Home

Parking nr the Austin Street stores in Forest Hills, Queens?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

amother

OP

Post  Tue, May 14 2019, 3:25 pm
Where do you park near the Austin Street stores in Forest Hills, Queens on Sundays when you can barely drive in that area?

amother

Violet

Post  Tue, May 14 2019, 3:33 pm
I've parked in the parking lot by barnes & noble (it costs money but I think it's worth it)

amother

OP

Post  Tue, May 14 2019, 3:54 pm
amother [ Violet ] wrote:
I've parked in the parking lot by barnes & noble (it costs money but I think it's worth it)

Is there always space on Sunday?

Rutabaga

Post  Tue, May 14 2019, 4:05 pm
The Barnes and Noble is gone. I think it's a Target now. It's a valet lot so it's hard to know how much space they have, but I've never had trouble getting a spot. Some stores offer validation cards that you can show the garage to get a discount. Doesn't hurt to ask!

amother

OP

Post  Tue, May 14 2019, 7:14 pm
Rutabaga wrote:
The Barnes and Noble is gone. I think it's a Target now. It's a valet lot so it's hard to know how much space they have, but I've never had trouble getting a spot. Some stores offer validation cards that you can show the garage to get a discount. Doesn't hurt to ask!

Is that the only lot in the area?

Rutabaga

Post  Tue, May 14 2019, 8:15 pm
It's the only one on Austin Street, or at least the only one that I know of. You can plug in an address on Google maps and check for parking nearby.

If you don't mind walking a little extra, it's often easier to park on the other side of Queens Blvd. It's a heavily congested area though, so you really just have to get lucky.
Recent Topics

Page 1 of 1 View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries