Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
Neturei Karta opening Yeshiva PA Occupied Hebron
1  2  3  4  Next

Mevater

Post Wed, May 08 2019, 8:47 am
Theyre friends with Palestinians, the murderers of Jews.

Neturei Karta Activists on Monday inaugurated the famous ‘Knesses Yisrael Hebron’ building that is located in a PA (Palestinian Authority) area of the holy city.

A number of young Neturei Karta activists arrived at the ancient building with the knowledge of and permission from PA leaders in the city. According to a Kikar Shabbos report, they plan to remain in the building for the summer zman, as well as to bring bochrim along with them to learn there.

The head of the yeshiva reportedly stated that talks with the PA towards opening the yeshiva were clandestine to avoid having “the Zionists sabotage it”.

“The Palestinian neighbors accepted us with dignity and will, and expressed hope for a peaceful and fraternal life, as in the old days – before the Zionists came to Israel and the days of provocation on their part, in the wake of which the bloody riots broke out.”

The initiator of the idea sums up: “Baruch Hashem that we succeeded in establishing a place of Torah and in restoring the glory to its former glory.”

One is reminded that the members of Yeshivas Hebron were slaughtered in the riots of 1929, long before the arrival of the “Zionists”. 67 Jews were murdered in cold blood by blood thirsty Arabs.

https://www.theyeshivaworld.co......html

amother
Burlywood

Post Wed, May 08 2019, 8:50 am
I'm all in favor of yishuv ha'aretz. I wish them the best of luck.

amother
Jetblack

Post Wed, May 08 2019, 8:52 am
So so so sad. How low have yidden fallen? I want to cry for our pain.

ectomorph

Post Wed, May 08 2019, 8:55 am
I actually think this is a wonderful idea. The Palestinians will get used to seeing Jews among themselves and not attacking them. For a lot of people who grew up hating Jews irrationally this can be a bridge.

realistically however I think that they're all going to be massacred.

Mevater

Post Wed, May 08 2019, 9:01 am
I wonder if the wives are going willfully.

dankbar

Post Wed, May 08 2019, 9:05 am
What do you mean ectomorph? In Hebron there are couple of yeshivas from misnachalits already. The three bochurim that were kidnapped & killed were coming from these yeshivas.
Hashem should have rachmanos. They are so against Zionists that their hashkafa are so twisted & warped that instead become friends with the Arabs & kiss them up & side with them.
Hashem should watch over his children & give them sechel

ectomorph

Post Wed, May 08 2019, 9:05 am
dankbar wrote:
What do you mean ectomorph? In Hebron there are couple of yeshivas from misnachalits already. The three bochurim that were kidnapped & killed were coming from these yeshivas.
Hashem should have rachmanos. They are so against Zionists that their hashkafa are so twisted & warped that instead become friends with the Arabs & kiss them up & side with them.
Hashem should watch over his children & give them sechel
I assume that this was talking about the Palestinian part of Hebron

southernbubby

Post Wed, May 08 2019, 9:44 am
My basement neighbors are Neturei Karta and have an anti-Zionist sign on the door in several languages, including Arabic. They run back inside from playing if either me or my neighbors come outside because we're bad influences. The head of the group here lives in mansion while these people live in poverty. I am not impressed with the way that they teach their kids to treat other frum Jews as contaminated.

amother
Seashell

Post Wed, May 08 2019, 10:05 am
ectomorph wrote:
I actually think this is a wonderful idea. The Palestinians will get used to seeing Jews among themselves and not attacking them. For a lot of people who grew up hating Jews irrationally this can be a bridge.

realistically however I think that they're all going to be massacred.

Unfortunately, if it happened once it can happen twice. HaShem Yishmor ve yatzil...

gingertop

Post Wed, May 08 2019, 10:19 am
I actually think that their safety is ensured because they're being useful idiots for antisemites. They're part of an effort to whitewash any past Arab pogroms and the continual danger towards Jews in Chevron.
This like a reverse "The Fuhrer Gives the Jews a City". I'm not comparing Hebronian Arabs to Nazis, just comparing the propaganda efforts to pretend that Jewish safety is ensured and that the bloody past never happened.

amother
Burlywood

Post Wed, May 08 2019, 10:42 am
dankbar wrote:

Nirurei Karta is setting up shop in Area A, the PA controlled part of Chevron. The other yeshivas are in the Israeli part of the city.

As for the three boys, they were picked up right outside of Kfar Etzion, where two of them went to high school at Yeshivat Mekor Chaim. (I don't know where the third one learned.) That's nearly half an hour away from Chevron by car.

dankbar

Post Wed, May 08 2019, 11:36 am
One of boys was learning in chevron

gingertop

Post Wed, May 08 2019, 11:38 am
dankbar wrote:
One of boys was learning in chevron

What's the difference? His kidnappers didn't know that. He wasn't kidnapped there.

dankbar

Post Wed, May 08 2019, 11:39 am
What happens when they are in danger will they call Israeli security/idf for help or it's against their values?
They might have some friends there/ but are all people living there friends with them?
I shudder to think....

dankbar

Post Wed, May 08 2019, 11:40 am
gingertop wrote:
What's the difference? His kidnappers didn't know that. He wasn't kidnapped there.

I'm just trying to say that the area is a dangerous one

amother
Jetblack

Post Wed, May 08 2019, 11:41 am
southernbubby wrote:
My basement neighbors are Neturei Karta and have an anti-Zionist sign on the door in several languages, including Arabic. They run back inside from playing if either me or my neighbors come outside because we're bad influences. The head of the group here lives in mansion while these people live in poverty. I am not impressed with the way that they teach their kids to treat other frum Jews as contaminated.

That's your issue with them?! If I had niturei karta on my block I would move away or at the very least forbid my kids from playing with them.

dankbar

Post Wed, May 08 2019, 11:42 am
Looks like southernbubby is more accepting of all type of people than they are

amother
Burlywood

Post Wed, May 08 2019, 11:44 am
dankbar wrote:

But in his case, ironically, he was safe in Chevron and kidnapped in Gush Etzion. Actually, the settlers in Chevron have been pretty much untouched for a while now. (Not that it's not tense there. One of my sons served in Chevron for a while. It's ugly.)

gingertop

Post Wed, May 08 2019, 11:49 am
dankbar wrote:

Oh. Ok. Yes, it's dangerous but ironically, because of the danger, it might be safer than other places because of the heavy security in the Jewish area.

dankbar

Post Wed, May 08 2019, 11:54 am
I was terrified when I was at a walking tour there, with 2 soldiers & evening fell. The Arabs had a funeral then & heard it all. It was a day after some terrorist was caught & killed. All of a sudden we got tear gas, we thought it's coming from Arabs but it was coming from Israeli security to scare off Arabs. They were petrified of some revenge they might take....

Guess what....a group of Satmar men from Brooklyn joined us, without telling their wives that they left behind in New York...

They were all joking if this Patriotic soldier ( that lives in chevron, originally from crown heights) would come & do his propaganda of the misnachalim in Satmar shul, maybe they would change their minds! For them it was an adventure, for me it was torture!
Page 1 of 4 1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics