Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Really low maintenance wig
Previous  1  2  3

dak11

Post Tue, Aug 18 2020, 8:16 am
I have the Milano divine wig which is really comfortable and lightweight. It has a lace top and no earpieces. I haven't tried washing it myself.

amother
Seagreen

Post Tue, Aug 18 2020, 8:24 am
A lace top is the opposite of low maintenance.

amother
Linen

Post Tue, Aug 18 2020, 8:31 am
My Kiki is very low maintenance. I wash it myself every few months, air dry and touch up with a blow dryer. It has some volume but not voluminous. Have it for about 5 years now and still get compliments on the hair.
I have no idea the price range though

lamplighter

Post Tue, Aug 18 2020, 12:06 pm
When women were wearing volume, Bella wigs were a good choice.

Now its basically you pay less upfront but maintenance will cost. Or you pay more upfront and its low maintenance.

You are not getting many responses because you are asking for a bit of a unicorn.

allthingsblue

Post Tue, Aug 18 2020, 12:09 pm
amother [ Firebrick ] wrote:
What frustrates me is that I’ve asked about comfortable low-maintenance wigs before and don’t get any answers. You’d think no one wears wigs. I guess none are comfortable and low-maintenance 😔

My irenes are super comfy and low maintenance (for me, anyway- not sure what you consider low maintence) but over the $1000 budget listed somewhere in this thread.

amother
Olive

Post Tue, Aug 18 2020, 2:24 pm
Olokeywigs.com is the answer.

Bought one and it's super flat. Ask for extra density.

amother
Mauve

Post Thu, Aug 20 2020, 9:02 pm
I also really like the thin, flat look and it's very hard to find. Most ppl seem to want a lot of volume. What I've done in the past is asked the sheitelmacher to thin a sheitel for me when I buy it. It's a really easy process (they remove wefts -- like a full layer of hair) and it's included it in the price of the sheitel or the cut. I'm really happy with the results so far, I think it's a much more natural look than big poofy hair. You can do this with any sheitel.

amother
Olive

Post Thu, Aug 20 2020, 9:22 pm
amother [ Mauve ] wrote:
I also really like the thin, flat look and it's very hard to find. Most ppl seem to want a lot of volume. What I've done in the past is asked the sheitelmacher to thin a sheitel for me when I buy it. It's a really easy process (they remove wefts -- like a full layer of hair) and it's included it in the price of the sheitel or the cut. I'm really happy with the results so far, I think it's a much more natural look than big poofy hair. You can do this with any sheitel.

Can I have your spare wefts? My wig is too flat and needs more hair... Really don't wanne spend more on extra wefts right now and therefore my new wig is lying in my cupboard waiting
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics