Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Stores that will give me goods if I show my childs condition
Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next

amother
Mint

Post Mon, Apr 01 2019, 7:13 am
yc wrote:
I can't really contribute but I just want to say I am moved to tears by the show of chessed on this thread. Mi ke'amcha yisrael!

Yes its somehing only klal Yisroel does and so confidentially!!! I see light at the end of the tunnel now.

amother
Mint

Post Mon, Apr 01 2019, 7:18 am
judithc wrote:
I have a close connection to a woman's clothing gemach with beautiful condition clothing in Boro Park.

I PM'd you. Thanks

hotzenplotz

Post Mon, Apr 01 2019, 11:10 am
Call Satmar bikur cholim of williamsburg 387 7749.
Tell them about you clothing needs.

amother
Vermilion

Post Mon, Apr 01 2019, 11:53 am
I'm sure you don't have much time but if you or a friend is in Lakewood Serendipity is a beautiful store where new or like-new clothes in perfect condition are sold for like $1-$8 a piece

They have racks and racks organized by size and age tons of stuff for everyone (I think men have a different store though, but boys' suits yes)

Maybe not so many bekeches but for ladies' chassidish length for sure. Some of the stuff is brand new some of it like new.

may Hashem send you yeshuos and strength!

amother
Vermilion

Post Mon, Apr 01 2019, 11:54 am
Serendipity
👚Boys-Girls-Ladies
☎️732-813-3352
🕘Sun-Thurs 10-6 🕘Friday 10-12
📍1201 River Ave. Lakewood, NJ 08701

marina

Post Mon, Apr 01 2019, 12:44 pm
amother wrote:
Maybe I was not clear in the begining. He will cost this year out of pocket 33600 Per year. In the begining (last year) was 40 grand per year. We hope it will get even cheaper. My husband and I hold simple jobs. We dont have degrees. I sent email to the mitsva man. Never heard of him before. Thanks to all. (Phone calls to bikur cholim for medical are so hard that I thought going to stores is easier but if you all say its horrible I'll believe)

is this for a private school? Have you contacted the Board of Ed to request funding?

Sebastian

Post Mon, Apr 01 2019, 12:55 pm
marina I think it's for private therapy.

marina

Post Mon, Apr 01 2019, 1:01 pm
Sebastian wrote:
marina I think it's for private therapy.

Same question then. If it is educational therapy, such as ABA, the school district can be contacted, as well as other programs depending on your state. That will do a lot more to free up $$$.

Sebastian

Post Mon, Apr 01 2019, 1:53 pm
marina wrote:
Same question then. If it is educational therapy, such as ABA, the school district can be contacted, as well as other programs depending on your state. That will do a lot more to free up $$$.

If she's the same OP from another thread, as I suspect. Her child is an adult that had a breakdown. He is making progress but the right therapist is $$$$$ and they don't want to switch and risk losing all the progress he made.

amother
Mint

Post Mon, Apr 01 2019, 5:37 pm
An IMA here is helping me with a generous gift certificate to "All in one" store in Boro Park. If someone more wants to help with some or the whole of the rest it would help me a ton. A maximum of another 220. Thanks a lot. And know that Im drunk from happiness with all the PM offers of nice used clothing offered and that IMA'S gift certificate and more things! May Hashem bentch you all kefel kiflaim double of doubles. Also for all caring messages here and conversations.

happyone

Post Mon, Apr 01 2019, 7:54 pm
gamzehyaavor wrote:
I don't want to derail the thread, but I would be interested in hearing more about the commercial private insurance you reference. can you pm me please? thank you

I'm am not the one that posted this but have some similar info.

Medicaid has a program that if your medical expenses per calendar year exceed the amount of commercial insurance premiums, they will pay your premium (if it's cost effective) and copays/co insurance so your commercial insurance becomes your primary insurance and medicaid secondary. (figure a NICU stay can range close to a million dollars. Medicaid will pay the 35,000.00 Oxford premium to have them be the primary payee. simple mathmatics for them.) They reassess every year.

This works well for a child that has extended hospital/nicu/picu stays, surgeries , or requires alot of durable medical equipment.

If you're asking for pediatrics, ANA PENA at Columbia Presbyterian can assist and guide you to a coordinator in your region. 212-305-4576
or mobile 646-830-8190.

amother
Mint

Post Mon, Apr 01 2019, 8:42 pm
I will ask. Thanks

ds14

Post Mon, Apr 01 2019, 11:33 pm
amother wrote:
An IMA here is helping me with a generous gift certificate to "All in one" store in Boro Park. If someone more wants to help with some or the whole of the rest it would help me a ton. A maximum of another 220. Thanks a lot. And know that Im drunk from happiness with all the PM offers of nice used clothing offered and that IMA'S gift certificate and more things! May Hashem bentch you all kefel kiflaim double of doubles. Also for all caring messages here and conversations.

What's the phone number of the store? And how will they know which account is yours - do you have an account number or some identifying information?

amother
Mint

Post Tue, Apr 02 2019, 12:42 am
ds14 wrote:
What's the phone number of the store? And how will they know which account is yours - do you have an account number or some identifying information?

I sent you a PM. Thanks!

simba

Post Tue, Apr 02 2019, 12:49 am
amother wrote:
I sent you a PM. Thanks!

Can you PM me the info as well?

geshmak

Post Tue, Apr 02 2019, 10:02 am
Pls pm me too, and tell me which store you prefer.

amother
Mint

Post Tue, Apr 02 2019, 6:32 pm
OMG. Thank you will never be enough for the feeling I had today that there is light at the emd of the tunnel! Im PM you Simba and geshmak now

amother
Mint

Post Fri, Apr 05 2019, 5:51 am
In 3 sumarized words! MI KEAMCHO YISROEL!!!

amother
Mint

Post Fri, Apr 05 2019, 5:24 pm
An organization is giving foods worth somewhere between 100 and 110 dollars.
We are going to pick up

chestnut

Post Fri, Apr 05 2019, 6:12 pm
OP, I have a nightgown and a skirt that might be good for your daughter. I'm in Flatbush
Page 4 of 5 Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries