Home

What was your favorite shalach manos?
1, 2, 3  Next  Last >>

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

amother

Plum

Post  Thu, Mar 21 2019, 11:10 pm
I'll start. My nieces and nephews sent me a big, beautiful dried fruit and nut platter that is Kosher Le Pesach. Its not the kind of this I would spend $ on for myself, but I can already see it at the end of the seder meal with tea.

happyone

Post  Thu, Mar 21 2019, 11:16 pm
my aunt sent a delicious fresh veg salad. it was so appreciated. I actually stopped my day and sat down to eat something normal.

amother

Jetblack

Post  Thu, Mar 21 2019, 11:18 pm
That sounds really thoughtful and delicious. I got mostly nosh type foods this year. I like getting the homemade challah from a few friends. But the cutest thing is how my kids were so happy to eat what was in the baskets they got. Mommy look I got an apple, crackers,tuna,and grape juice!!!!

Fabulous

Post  Thu, Mar 21 2019, 11:19 pm
Two: one sent a prepackaged salad with lettuce tomato, small package of nish Nosh salad dressing and a small package of dressing and a fork. Was my breakfast in the car. Also, someone I know well baked super yummy carrot muffins. Was divine

margal

Post  Thu, Mar 21 2019, 11:21 pm
I received from a friend freshly baked focaccia.

amother

Bisque

Post  Thu, Mar 21 2019, 11:30 pm
A can of beer and some pretzels. I love beer, but it is not something I would go out and buy for myself. So this was a special treat for me.

Also, a few bagels and a package of lox, which DH and I enjoyed having for an early lunch, before all our guests arrived for the late afternoon seudah.

andrea levy

Post  Fri, Mar 22 2019, 12:00 am
Someone put together a really thoughtful ‘keto’ mishloach manot for me. I don’t eat everything included, but it MADE my day! MADE IT!

HeartyAppetite

Post  Fri, Mar 22 2019, 12:04 am
Good quality chocolate and a chocolate babka.

imachossid

Post  Fri, Mar 22 2019, 12:07 am
Had a few favorites, but appreciated everything it's the thought that counts. One was artisan loaf with container of cream cheese & package of lox, another was sourdough bread with homemade soup in a mason jar that I had while it was still hot.

smss

Post  Fri, Mar 22 2019, 12:14 am
A whole dried salami & pickles

amother

Scarlet

Post  Fri, Mar 22 2019, 12:27 am
smss wrote:
A whole dried salami & pickles

And I got a regular salami and pickles. Absolute favorite.

amother

Firebrick

Post  Fri, Mar 22 2019, 12:46 am
a whole personal pie pizza with fries still hot and ketchup packets

ra_mom

Post  Fri, Mar 22 2019, 12:59 am
Homemade little rolls that were fresh and delicious. I dipped them right into some of my own homemade humus and I was in heaven.

I also enjoyed some parve chocolate coffee beans. I'd forgotten about those - they brought back memories.

Mevater

Post  Fri, Mar 22 2019, 1:37 am
Definitely the Homemade Babka (no label) that I enjoyed way too many "thin" slices of, straight out of the microwave.

chanchy123

Post  Fri, Mar 22 2019, 3:23 am
We got two sushi mishlochei manot, which were great!
Also a great variation of Qadayif OMG delicious. Oh and one with small slices of amazing cheeses and smoked salmon. Pancakes and home made truffles and marangue. And a kugel. Ok lots of good stuf.

abound

Post  Fri, Mar 22 2019, 3:36 am
a big bowl of salad, I had a great lunch!

amother

Pearl

Post  Fri, Mar 22 2019, 7:58 am
My favorite were those that came with envelopes with thank you cards and Purim gelt 😊 but aside from the hakarat hatov ones and the chocolate my all time favorite , I like the ones that come around lunch time with a real meal I.e. someone sent over a soup /crackers, salad /dressing , Kugels , .

amother

Indigo

Post  Fri, Mar 22 2019, 7:59 am
Mini babkas from a store called the Rolling Pin in Lakewood.
I don't eat homemade foods- I'm very picky, and if I'm going to be blowing a few hundred calories it better be with it. I know this brand makes delicious, worth every calorie food, so I ate it after Megillah, in the time when I was so busy but also so hungry and lightheaded that I needed something to tide me over. Mini babka and a glass of milk did the trick!

amother

Black

Post  Fri, Mar 22 2019, 8:08 am
a pizza in the shape of a hamantachen

amother

Cerulean

Post  Fri, Mar 22 2019, 8:11 am
We loved the cut veggies and hummus mm so much that we started giving our own. It was so nice to have something to EAT on Purim!
1, 2, 3  Next  Last >> Recent Topics

Page 1 of 3 View latest: 24h 48h 72h