This past summer my family as well as 5 other young couples relocated to Elkins Park PA. These families are from Brooklyn, west hempstead and Far Rockaway. While we are small we are looking to grow however most people have never heard of us! If this sounds like a place you may be interested inx please reach out!
Reasons why Elkins Park is perfect for US:
1. Small close nit community where your presence makes a difference
2. There is 1 shul - there is NO BOX! our children are being raised with achdus and to appreciate everyones uniqueness.
3. There is a large spectrum of observance
4. There is daily learning for men
5. There is a weekly halacha shiur, weekly chaburah, and weekly tehillim gathering for women.
5. The community is growth oriented and torah minded
6. Housing and rent is super affordable! (200k-400k)
7. There is parking!!!
8. We have access to all the ammenities of Philadelphia: kosher food shopping, close to NY, selection of yeshivot but still enjoy the quiet suburban feel.
9. It is aesthetically beautiful
10. The community is comprised of loving individuals and is the besy kept secret
While there are many who may love the busy and anonymity of living in a big city, if you feel that this may be something you are looking for, reach out! We want YOU to help enhance our community!