tue, Nov 13 2018, 10:55 am
Glad it worked out!!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics