Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
Anti Vax Event??
  Previous  1  2  3 6  7  8 10  11  12  Next

amother
Turquoise

Post Tue, May 14 2019, 11:02 am
Yeshivah of central queens closed over
Measles vax

dancingqueen

Post Tue, May 14 2019, 11:05 am
southernbubby wrote:
When I lived in Detroit, there was a Vaad ha rabbonim that handled communal matters such as Kashrus. They did put out a letter during the Detroit outbreak calling for the community to vaccinate.
Since moving here, I don't see evidence of one body of rabbonim. I would imagine that if you ask some of the rabbonim here about vaccines, they would tell you to ask your doctor or they might say that it is their wife's department. They are not experts like we are here because they are not really into the controversy. They might not give a clear answer because they don't want to be involved in maklochus.

But don’t they speak out against many other social and community events they disagree with? Isn’t that what daas Torah is for?

FTR, my rabbis came out pro-vax.

amother
Lemon

Post Tue, May 14 2019, 12:19 pm
amother [ Aqua ] wrote:
Choose what you want to believe. If the kid was missing one vaccine, the media didn't report the child as "fully vaccinated". Interesting that it was only 3%, because most anti vaxxers wouldn't report that their child had measles... Media is full of lies too.

Oh so you're in fact saying that it's even less than 3% of those with measles who were vaccinated? Makes sense. Because yeah, the vaccine usually works. That's the point of it.

amother
Seashell

Post Tue, May 14 2019, 12:29 pm
meme6 wrote:
There was a letter in the community connections from 6 prominent rabbonim in monsey saying to vaccinate. And my rav says to vaccinate and some of his followers are “smarter” and dont

C:\fakepath\image1.jpeg
Does this look Signed go anyone?

amother
Seashell

Post Tue, May 14 2019, 12:31 pm
Sorry dunno how to upload an image[img]C:\fakepath\image1.jpeg[/img]

amother
Aquamarine

Post Tue, May 14 2019, 12:31 pm
I signed the petition but honestly I don’t think it’ll do anything. They’ll find sormone else to host them if atrium doesn’t want it.

amother
Seashell

Post Tue, May 14 2019, 12:32 pm
(img)C:\fakepath\image1.jpeg(img)

amother
Seashell

Post Tue, May 14 2019, 12:34 pm
amother [ Aquamarine ] wrote:
I signed the petition but honestly I don’t think it’ll do anything. They’ll find sormone else to host them if atrium doesn’t want it.

Too late. If was a beautiful event with about a thousand people. Atrium manager said he didn't get a single protest phone call. Not that he could have done anything anyhow. Cuz there was a contract

singleagain

Post Tue, May 14 2019, 12:34 pm
amother [ Seashell ] wrote:
Sorry dunno how to upload an image[img]C:\fakepath\image1.jpeg[/img]

Click the upload and post images. Then you click the upload button and select your item. In the box is that fakepath link. The actual link you want is under it. It should start with https://I.imgur.com/

And put that in the [img] tags

amother
Seashell

Post Tue, May 14 2019, 12:35 pm

amother
Seashell

Post Tue, May 14 2019, 12:37 pm

Signed? Anyone?

amother
Seashell

Post Tue, May 14 2019, 12:37 pm
singleagain wrote:
Click the upload and post images. Then you click the upload button and select your item. In the box is that fakepath link. The actual link you want is under it. It should start with https://I.imgur.com/

And put that in the [img] tags

Thanks

meme6

Post Tue, May 14 2019, 12:52 pm

Signed? Anyone?

These are never signed and everyone on this list is pro vaccine! And I know it for a fact yes!

amother
Seashell

Post Tue, May 14 2019, 12:56 pm

amother
Seashell

Post Tue, May 14 2019, 12:58 pm
meme6 wrote:
These are never signed and everyone on this list is pro vaccine! And I know it for a fact yes!

What does these are never signed refer to?

amother
Yellow

Post Tue, May 14 2019, 12:58 pm
I saw on Twitter that people tried calling to protest or ask info but couldn't get through. And then they say no one called to protest.

Sigh.

meme6

Post Tue, May 14 2019, 1:01 pm
Firstly this are anti vaccine lichter a known advocate he’s no rabbi and most on there are no rabbis so ur grasping at nothing and the next thing is since when does someone chassidish follow someone Latvish and vice versa

amother
Seashell

Post Tue, May 14 2019, 1:01 pm
meme6 wrote:

Sorry. My hub went over to talk to one or them. seems I'd wasn't signed for a slightly different reason than what you may wanna believe

amother
Seashell

Post Tue, May 14 2019, 1:08 pm
meme6 wrote:
Firstly this are anti vaccine lichter a known advocate he’s no rabbi and most on there are no rabbis so ur grasping at nothing and the next thing is since when does someone chassidish follow someone Latvish and vice versa

u hooked onto one name Lichter and he is a choshuve Rosh yeshiva

Do you have a signed note from a renowned rabbi or dayan that you must vax? I have yet to see some.
And th e reason being, the anti vaxxers are working hard to educate rabbonim. I don't give it more than a year or so until this whole vaccine scam falls apart.

top mom

Post Tue, May 14 2019, 1:08 pm

Can't Believe It Can't Believe It Can't Believe It Can't Believe It Can't Believe It Can't Believe It Can't Believe It Can't Believe It Can't Believe It Can't Believe It Can't Believe It Can't Believe It Can't Believe It
Page 7 of 12   Previous  1  2  3 6  7  8 10  11  12  Next Recent Topics