Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
It gets me mad!
1  2  3  Next

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jun 18 2019, 7:36 am
So I have an anti vax neighbor and I really can’t handle it anymore she does not realize how stupid she sounded yesterday yelling st me that
One of my kids had eczema cause I got the flu shot I said what happened to the others or the fact that my mother in laws family has kids with skin conditions,
Does she not realize her children’s issues without vaccinating them her son had mild eczema also but she refused to hear.
She bashed rabbonim cause she must be the smartest
She badges all schools but yet she can’t homeschool
Her daughter listens to Christian anti vax hotlines since when is this ok.
Her selling me the Cuomo made 42 million dollars by passing the law to ban religious exemptions I can’t find it anywhere.

This all gets me mad and doesn’t even agree with the Torah with most that she does and says!!!

amother
Seafoam

Post Tue, Jun 18 2019, 7:43 am
...little hard to follow what you wrote....

But yeah, antivaxxers would be so entertaining if they weren't a menace to society.

Theres this one lady who wont vax her kids because her friend vaxxed her kids, and now all of her friend's kids are SHORT.

amother
Maroon

Post Tue, Jun 18 2019, 7:46 am

amother
Babyblue

Post Tue, Jun 18 2019, 7:49 am
There's no thought process to many of these people. They are not so bright trying to control a world they don't understand.

Someone close to my friend had a premature baby when she had the measles recently. My friend says that had nothing to do with the mom having the measles. Banging head My friend said that they have issues with babies. She pointed out that a dil had a problem with a newborn. A DIL??? Excuse me! That's not because it runs in the family. Oy you can't use logic with these people.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jun 18 2019, 7:53 am
amother [ Maroon ] wrote:

This is posted very shady on one newsight that came up on google and seems like they are investing in there own research when you read its shady! It would be one thing if a normal news sight reported it.

amother
Ivory

Post Tue, Jun 18 2019, 11:28 am
Get to the source of the info and make your own conclusions. These are the facts:
On June 7, 2019, Crain’s New York Business reported that The Partnership for New York City, which represents more than 350 major city employers, wrote a letter to legislators calling for an end to religious exemptions to vaccinations. (Source) Among the business group’s members and partners are Pfizer, Johnson & Johnson, Google, Inc., Microsoft Corp., Omnicon Public Relations Group, Anthem Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield and top corporate investment and entrepreneurial firms. (Source) In what may or may not be a coincidence, according to Albany Business Review, ILUM Health Solutions, a subsidiary of vaccine industry giant Merck & Co, Inc., announced plans on June 12, 2019 to create 115 new jobs in the Albany area over the next five years, investing 48 million. Seehere.

amother
White

Post Tue, Jun 18 2019, 11:39 am
amother [ Ivory ] wrote:
Get to the source of the info and make your own conclusions. These are the facts:
On June 7, 2019, Crain’s New York Business reported that The Partnership for New York City, which represents more than 350 major city employers, wrote a letter to legislators calling for an end to religious exemptions to vaccinations. (Source) Among the business group’s members and partners are Pfizer, Johnson & Johnson, Google, Inc., Microsoft Corp., Omnicon Public Relations Group, Anthem Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield and top corporate investment and entrepreneurial firms. (Source) In what may or may not be a coincidence, according to Albany Business Review, ILUM Health Solutions, a subsidiary of vaccine industry giant Merck & Co, Inc., announced plans on June 12, 2019 to create 115 new jobs in the Albany area over the next five years, investing 48 million. Seehere.

Haven’t checked this out but you know the reason the insurance companies want everyone to vax? Because they need to pay much less for vaccines than when they treat the measles.

And you know the big pharma companies that make oodles of money on vaccines? They would make way more if the would need to treat everyone for measles....

southernbubby

Post Tue, Jun 18 2019, 11:41 am
amother [ Ivory ] wrote:

Wonder why they didn't think of it at this time last year.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jun 18 2019, 11:50 am
amother [ Ivory ] wrote:

The vitamin industry is net worth 193 billion
The vaccination industry is 61 billion net worth!
Go research vaccination industry in the breakdown don’t make that much so stop with all who making money cause no one sitting on big bucks from it all pediatricians are barely making it according to the anti vaxxers they should be filthy rich

southernbubby

Post Tue, Jun 18 2019, 11:55 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
The vitamin industry is net worth 193 billion
The vaccination industry is 61 billion net worth!
Go research vaccination industry in the breakdown don’t make that much so stop with all who making money cause no one sitting on big bucks from it all pediatricians are barely making it according to the anti vaxxers they should be filthy rich

I agree that alternative medicine is extremely lucrative as well as deceptive but I also think that because vitamins are added to common foods that most of us consume regularly, that could also be why the vitamin industry dwarfs vaccines.

amother
Aqua

Post Tue, Jun 18 2019, 12:09 pm
amother [ Ivory ] wrote:

You haven't provided the primary sources.

but sure. A bill is introduced to eliminate the religious exemptions for vaccinations, in New York.

Letters are issue in support of the bill - including from The Partnership for New York City, whose mandate is to 'work together with government, labor and the nonprofit sector to promote economic growth and maintain the city’s position as a global center of commerce and innovation"

Makes sense to me. There is both a health and economic impact to the city of the religious exemption.

ILUM Health Solutions was already in Albany. Its not like they were looking for an incentive expand in Albany specifically.

imasoftov

Post Tue, Jun 18 2019, 12:38 pm
amother [ Ivory ] wrote:

Even if Pfizer, Johnson & Johnson, Blue Cross/Blue Shield and Merck are trying to murder your children for profit, Ivory, and maybe Omnicon has some clients who similarly wish them harm, why do Google and Microsoft and the rest of the 350 members of the Partnership for New York go along with them?

nchr

Post Tue, Jun 18 2019, 10:46 pm
amother [ Seafoam ] wrote:
...little hard to follow what you wrote....

But yeah, antivaxxers would be so entertaining if they weren't a menace to society.

Theres this one lady who wont vax her kids because her friend vaxxed her kids, and now all of her friend's kids are SHORT.

Vaccination actually increases overall height.

amother
Denim

Post Tue, Jun 18 2019, 11:30 pm
Please don't slander and write off all nonvaxxers. Most of the non vaxxers I know are quite intelligent, well read, and open minded. Many of them have vaccine-injured children and consult with MDs and rabbonim regarding medical decisions. I am sorry for you that you live in fear of catching the measles. You are right that measles can potentially cause fatalities; just keep in mind that ANY contagious virus/ bacteria can potentially cause fatalities (yes, many people in America die each year from strep, rsv, the common cold, etc.). If a vaccine came out for hand, foot and mouth disease you can be sure that the cdc would stress and highlight the horrors and dangers of that virus in order to get buy in from the public. Please keep this in context and try to respect your fellow jew who has a different opinion than you---it won't kill you.

momsrus

Post Tue, Jun 18 2019, 11:32 pm
amother [ Denim ] wrote:
Please don't slander and write off all nonvaxxers. Most of the non vaxxers I know are quite intelligent, well read, and open minded. Many of them have vaccine-injured children and consult with MDs and rabbonim regarding medical decisions. I am sorry for you that you live in fear of catching the measles. You are right that measles can potentially cause fatalities; just keep in mind that ANY contagious virus/ bacteria can potentially cause fatalities (yes, many people in America die each year from strep, rsv, the common cold, etc.). If a vaccine came out for hand, foot and mouth disease you can be sure that the cdc would stress and highlight the horrors and dangers of that virus in order to get buy in from the public. Please keep this in context and try to respect your fellow jew who has a different opinion than you---it won't kill you.

Some of them. Most do not.

yksraya

Post Tue, Jun 18 2019, 11:41 pm
momsrus wrote:
Some of them. Most do not.

This.

Very few of the anti-vaxers actually have a kid who had an adverse reaction.

Most just claim they know someone and take any issues their cousins have and blame it on vaccines although it has nothing to do with the shots.

amother
Brown

Post Wed, Jun 19 2019, 12:01 am
I am not pro nor anti. Reason: I gave my older ones shots on time all the years. All of them have a diagnosis now.
I was scared to give it to the younger ones for fear of bringing out the genes if this diagnosis.
I didn't vaccinate for the first 2 years of life, until I decided that death is worse than a diagnosis of ADHD or Autism. Don't worry, all my children are up to date now.
So I understand both sides.
My neighbor came in to my house and was screaming against vaxing, she had her claims if why it's wrong to give shots and all, I just stayed quiet because you cannot change their mind when they "did their research " on this topic.
I had a young girl over as a mothers helper at my house, who listened on my phone to a hotline. I asked her about what this line is about, her innocent answer: it's about NOT vaccinating. Her mother is a believer and is asking her kids to listen in to the 'truth'

yerushamama

Post Wed, Jun 19 2019, 12:14 am
amother [ Denim ] wrote:

I do understand where you are coming from. The CDC is trying to eliminate disease, but they are not the ones researching, producing or profiting from vaccines. The FDA relies heavily on the research and testing done by the companies themselves, which can be a problem in many cases. OTOH, I also know that many non-vaxxers do not think this through as carefully as they should, especially when it comes to protecting those who can not be safely vaccinated during outbreaks.

Both sides are asking for respect for their beliefs. Both sides need to consider the ramifications of their decisions.

amother
Lime

Post Wed, Jun 19 2019, 1:25 am
amother [ Ivory ] wrote:

Just my two cents, maybe I’m wrong. The religious exemption issue is just from the last couple of months. A partnership deal with so many huge companies I suppose takes months and months to collaborate.

southernbubby

Post Wed, Jun 19 2019, 6:41 am
yerushamama wrote:
I do understand where you are coming from. The CDC is trying to eliminate disease, but they are not the ones researching, producing or profiting from vaccines. The FDA relies heavily on the research and testing done by the companies themselves, which can be a problem in many cases. OTOH, I also know that many non-vaxxers do not think this through as carefully as they should, especially when it comes to protecting those who can not be safely vaccinated during outbreaks.

Both sides are asking for respect for their beliefs. Both sides need to consider the ramifications of their decisions.

There are no "2 sides" in this. Our society established a protocol to protect the vulnerable from disease. Those who don't vaccinate endanger the vulnerable. Why would anyone be expected to respect that?

Yes, we acknowledge that vaccines are not perfect and can have risks and side effects but I am scheduled to volunteer today for an elderly woman who suffered all of her life from the effects of polio that struck her at age 2.

And if vaccines have any connection to spectrum disorders, will someone please explain why autism first appeared in medical literature in 2011 when the only vaccine routinely given was for smallpox?

Would anyone here want to go back in time when smallpox routinely caused death, disability, and disfigurement?
Page 1 of 3 1  2  3  Next Recent Topics