Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Purim
Take this thread in as many directions possible
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5 19  20  21  Next

ectomorph

Post Tue, Mar 19 2019, 9:46 am
thunderstorm wrote:
I'm sorry Crust, I can't stop laughing. Is there something wrong with me that I can tell empathize and find this thread amusing? All advice and ideas welcome . TIA!

You must have been vaccinated and the toxins made you crazy. Here's my link to detoxify for 900 dollars a day

aricelli

Post Tue, Mar 19 2019, 9:47 am
amother wrote:
For sure!! If you practice what she says your husband will WANT you to lay in bed while he cleans up for you because he'll be doing it out of love! And afterwards he will thank yo
u for the opportunity.

The only reason he’s being nice is because theres this spa he’d like to go to with his friends. By the way can you imagine how much germs there are there- I mean , do they disinfect it between every caveman that sits there? And whats the best disinfecting agent? And is it ok to call a guy a caveman? But if hes not does that make him gay? I’m so worried

aricelli

Post Tue, Mar 19 2019, 9:48 am
ectomorph wrote:
You must have been vaccinated and the toxins made you crazy. Here's my link to detoxify for 900 dollars a day

Against the rules to sell over here-
(Psssst- can you sell me some quick for half price and I wont report you?)

keym

Post Tue, Mar 19 2019, 9:48 am
thunderstorm wrote:
I'm sorry Crust, I can't stop laughing. Is there something wrong with me that I can't empathize and find this thread amusing? All advice and ideas welcome . TIA!

You also need therapy. ASAP!!!

aricelli

Post Tue, Mar 19 2019, 9:50 am
keym wrote:

But whatever you do: do not ever get a gift for your therapist
(Send it to me instead)

ectomorph

Post Tue, Mar 19 2019, 9:51 am
If you need to ask if your husband is gay, the answer is yes.

aricelli

Post Tue, Mar 19 2019, 9:51 am
keym wrote:

Just curious- how was your childhood?

ectomorph

Post Tue, Mar 19 2019, 9:52 am
aricelli wrote:
The only reason he’s being nice is because theres this spa he’d like to go to with his friends. By the way can you imagine how much germs there are there- I mean , do they disinfect it between every caveman that sits there? And whats the best disinfecting agent? And is it ok to call a guy a caveman? But if hes not does that make him gay? I’m so worried

If you need to ask the answer is yes

aricelli

Post Tue, Mar 19 2019, 9:53 am
ectomorph wrote:
If you need to ask if your husband is gay, the answer is yes.

Ectomorph! Oh ectomorph! My heart! Its breaking- this wasnt what “I planned on”

keym

Post Tue, Mar 19 2019, 9:53 am
aricelli wrote:

You're going to need to ask my LOR. Yours is not reliable/too from/not from enough. Mine is the only one good enough.

thunderstorm

Post Tue, Mar 19 2019, 9:54 am
aricelli wrote:
But whatever you do: do not ever get a gift for your therapist
(Send it to me instead)

It would be unethical to send you a gift. It borders on bribery and you will start "liking" all my posts .

aricelli

Post Tue, Mar 19 2019, 9:54 am
keym wrote:
You're going to need to ask my LOR. Yours is not reliable/too from/not from enough. Mine is the only one good enough.

Can you share his name here? Would that be ok?

ectomorph

Post Tue, Mar 19 2019, 9:55 am
aricelli wrote:
Ectomorph! Oh ectomorph! My heart! Its breaking- this wasnt what “I planned on”

I also didn't plan that my husband would leave kollel to become an Olympic gymnast and spy for Australia in Iran. He travels all the time and I really miss him.

I think we need a secret protected forum for wives of husband's that don't fulfill expectations.

aricelli

Post Tue, Mar 19 2019, 9:55 am
keym wrote:

Will he make me shave if I call? I couldnt handle that

aricelli

Post Tue, Mar 19 2019, 9:58 am
ectomorph wrote:
I also didn't plan that my husband would leave kollel to become an Olympic gymnast and spy for Australia in Iran. He travels all the time and I really miss him.

I think we need a secret protected forum for wives of husband's that don't fulfill expectations.

How dare you compare my situation to yours? Gymnast spy... gay... can you even see a parrallel here? Why would you think we have anything in common?

keym

Post Tue, Mar 19 2019, 9:59 am
aricelli wrote:
Can you share his name here? Would that be ok?

Sure. Rabbi Local Orthodox.
234-567-8900.
But he only answers shaylos if you're under a size 10. So you'll just have to starve until you reach there.

giselle

Post Tue, Mar 19 2019, 9:59 am
ectomorph wrote:

I’m very pretty, so obviously I have the perfect marriage and my husband fulfills all my expectations. I sent him multiple photos before we dated, so he knew up front that we’d have a great marriage. Some people think it’s shallow, but that’s beauty shaming and it offends me.

amother
Green

Post Tue, Mar 19 2019, 10:00 am
SuperWify wrote:
Huh? She’s busy with her own 17 kids, why is it fair to take care of sisters as well?

And IMVHO I hate Laura Doyle!!!!

There, I said it.

(I hope I won’t be kicked of this site Can't Believe It )

***runs for cover****

You don’t really hate Laura Doyle, you need her for your marriage. It’s so obvious that you must bring her in your life. It is not possible to function without her books. You clearly are not doing self care. It is ok to deny your love for Laura Doyle on this site, because obviously you just haven’t seen the light yet. Just buy yourself some flowers and all will be ok.

Actually, OP, maybe you should buy yourself some flowers too. Then your SIL will be so impressed at your ability to do self-care.

simba

amother wrote:
For sure!! If you practice what she says your husband will WANT you to lay in bed while he cleans up for you because he'll be doing it out of love! And afterwards he will thank you for the opportunity.

Clearly this is not my dh being discussed here. Mine does that all already. Oh! I won’t brag.. I leave that to Thunderstorm!

aricelli

aricelli wrote:
How dare you compare my situation to yours? Gymnast spy... gay... can you even see a parrallel here? Why would you think we have anything in common?

Oh - we are all jews at heart. We are one nation. Though we may seem different we are one. Attached at the hip. How beautifully awe inspiring. I almost forgot . Thanks for reminding me. Any mussar seforim I can read to keep me from slipping again
Page 4 of 21   Previous  1  2  3  4  5 19  20  21  Next Recent Topics