Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Mikvah tonight-- Urgent!

amother
Orchid

Post Fri, Dec 07 2018, 9:58 am
I have mikvah tonight. I will be staying with family in flatbush, in the e 30s. I just called the mikvah I've used in the past (halberstam mikvah on kings highway). The recording said you cant make an appointment erev shabbos or yom tov. I don't know what to do. My mikvah at home has an automated appointment system and you can make an appointment the day you need mikvah, so I didn't think that I wouldn't be able to make an appointment this morning. Also, I've made an appointment at this Brooklyn mikvah erev shabbos before (I hadn't known we would be in Brooklyn for Shabbos, and made the appointment the morning of mikvah, Friday morning). I don't know what to do. I don't know of another mikvah in the area. Anyone know of a mikvah I can use? Should I just show up? I don't want to push off mikvah!!

frumPA

Post Fri, Dec 07 2018, 10:09 am
There is Ave L and ocean I dont know if thats very far from you. You didn’t specify what avenue you will be by. There you just show up no appointments dont know about the one you mentioned so I cant say but I think in Flatbush in general I think you can just show up.

healthymom1

Post Fri, Dec 07 2018, 10:18 am
Mikvah on R and e28th is beautiful! I've never had any any issues going Friday night.

amother
Orchid

Post Fri, Dec 07 2018, 12:03 pm
Thanks so much! I'm all set... tizku l'mitzvos!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries