Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs
Help save a life or more.......

boruchhashem

Post Tue, Dec 18 2007, 12:19 am
On Sunday, December 23, you will have the opportunity to save the life of a child who is desperately battling against a serious life threatening illness. We will be holding a bone marrow drive in order to recruit as many potential donors as possible, with the hope of finding a match for her and many others who are desperately awaiting a bone marrow transplant.

All that will be asked of you is a few minutes of your time, a sample of cells (taken by you personally with a simple cotton swab) from the inside of your cheeks, and the intention to seriously consider giving of yourself should you be found to be a match. No bloodwork will be required at this time.

The drive will take place in Touro College, at 1602 Avenue J in Flatbush. It is scheduled for Sunday, the 23rd of December, from 11:00am to 7:00pm.

To request additional information or to volunteer at the drive, please contact Chana Faigy Lieberman at chafanay@yahoo.com or 347.407.1016.

Please print the attached flyer and post it in your shul, school or office. In addition, please forward this email and pass on the opportunity for this mitzva to as many people as you can come in contact with.

Thank you, and Tizku L’Mitzvos!!
Chana Faigy Lieberman

“HE WHO SAVES ONE LIFE, IT IS AS IF HE SAVED THE ENTIRE WORLD.”
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics