Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Question about New T-shirt style
1  2  Next

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jun 12 2019, 11:21 am
Hi, I would love to wear the new simple T-shirt style for summer (like the solid colored Junee's ts) but I am having a dilemma:. I am almost 5"8, thin, and wear a dress size 6 - 8, bra size 34 B/C. I normally wear a size small/medium in shirts from H and M and the like. But I bought a size large Junee's T in LARGE yesterday, and it really looks like a shell on me! Completely sculpting my chest and the little pooch in my tummy area that I still wish I could get rid of after having all my kids. Am I missing something? Should I buy an extra large? Is the style only meant for super skinny teenagers? Is the new style just really not that tznius and something more tznius conscious people are staying away from? Any insight appreciated, tia.

aricelli

Post Wed, Jun 12 2019, 11:27 am
You can try the tee shirts with the line down the front- either 24 7 or if you want to pay more three dots is a bit roomier. I find that style fits me better

chestnut

Post Wed, Jun 12 2019, 11:48 am
Junees t-shirts are very fitted and sizes run small

ra_mom

Post Wed, Jun 12 2019, 12:22 pm
aricelli wrote:
You can try the tee shirts with the line down the front- either 24 7 or if you want to pay more three dots is a bit roomier. I find that style fits me better

The 24/7 tee with the line down the front is more flattering and still looks good up one size.

But this is really not a new style. Very Happy

ra_mom

Post Wed, Jun 12 2019, 12:23 pm
On that note, anyone know where I can pick up these tees? I went to S&W and wanted the white one since it's not see through like other tees, but they were out of my size.

amother
Gray

Post Wed, Jun 12 2019, 12:25 pm
T-shirts are a new style?

aricelli

Post Wed, Jun 12 2019, 12:30 pm
I got 24 7 at the lingerie store on new utrecht. Was a while ago though

aricelli

Post Wed, Jun 12 2019, 12:33 pm
ra_mom wrote:
The 24/7 tee with the line down the front is more flattering and still looks good up one size.

But this is really not a new style. Very Happy

Yes- the three dots were a bit too long for me. I meant to say that the tees with the line down the front give me a better shape than the plain one

Last edited by aricelli on Wed, Jun 12 2019, 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

123Smile

Post Wed, Jun 12 2019, 12:34 pm
Where can I get the three dots or 24 7 online?

ra_mom

Post Wed, Jun 12 2019, 12:41 pm
aricelli wrote:
I got 24 7 at the lingerie store on new utrecht. Was a while ago though

Thanks. The Lingerie Shop on 50th Street?

aricelli

Post Wed, Jun 12 2019, 12:47 pm
ra_mom wrote:
Thanks. The Lingerie Shop on 50th Street?

Yes

FranticFrummie

Post Wed, Jun 12 2019, 12:53 pm
Pretty much everything at Junee's runs really REALLY small. Think "petite juniors, extra fitted."

I really wish they would label their clothing in sizes that were easier to understand. A while back I bought a lot of things on sale, and not a single thing fit. They refused to give me a return or refund, because it's their sale policy. I was stuck with about $150 worth of clothes that wouldn't even fit my 12yo daughter.

ra_mom

Post Wed, Jun 12 2019, 12:57 pm
aricelli wrote:
Yes

Thank you!

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jun 12 2019, 1:03 pm
amother [ Gray ] wrote:
T-shirts are a new style?

Sorry, I mean new for me, I guess...I haven't purchased a new summer wardrobe in a few years : )

Where can I get 24/7 in Lakewood? Heads of Class?

aricelli

Post Wed, Jun 12 2019, 1:09 pm
ra_mom wrote:
Thank you!

Ha! You know how it is in this side of town! Good luck finding anything- bet the stores are getting in the winter stuff already

amother
Cyan

Post Wed, Jun 12 2019, 2:06 pm
I’m looking for ribbed T-shirts.
Anyone know where I can find them in BP or are they out of style already?

amother
Mistyrose

Post Sun, Apr 19 2020, 3:32 am
Anyone got any idea when I could get these online now due to corona? Or anyone else who sells basic tees for reasonable prices? $30 range

amother
Ivory

Post Sun, Apr 19 2020, 5:52 am
amother [ Mistyrose ] wrote:
Anyone got any idea when I could get these online now due to corona? Or anyone else who sells basic tees for reasonable prices? $30 range

https://pinkorchidfashion.com/.....56393 Cool

amother
Maroon

Post Sun, Apr 19 2020, 8:27 am
amother [ Mistyrose ] wrote:

The shell station should have

amother
Lawngreen

Post Sun, Apr 19 2020, 10:17 am
FranticFrummie wrote:
Pretty much everything at Junee's runs really REALLY small. Think "petite juniors, extra fitted."

I really wish they would label their clothing in sizes that were easier to understand. A while back I bought a lot of things on sale, and not a single thing fit. They refused to give me a return or refund, because it's their sale policy. I was stuck with about $150 worth of clothes that wouldn't even fit my 12yo daughter.

I know this is an old post, but since the thread was bumped up I'm responding to share my own experience. I wonder if you mistakenly ordered things from their teen section? I have not found that the ladies clothing runs small at all. I have numerous items of clothing (dress, skirts, tops) in my usual size. They're basically the only frum store I shop in and I have never had an issue with sizing in general.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics