Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Judaism
I have jewish books to lend out

amother
Bronze

Post Sun, Jan 06 2019, 5:32 pm
I hope I have posted this under the right heading.
I have hundreds of jewish books mainly fiction but some on parenting, the sedra,jewish thoughts, recipe books and more. They are all in very good condition and I am happy to lend them out because we only have one jewish library, but I think the easiest way to do this would be by starting a new website so that anyone can see which books I have and what they are about and then they can arrange to borrow them and also donate books if they want.
My question is if I start such a website, once it is up and running is there another service or chessed that this website could also be used for?
Many thanks in advance.

amother
Green

Post Sun, Jan 06 2019, 6:21 pm
Would it be based in one location with a shipping option that ppl would pay for? If it’s just local then u wouldn’t need a a full website.

naturalmom5

Post Sun, Jan 06 2019, 6:37 pm
I would imagine that you wouldn't need a whole new website with the expense and maintenance involved. It could probably be a portal on luach.com

Mommy1:)

Post Sun, Jan 06 2019, 6:56 pm
what about donating them to the existing jewish library? Library websites that include all the information about items in the library etc typically have subscription fees.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics