Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Dr. Limoge
1  2  Next

mom of many kih

Post Sun, Jan 06 2019, 12:11 am
Anyone heard of his diet? If your on it can you please share mune ideas??

mom of many kih

Post Sun, Jan 06 2019, 12:11 am
Sorry. Menu ideas

amother
Oak

Post Sun, Jan 06 2019, 12:16 am
All I heard about him from a caring friend is: Dr. Limoge said that "If you change the diet of your Down Syndrome child, the Syndrome will disappear "!!! Very Happy Very Happy
Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter

Bliss

Post Sun, Jan 06 2019, 12:26 am
You can hear some of his lectures here 1718-298-4568 then press 1 then 1 again then 1 till 17#. It's a Yiddish speaking line but his lectures are in English.

amother
Smokey

Post Sun, Jan 06 2019, 12:40 am
Is he the one that believes in daily enemas????

amother
Lawngreen

Post Sun, Jan 06 2019, 12:47 am
amother wrote:

OOOO that sounds like fun!

Bliss

Post Sun, Jan 06 2019, 1:00 am
amother wrote:

Not sure exactly but enemas are certainly part of his program, but you can choose to skip it. A big focus of this diet is a clean colon.

amother
Lavender

Post Sun, Jan 06 2019, 1:25 am
I went to him and can say STAY AWAY. its a boatful of hogwash!!!!

crust

Post Sun, Jan 06 2019, 1:36 am
My friend that was on his program.
She eats;

Breakfast;
Vegetable juice made of
Celery
Lettuce
Kale
Sqaush
Green grapes

Lunch;
Beans
More juice

Dinner;
Kokosh cake

Oh of course when you'll ask her she'll tell you how healthy this is and how her cavities grew back her baby's eczema gone and bla, bla, bla.

But I can tell you the truth. She is human. Humans get hungry sometimes. They can drink a vegetable juice but then they need real food including grains other than uncooked kasha and protien coming from animals gasp.

If they don't eat those (forbidden evil) real foods then humans, including Dr. Limoge himself, end up eating kokosh cake.

He's a scam.

Bliss

Post Sun, Jan 06 2019, 2:06 am
There is certainly good things in this diet program. I don't think it's 'the' perfect program. But it doesn't have to be all or nothing. It might work well with some tweaking, like adding small portions of the forbidden foods. And we're not talking about starch here. We're talking animal protein and whole grains.

amother
Mint

Post Sun, Jan 06 2019, 2:45 am
Hi, I can tell you from personal experience that he and his way of living is not a scam. He focuses on elimination and clean colon. Fruits in the morning and lots of raw veggies and fruits during the day. You do not have to go all extreme if you prefer not to. To the original op: who told you about him in the first place?

amother
Lawngreen

Post Sun, Jan 06 2019, 3:05 am
I used to be a vegetarian and even a raw food vegan for 6 months. There IS something to eating only fruits and veggies and juicing. I had so much energy then! I slept about 5 hours a night and was good to go all day long.
I don't know about his method specifically though.

I do know that there are a lot of scammers out there, and specifically recommend you to stay away from anyone is "trained" by the Hippocrates Institute. Unbelievable the stuff they promote.

mom of many kih

Post Sun, Jan 06 2019, 8:33 am
Ive heard from a relative that was on it. She didnt mention enemas.
She did say fruit til 12. She did say lots of raw veggies however she dies eat protein by lunch and dinner... She even snacks on nuts. So wanted to know frkm more pple that were on it what their daily menus consist of.

amother
Smokey

Post Sun, Jan 06 2019, 10:11 pm
"clean colon"=enemas....FYI

amother
Silver

Post Sun, Jan 06 2019, 10:27 pm
I'm on it! It's really tough to keep but , My psoriasis cleared up 70%. Got my period for the first time in a year.
I was uncomfortable doing daily enemas so I did a weekly colonics for 12 weeks.
The diet is basically 80%raw foods and 20% cooked food

mom of many kih

Post Sun, Jan 06 2019, 10:59 pm
Whats weekly colonics?
Are most pple on it cuz have health issues? Or weight loss?

Sebastian

Post Sun, Jan 06 2019, 11:07 pm
omg any "Dr" or "nutritionist" that advocates for cleansing is a scam! If you have a working colon and kidney, you do not need to cleanse your body, those G-d given organs do it for you.

peacenine

Post Sun, Jan 06 2019, 11:19 pm
Please note that he is not a doctor! He calls himself dr. Limoge but is no an m.d. and is not licenced.
Regarding the diet, it is not healthy to be on a cleansing diet long term. It is ok for a week or so once a year. We are meant to eat a variety of food types. It is important to stick to a clean diet (no processes foods) and incorporate proteins, grains, fats etc.

amother
Silver

Post Mon, Jan 07 2019, 7:48 am
Sebastian wrote:
omg any "Dr" or "nutritionist" that advocates for cleansing is a scam! If you have a working colon and kidney, you do not need to cleanse your body, those G-d given organs do it for you.

How do you know your colon is working?
A person should have 2-3 bowel movements a day.
His diet happens to be normal and not crazy. It very healthy eating .... it's not a juice cleanse.

Read this book to understand it all better. Life changing!

Colon Health Key to Vibrant Life https://www.amazon.com/dp/0890.....share

Sebastian

Post Mon, Jan 07 2019, 8:50 am
amother wrote:
How do you know your colon is working?
A person should have 2-3 bowel movements a day.
His diet happens to be normal and not crazy. It very healthy eating .... it's not a juice cleanse.

Read this book to understand it all better. Life changing!

Colon Health Key to Vibrant Life https://www.amazon.com/dp/0890.....share

Lol you would know if it isn't working.

The guy is a scam who milks naive uneducated people for money
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise