Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Judaism -> Halachic Questions and Discussions
Theoretical question:
Previous  1  2  3  4  Next

amother

Post Mon, Dec 10 2007, 3:47 pm
Definitely makes you say hmmmmmmmm.......

leomom

Post Mon, Dec 10 2007, 4:05 pm
miriamf wrote:
tzena, I think you mean it is deja vu all over again!
Sheindelnomi, if you exist, how could you speak to someone with such weak emunah! Don't you know the hashpa'ah everything you hear and see has on you and you could never erase it from your soul? Doesn't the achrayus hang so heavily on you that if you don't correct all her mistakes you will be held responsible after 120 years!! And what are you doing on this site? There are so many questionable hashkofos here and insults to our chachomim. The gedolim said we must not use the internet and that should be enough to make you say away.

Right. And along similar lines, if chas v'shalom your identity is traced (likely at this point) and your imaginary friend -- oops I mean newly observant friend -- is identified as well, you will certainly get gehinom for committing lashon hara and embarrassing her, which as you know is akin to murder. You must do teshuva immediately or risk having your soul cut off from its Source, chas v'shalom!!!!!!!

(To anyone who doesn't get the sarcasm.... trust me.... I am not serious, and if anything sheindelnomi is laughing, since this is all a game to "her" anyway.)

Atali

Post Mon, Dec 10 2007, 6:01 pm
Okay, so I can see the situation right now:

We have a "fanatical Charedi" poster posting ridiculous posts in an attempt to make all chareidim look bad. Does this seem familiar to anyone.

BTW, I'm not going into the reasoning, but I think that al pi halacha Shaindelnomi is wrong about this one, if anyone wants to know why, PM me.

Motek

Post Tue, Dec 11 2007, 8:14 pm
What's the question? The Jew of course.

Now let's see. I can think of two former posters whose major peeve it is that the Torah doesn't see Jews and non-Jews as equal. Both of those posters have been banned for various reasons. Have they been reicarnated or is this a new poster with the same peeve? Rolling Eyes

Lechatchila Ariber

Post Tue, Dec 11 2007, 8:25 pm
I'm feeling a little dumb here
why does everyone think she is a troll?
you think she sounds like sue? would tammy/sue really try that shtick again?

mimivan

Post Tue, Dec 11 2007, 8:35 pm
Motek wrote:
What's the question? The Jew of course.

Now let's see. I can think of two former posters whose major peeve it is that the Torah doesn't see Jews and non-Jews as equal. Both of those posters have been banned for various reasons. Have they been reicarnated or is this a new poster with the same peeve? Rolling Eyes

Motek, there are many more than these two....

Estis: It doesn't have to be Tammy Sue. It could be someone else.

Lechatchila Ariber

Post Tue, Dec 11 2007, 8:40 pm
oh..so you ladies don't think sheindlesmom really thinks the way she thinks and is just doing a "sue" on us?

Clarissa

Post Tue, Dec 11 2007, 8:45 pm
Eh, I personally don't care all that much who she is. We've established that some people would save the non-Jew and others would save the Jew. Others (the smart ones, and I count myself in that group 8)) would call 911. Most of all, we've established that nobody should go swimming without a qualified lifeguard in the immediate area.

mimivan

Post Tue, Dec 11 2007, 8:49 pm
EstiS wrote:
oh..so you ladies don't think sheindlesmom really thinks the way she thinks and is just doing a "sue" on us?

Estis:
I have no idea. I haven't looked into her "history" as others apparently have. From this thread alone, I wouldn't suspect anything.

amother

Post Wed, Dec 12 2007, 10:58 am
EstiS wrote:
I'm feeling a little dumb here
why does everyone think she is a troll?
you think she sounds like sue? would tammy/sue really try that shtick again?

I don't know if she is a troll or not. I know she isn't Tammy/Sue because he was kicked off and she had joined before Yael had kicked "them" off and would have included this name if it were him. Also because he told Yael he wouldn't be on again and I believe him when he says that. People should be a little more Dan L'kaf Zchus where that is concerned.

chocolate moose

Post Wed, Dec 12 2007, 11:38 am
EstiS wrote:

Ah, yes. A Defined Expression !!!!!

Motek

Post Thu, Dec 13 2007, 6:55 pm
amother wrote:
I know she isn't Tammy/Sue because he was kicked off and she had joined before Yael had kicked "them" off and would have included this name if it were him. Also because he told Yael he wouldn't be on again and I believe him when he says that. People should be a little more Dan L'kaf Zchus where that is concerned.

There's no mitzva to be dan l'chaf zechus a fraud.

Lechatchila Ariber

Post Thu, Dec 13 2007, 6:57 pm
Motek wrote:
amother wrote:
I know she isn't Tammy/Sue because he was kicked off and she had joined before Yael had kicked "them" off and would have included this name if it were him. Also because he told Yael he wouldn't be on again and I believe him when he says that. People should be a little more Dan L'kaf Zchus where that is concerned.

yeah but we don't know that sheindle is a fraud.

Purplehair

Post Thu, Dec 13 2007, 7:02 pm
Motek wrote:
amother wrote:

He admitted what he did, apologised, and said he wouldn't do it again. What more do you want from him? Haven't YOU ever made a mistake?

Purplehair

Post Thu, Dec 13 2007, 7:04 pm
EstiS wrote:
Motek wrote:
amother wrote:

yeah but we don't know that sheindle is a fraud.

Sheindle could be a woman holding those viewpoints. AFAIK no one here has proven her to be anything except "Sheindlenomi".

Lechatchila Ariber

Post Thu, Dec 13 2007, 7:09 pm
Purplehair wrote:
Motek wrote:
amother wrote:

He admitted what he did, apologised, and said he wouldn't do it again. What more do you want from him? Haven't YOU ever made a mistake?

maybe this belongs on my thread "People do change" LOL
but I'm inclined to go with motek on this one. Tammy only admitted and apologized AFTER she was caught.
People with a history that causes them not to be trusted need to prove themselves before they regain trust.

Purplehair

Post Thu, Dec 13 2007, 7:14 pm
True.
But there really isn't any way for that to happen considering that he won't be allowed on the board again. All these paranoid posters who, the moment they dislike the tone of a poster's post, declare it "Tammyish" or "Suelike" aren't going to make it any better either. They continue to feel that, despite what he said, that he is on the board. I would think that Yael would have kicked Sheindelnomi off if she thought she was a problem. I just feel bad for a person in a no-win situation like this one.

Motek

Post Thu, Dec 13 2007, 9:05 pm
Feel bad? I feel bad for us on the forum who are repeatedly subjected to comments from posters, legitimate and otherwise, who don't like what the Torah has to say about certain subjects.

Lechatchila Ariber

Post Thu, Dec 13 2007, 9:07 pm
so motek, do you also think sheindle is troll?

Maya

Post Thu, Dec 13 2007, 9:32 pm
Motek wrote:
Feel bad? I feel bad for us on the forum who are repeatedly subjected to comments from posters, legitimate and otherwise, who don't like what the Torah has to say about certain subjects.

Is this on the subject of this thread? I'm confused about where it comes in here.
Page 3 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Judaism -> Halachic Questions and Discussions