Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Happening now! Call in
1  2  3  4  5  Next

potatoes

Post Sun, Mar 31 2019, 9:00 pm
Here’s the info to join. I got it off another chat. Call in *tonight* at 8:30pm EST (GMT -4) to worldwide teleconference on the vaccine issue discussion !
Finally bringing all sides together by doctors, rabbanim, attorneys, & politicians! Share with everyone.
845-738-1288 Upstate NY 732-806-8938 Lakewood
718-506-1473 Brooklyn (you can dial any of these to listen)

happyone

Post Sun, Mar 31 2019, 9:05 pm
which side are they representing?

happyone

Post Sun, Mar 31 2019, 9:05 pm
must be antivaxers if there's a need to create a hotline and support a "cause".

amother
Violet

Post Sun, Mar 31 2019, 9:07 pm
more BS!

amother
Emerald

Post Sun, Mar 31 2019, 9:08 pm
Why would I want to call a phone number?
BH our kids are vaccinated.

ra_mom

Post Sun, Mar 31 2019, 9:32 pm
I called in for one second... Chemical toxins, heavy metals... Now everybody knows what you're selling.

Nobody needs your [exploitive removed] potatoes. Nobody wants more people to die and have complications.

amother
Vermilion

Post Sun, Mar 31 2019, 9:45 pm
ra_mom wrote:
I called in for one second... Chemical toxins, heavy metals... Now everybody knows what you're selling.

Nobody needs your [exploitive removed] potatoes. Nobody wants more people to die and have
complications.

I have no issues listening to a pro-vax line. I actually listen to many pro-vax lectures and read the studies because I am seeking the truth and I like to learn. I wonder why you feel so threatened by this. Gives me some insight..

ectomorph

Post Sun, Mar 31 2019, 9:49 pm
Anti vaxxers is spreading propaganda your full time job?

ra_mom

amother wrote:
I have no issues listening to a pro-vax line. I actually listen to many pro-vax lectures and read the studies because I am seeking the truth and I like to learn. I wonder why you feel so threatened by this. Gives me some insight..

I don't learn from quacks. I've watched people ruin their health and their lives with quackery.
I keep far away from charlatans who sell fiction as fact.
I worry for gullible people and feel it is my duty to warn them of the dangers.
You do yours. Just stay far away from me.

amother
Scarlet

ugh
thats your right
please do not post any urgent sensationalist threads especially under misleading pretenses
no one else wants to hear the propaganda

crust

Post Sun, Mar 31 2019, 9:53 pm
I finally found out who funds all of this. I'm much clearer now.

amother
Vermilion

Post Sun, Mar 31 2019, 9:53 pm
ra_mom wrote:
I don't learn from quacks. I've watched people ruin their health and their lives with quackery.
I keep far away from charlatans who sell fiction as fact.
I worry for gullible people and feel it is my duty to warn them of the dangers.
You do yours. Just stay far away from me.

Me too. By the more accepted pharmaceutical funded quackery.

dancingqueen

Post Sun, Mar 31 2019, 9:55 pm
crust wrote:

Who?? I’ve been wondering.

groisamomma

Post Sun, Mar 31 2019, 9:57 pm
crust wrote:

Who??

amother
Aqua

Post Sun, Mar 31 2019, 9:58 pm
Dear fellow members of the community!
The burden of illness in our community is staggering. What if we can prevent a large percent of all that heartache and suffering? What if we can finally give some voice to the TRUTH, and allow parents to choose what’s best for their children?

Be a part of this movement. Your generous contribution will help turn the tide of history.
The Religion of Vaccinations is crumbling – much like communism began to fall apart after 70 years of tyranny in the Soviet Union.
You can help make it happen!

dancingqueen

Post Sun, Mar 31 2019, 10:01 pm
amother wrote:
The burden of illness in our community is staggering. What if we can prevent a large percent of all that heartache and suffering? What if we can finally give some voice to the TRUTH, and allow parents to choose what’s best for their children?

Be a part of this movement. Your generous contribution will help turn the tide of history.
The Religion of Vaccinations is crumbling – much like communism began to fall apart after 70 years of tyranny in the Soviet Union.

Anti vaxxers sure do love hyperbole!

Sunny Days

Post Sun, Mar 31 2019, 10:01 pm
amother wrote:

Nebach. they'll be locked up in an iron lung. a manmade Siberia prison.

amother
Wine

Post Sun, Mar 31 2019, 10:05 pm
amother wrote:

And what? - Go back to the time when childhood death was a commonplace? Where mothers and father burying a child was a normal occurrence?

No, thank you, my dear. You are promoting evil that's equivalent to the tyranny of the Soviet Union. You are a danger to society and a threat to your community. This particular belief of yours needs to be done away with, just as was done with the tyranny of the Soviet Union.

amother
Babypink

Post Sun, Mar 31 2019, 10:16 pm
Thank you
Very insightful for anyone willing to look past the tip of their nose.

amother
Rose

Post Sun, Mar 31 2019, 10:30 pm
Nope. The first 2 lines was "we will bring people representing both sides". The next hour and a half was pure anti vax. Now they are sending to a page of go fund me to sponsor more leaflets and fake news that come by mail so my gulible teanagers become anti vax!

Last edited by amother on Sun, Mar 31 2019, 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Page 1 of 5 1  2  3  4  5  Next Recent Topics