Home

Underwear for spotting?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

itsmeima

Post  Wed, Mar 06 2019, 5:13 pm
I'm looking for a brand underwear that's absorbent, so I won't need to wear pantie liners, doesn't have a white liner and of course comfortable.

Oh and adorable - this looks so cool but it's so expensive! https://www.shethinx.com

Any suggestions? TIA

Last edited by itsmeima on Wed, Mar 06 2019, 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post  Wed, Mar 06 2019, 6:31 pm
I bought the tween ones for my daughter and I wear the ones from their sister company icon. We both like them. They do go on sale and you can get a multi purchase discount. I’d say for me they were a game changer.

itsmeima

Post  Wed, Mar 06 2019, 8:35 pm
1091 wrote:
I bought the tween ones for my daughter and I wear the ones from their sister company icon. We both like them. They do go on sale and you can get a multi purchase discount. I’d say for me they were a game changer.

Thanks, I’ll check it out!

NTR150153

Post  Tue, Feb 25 2020, 9:15 am
So you wear this and ignore spotting? What is the halacha? Asking because I'm in this situation. Wondering about ignoring spotting and being together with husband

singleagain

Post  Tue, Feb 25 2020, 9:59 am
I use the thinx for period management. It's absolutely amazing. And much more comfortable than pads
Recent Topics

Page 1 of 1 View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars