Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Finally... This guy isn't playing games
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next

Frumwithallergies

Post Sun, Nov 18 2018, 7:50 am
amother wrote:
Ive never heard him speak of his Vax views, but hopefully others here know why he is so anti-vax. Id like to hear others here offer what this person has researched and knows that most dont about what the proven Vax dangers are that the US govt is holding back from the US public. Just telling us that doctors get bonuses for 65% of their patients getting vaxed doesnt answer what the definite proven dangers are.

I've never heard of a practice whereby doctors receive bonuses for having a certain percentage of their patients vaccinated. Do you have proof of this ?

groisamomma

Post Sun, Nov 18 2018, 8:06 am
For those that don't live in Lakewood, Dr. Roberts is a tzaddik. Regardless of whether you agree with his views, he is doing this, and everything else he does, for the klal. I can post endless examples but I'm not here to convince anyone. Let's just say that people like him, that use their millions of dollars to fund initiatives purely for the klal, are few and far between.

Having said that, this video is more than a week old and in that time the mission he set out to do was accomplished. An arrogant group of anti-vax parents (hello, newcomers) supposedly initiated a lawsuit against some schools here because their children were not welcome back to school until they vaccinated or waited out the outbreak at home. After Dr. Roberts got involved, they backed down.

I, for one, am grateful my children are safer at school. Thank you, Dr. Roberts!

ETA I took out an incorrect and irrelevant piece of information I had originally posted.

Last edited by groisamomma on Sun, Nov 18 2018, 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

ROFL

Post Sun, Nov 18 2018, 9:19 am
My son had a bad reaction to DPT and a terrible reaction to measles ( I took apart the MMR and just gave him measles immunization) BH my son recovered BUT working wth my doctor who is a big tzadekes, the rest of my children got their immunizations , they were separated and they were given a bit late but I still gave them. Because it works ! Because we have to protect the Klal. I agree with this video 100% Even with a child who was affected by immunizations!

amother
Lawngreen

Post Sun, Nov 18 2018, 9:28 am
crust wrote:

All he's saying is that the average parent and/or pediatrician does not understand this nor do they have the time to research this.

Reminds me of the time I sustained an injury and I contacted at least two dozen lawyers , all of whom said I didn't have a "case". One lone lawyer did the research and found that I DID have a case, and he got me a settlement.

amother
Lawngreen

Post Sun, Nov 18 2018, 9:35 am
Frumwithallergies wrote:
I've never heard of a practice whereby doctors receive bonuses for having a certain percentage of their patients vaccinated. Do you have proof of this ?

Have you heard there are doctors who receive bonuses for every medication they prescribe?

crust

Post Sun, Nov 18 2018, 9:43 am
amother wrote:
Reminds me of the time I sustained an injury and I contacted at least two dozen lawyers , all of whom said I didn't have a "case". One lone lawyer did the research and found that I DID have a case, and he got me a settlement.

So if this is what Rabbi Handler actually did
-researched it and found that vaccines are not safe- then I would like to hear what the results of his research are.
Why are vaccines not safe? - And can he please say it in very plain words.

Meanwhile all I read in his article was same old same old.

Last edited by crust on Sun, Nov 18 2018, 9:45 am; edited 1 time in total

mommy9

Post Sun, Nov 18 2018, 9:43 am
Car seat manufactures make money on every car seat. Maybe we should all stop using them. The same goes for formula and pacifiers.

simba

Post Sun, Nov 18 2018, 9:47 am
amother wrote:
Have you heard there are doctors who receive bonuses for every medication they prescribe?

This has been illegal for a nice amount of years now. Pharmaceutical companies are not allowed to gift the Dr.s with as much as a pen these days.

mommy3b2c

Post Sun, Nov 18 2018, 9:49 am
My husband sells vaccines. He makes so little on each sale it’s practically not worth it. People can be so dumb. It’s amazing.

amother
Lawngreen

Post Sun, Nov 18 2018, 9:50 am
simba wrote:
This has been illegal for a nice amount of years now. Pharmaceutical companies are not allowed to gift the Dr.s with as much as a pen these days.

That's good news. Here's a link:
https://projects.propublica.or.....9C%93

simba

Post Sun, Nov 18 2018, 9:54 am
amother wrote:
That's good news. Here's a link:
https://projects.propublica.or.....9C%93

My Dr. got $182 in the last 6 years. I’m fine with that.

enjoying kids

Post Sun, Nov 18 2018, 10:42 am
It is true that insurance companies, not pharmaceutical companies, give doctors bonuses for certain milestones, sich as fully vaccinating children, or having mothers attend all their prenatal visits.
Dr. Roberts is an md and phd, not that that is relevant.
The only well balanced discussion of the vaccine topic that I have seen to date is an interview with Rabbi Dr. Akiva Tatz, reprinted in this week's Lakewood Shopper. A must read. Basically, he acknowledges the risks of vaccinating, and discusses how he brought the question to R' Elyashiv, who paskened that in this area of risk, we go according to the societal norm. (I would assume that there is room to ask a separate question for those who have had children with adverse reactions.)

NovelConcept

Post Sun, Nov 18 2018, 10:58 am
simba wrote:

I think it would be foolish of us to not acknowledge that there are some underhanded activities that go on in the medical industry.

While pharmaceutical corporations may not be allowed to "gift" regular doctors, that changes drastically when the physician is employed as a spokesperson of the company or is hired to test drugs. Then, they eat directly out of the pharmaceutical corporations' hands.

I'm not saying the system is completely corrupt; I am saying there are natural biases that happen, and sometimes, that affects the patient, drastically.

I know of a good many people who were intentionally not given the correct diagnosis in order to be signed up for a trial drug, of which the doctor made $5-10k per patient who completed the trial.

THAT doctor was corrupt. Not all doctors are, so don't distort my words.

That said, I am not projecting this information at all on the vaccination issue.
I just want to throw it out there that there are multiple loopholes in every "illegal" situation.

amother
Lime

Post Sun, Nov 18 2018, 9:08 pm
What amazing Shtissim to hear! I honestly didn't listen past the three types of anti vaxxers. Sorry Dear Doc, I am very educated with access to internet and have fully chosen to protect my autoimmune sensitive children to the dangers of vaccination. What petty nonsense. He has obviously never read the package insert of a single vaccine. I rest my case. posting anonymously due to the immense bullying. Sorry. I wish people would genuinely listen to each other for a change. I will be the first to admit that there are dangers in non vaccination. However upon reading the literature I've decided that for my family the dangers of vaccination outweigh the nonvaccination risks. May H' give everyone the clarity to choose the best options for their families.

amother
Lawngreen

Post Sun, Nov 18 2018, 10:09 pm
simba wrote:
My Dr. got $182 in the last 6 years. I’m fine with that.

Mine got 143 thousand!

amother
Lawngreen

Post Sun, Nov 18 2018, 10:11 pm
amother wrote:
He has obviously never read the package insert of a single vaccine.

Spot on!

Sebastian

Post Sun, Nov 18 2018, 10:14 pm
My ped got 42 dollars. Lol he can have it.
My internist got 637 dollars. Not big bucks either.

pnina

Post Sun, Nov 18 2018, 10:23 pm
Im also not sure what kind of money there is to be made by educating people about the ingredients and lack of safety studies on the vaccines! Can someone please educate me? There certainly is a financial kickback medical centers and schools receive to ensure vaccine compliance is above a certain rate.

amother
Taupe

Post Sun, Nov 18 2018, 10:23 pm
mommy3b2c wrote:
My husband sells vaccines. He makes so little on each sale it’s practically not worth it. People can be so dumb. It’s amazing.
I imagine he's pretty far down on the supply chain.

amother
Turquoise

Post Sun, Nov 18 2018, 10:35 pm
pnina wrote:
Im also not sure what kind of money there is to be made by educating people about the ingredients and lack of safety studies on the vaccines! Can someone please educate me? There certainly is a financial kickback medical centers and schools receive to ensure vaccine compliance is above a certain rate.

Wrong. No, there isn't. Why do people obsess over this falsehood?
Page 2 of 7   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next Recent Topics