Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
High fever for 5 days..no other symptoms
Previous  1  2

invisiblecircus

Post Thu, Jan 17 2019, 3:32 am
My daughter was like this when she had pneumonia. Only on the 4th time of taking her back to the doctor could it be heard in her lungs.

renslet

Post Thu, Jan 17 2019, 11:33 am
My two and a half year old had fever for four nights (during the day he was fine), no other symptoms and I took him to the Dr cuz I was worried with no other symptoms. He had pneumonia, funnily enough, after antibiotics started he started coughing.

dankbar

Post Thu, Jan 17 2019, 12:04 pm
My son had all week low grade fever at night. Terrible coughing. Did chest xray at hospital but got misread. End of week it was reread & found pneumonia.

Older son years ago....4 days hi fever....dr said if not better in 2 days come back for chest xray....I said why the need to wait....lets do it now....it was pneumonia.

amother
Gray

Post Thu, Jan 17 2019, 1:40 pm
A very high fever can also be a urine infection even if there isn’t any pain urinating. One of my kids had that.

amother
Indigo

Post Thu, Jan 17 2019, 3:45 pm
2 of my kids had pneumonia and both times the dr couldn’t hear anything in the lungs. He did a chest ultrasound (way better than an xray!!) and found the pneumonia.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics