Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
Anti Vax Event??
  Previous  1  2  3 8  9 10  11  12  Next

amother
Plum

Post Tue, May 14 2019, 2:35 pm
amother [ Seashell ] wrote:

What it means for a person to ‘do research’, requires clarification.

amother
Gray

Post Tue, May 14 2019, 2:41 pm
Just to support my point as to why proper education is more important than vaccine propaganda
I spoke to a few people whose children weren't feeling well for two days, felt better, were sent back to school, and then two days later a rash popped. They exposed countless people. It's a known thing that measles can come with a break, I think mainly by children with a strong immune system. My children felt perfectly fine on day three and four of measles and had I not known this info I would've sent them out in the public. But because I knew, I kept them home the extra few days until rash popped

I think you should post about this, since I see no such information online. Online it says that on days 1 - 3 people feel sick, with a fever, cough, runny nose, pink eye, etc. and that on days 3,4, or 5 the rash breaks out with a higher fever. Since most of us have BH never seen measles, would you explain - did the fever stop entirely? cough stop or just sound better? Eyes watery but not pink? This can potentially help a lot of people and prevent the spread of the illness. Also, had you known your children were exposed because then it makes sense to look out for that.

amother
Blonde

Post Tue, May 14 2019, 2:51 pm
meme6 wrote:
These are never signed and everyone on this list is pro vaccine! And I know it for a fact yes!

Yes, these statements are signed when the rabbanim want to sign it. I said this earlier: You're making blanket statements w/o telling me that you spoke to them.
The Viznitz Rebbe whose name is here refused to sign anything pro vaccine though he was pressured to do so.
Rabbi S. davens in the same shul as DH and he doesn't know what the brohou is about and he doesn't want to sign this.
Rabbi W. told people who asked him that they don't have to vaccinate if they have reason not to, and I think he even made a public statement about it.
The others may also not want to sign such a note but I will nto make up stories like you did and say things to fit my agenda bec. I don't know. I'm only stating facts that I know for a fact.
Can you refute this? Did you speak to any of those I mentioned here? Did you speak to any of those I didn't mention?

meme6

Post Tue, May 14 2019, 2:58 pm
amother [ Blonde ] wrote:
Yes, these statements are signed when the rabbanim want to sign it. I said this earlier: You're making blanket statements w/o telling me that you spoke to them.
The Viznitz Rebbe whose name is here refused to sign anything pro vaccine though he was pressured to do so.
Rabbi S. davens in the same shul as DH and he doesn't know what the brohou is about and he doesn't want to sign this.
Rabbi W. told people who asked him that they don't have to vaccinate if they have reason not to, and I think he even made a public statement about it.
The others may also not want to sign such a note but I will nto make up stories like you did and say things to fit my agenda bec. I don't know. I'm only stating facts that I know for a fact.
Can you refute this? Did you speak to any of those I mentioned here? Did you speak to any of those I didn't mention?

Viznitz is pro vaccine don’t know where you got that. Since I have spoken to them direct!

amother
Blonde

Post Tue, May 14 2019, 3:03 pm
meme6 wrote:
Viznitz is pro vaccine don’t know where you got that. Since I have spoken to them direct!

I don't know where YOU got that from. Who do you define as Viznitz? And why did the Rebbe refuse to sign? And why do they accept religious exemptions? Whatever, I dont want to make it about any one kehilla, I'm just showing how that letter in CC is worthless to any thinking individual.

meme6

Post Tue, May 14 2019, 3:30 pm
I don't know where YOU got that from. Who do you define as Viznitz? And why did the Rebbe refuse to sign? And why do they accept religious exemptions? Whatever, I dont want to make it about any one kehilla, I'm just showing how that letter in CC is worthless to any thinking individual.

They legally needed to accept religious exemptions if the law changes so will they. The rabbi was very vocal about getting vaccinations.

meme6

Post Tue, May 14 2019, 3:35 pm

The anti vaxxers change all that’s said I heard it all!! And yes the anti vaxxers have made a huge chillul hashem it effects me everywhere I go publicly and shame on you! I’m done with this subject!!

gamanit

Post Tue, May 14 2019, 4:12 pm
meme6 wrote:
They legally needed to accept religious exemptions if the law changes so will they. The rabbi was very vocal about getting vaccinations.

I believe that's incorrect. As a religious institution they can religiously disagree and refuse to take student based on religious incompatibility. Anyone know this law well enough to advise?

https://www.legalmatch.com/law......html

amother
Seashell

Post Tue, May 14 2019, 4:42 pm
yksraya wrote:
1. Lo samod al dam rayachu
2. Some common sense. If after vaccinations were invented, the plagues stopped almost completely. If everyone else is immune and doesn't get the measles, the child with low immunity doesn't catch it because there is no source where he can catch it from. (unless some antivaxers kids....)
3.those diseases are not nearly as severe as the ones there are vaccines for, or they are easily treatable. Or else they would work on making a vaccine for it.
4. This ones true, but we can do our best to help them.
5. With proper education, you will see that all the anti vaxers speak baloney (BTDT! I used to be anti vax)
6. Which is why booster shots are as important as vaccinating kids.
7. Where did you take this info from? Get your facts straight.

In case you read what I wrote, I was saying there is no obligation to TAKE A RISK to protect others
Maybe I'll comment later on the rest. Hard to type now

amother
Blonde

Post Tue, May 14 2019, 4:54 pm
meme6 wrote:

Wonder if you're confusing with another kehilla, or do you not mean the Viznitz rebbi in Monsey (who is part of the vaad you referenced)?
None of his kehilla members I was in touch with, and I am in touch with plenty, know about this. He didnt push either way DESPITE being asked to push for vaccines.
I am neither pro nor anti vax, which is why I'm not making sweeping statements and assumptions, and making up that which I want to be fact as so. You seem to be sold on several facts about rabbanim, but you havent confirmed how you know this is true, even when asked multiple times. I have confirmed exactly what I have seen and I have not made sweeping statements.

amother
Lawngreen

Post Tue, May 14 2019, 5:03 pm
previous viznitz monsey told ppl to follow their doctor
current viznitz monsey rebbe told ppl he doesnt know enuff about vaccines either way so he cannot advise or sign any kol korehs whether pro or anti. I heard this straight from a man who spoke to the rebbe

yksraya

Post Tue, May 14 2019, 5:23 pm
In case you read what I wrote, I was saying there is no obligation to TAKE A RISK to protect others
Maybe I'll comment later on the rest. Hard to type now

Well, you take a risk either way, not giving shots is way more risky, as we see now with the measles outburst.

Maybe you are not obligated to take a risk and jump into traffic or a fire to save someone else, but given you take a risk anyway, if by the risk you choose to take, it effects other people, then you are actually mandated to take a risk to save other people.

southernbubby

Post Tue, May 14 2019, 5:42 pm
gamanit wrote:
I believe that's incorrect. As a religious institution they can religiously disagree and refuse to take student based on religious incompatibility. Anyone know this law well enough to advise?

https://www.legalmatch.com/law......html

An anti-vax couple in Crown Heights tried to sue Ohelei Torah and the judge threw out the case.

happyone

Post Tue, May 14 2019, 6:55 pm
Wow! I just lost all respect for those "rabbanim" that supposedly signed. Id be pretty surprised if the Rachmastrifke actually knew what hes signing. His name may just have been used.
As for those you know that DID sign, I hope they are ready to take on the guilt of the risks our community is in. I also hope they will remain available to their followers when they are in the ICU with side effects. I hope they realize THEY are assisting the blatant antisemitism in our communities and that they are responsible. oh.. I better block these threads cuz my anger is going to come through.

amother
Lime

Post Tue, May 14 2019, 6:59 pm
amother [ Beige ] wrote:
The Daas Torah Letter were absolutely NOT signed by these Rabbanim this year! I called them, and they clearly state that its not an updated letter! It's a pashkevil

Are they going to recant that letter?

amother
Beige

Post Tue, May 14 2019, 7:09 pm
Again, The Rabbanims signature on this letter is not accurate. They are not aware that their name is being used for this event.
Their signature is taken from an old letter in 2015.

amother
Blonde

Post Tue, May 14 2019, 7:11 pm
amother [ Lawngreen ] wrote:
current viznitz monsey rebbe told ppl he doesnt know enuff about vaccines either way so he cannot advise or sign any kol korehs whether pro or anti. I heard this straight from a man who spoke to the rebbe

Wow! Didn't know there are so many Viznitz ppl here.
In any event, what you said about current rebbi is corroborating exactly what I said earlier. Though his name is on letter head of a ltter that was signed by an askan, he does not support it.
RE: previous rebbe, I know a couple of ppl he said that he doesn't know much about it, and w/e they do should be with mazal. Its very possible that diff. ppl got diff. answers. This happens quite often with other shaylos.

amother
Lawngreen

Post Tue, May 14 2019, 7:57 pm
Wow! Didn't know there are so many Viznitz ppl here.
In any event, what you said about current rebbi is corroborating exactly what I said earlier. Though his name is on letter head of a ltter that was signed by an askan, he does not support it.
RE: previous rebbe, I know a couple of ppl he said that he doesn't know much about it, and w/e they do should be with mazal. Its very possible that diff. ppl got diff. answers. This happens quite often with other shaylos.

definitely more than the kehilla wants... lol

meme6

Post Tue, May 14 2019, 8:02 pm
amother [ Lawngreen ] wrote:

This was said by the one from gibbers not monsey

meme6

Post Tue, May 14 2019, 8:04 pm
I said I know for a fact current monsey rabbi is pro vaccines and he had a meeting. With anti vaxxers and told them he’s not supporting them and guess what they changed what he said! I know this for a fact yes!
Page 9 of 12   Previous  1  2  3 8  9 10  11  12  Next Recent Topics