Home

Can I save purchased music to amazon music app or iTunes

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Computers, Technology and Devices


View latest: 24h 48h 72h


newbie613




 
 
 


Post  Fri, Jun 21 2019, 1:26 pm
I bought music on mostly music and want to save it to amazon music. I can’t figure out how though. I would even be happy if it was saved to iTunes but I’m not seeing how to add it there so that I can access it on my phone. Anyone know how to do this? Would love to listen to it while I’m on a road trip.
Back to top

singleagain




 
 
 


Post  Fri, Jun 21 2019, 1:48 pm
Don't use iTunes but I know iTunes recently changed to something else... The Apple music store or something. So make sure you have the most up to date versions.

I haven't bought and tried to upload to Amazon, but I'll check
Back to top

singleagain




 
 
 


Post  Fri, Jun 21 2019, 1:51 pm
Found instructions for Amazon music

Like like need to do it in a desktop. Then can prob access from phone

https://techcrunch.com/2015/10.....tead/
Back to top

newbie613




 
 
 


Post  Fri, Jun 21 2019, 1:55 pm
singleagain wrote:
Found instructions for Amazon music

Like like need to do it in a desktop. Then can prob access from phone

https://techcrunch.com/2015/10.....tead/


Thanks. This is from 2015. I think they removed the upload button because I can’t find it on my app.
Back to top

singleagain




 
 
 


Post  Fri, Jun 21 2019, 1:59 pm
newbie613 wrote:
Thanks. This is from 2015. I think they removed the upload button because I can’t find it on my app.


Oh.. wow.. didn't realize. I just saw that it was the first thing that popped up


Why not check if Amazon has the music.. It has a lot of free stuff and save and download
Back to top

newbie613




 
 
 


Post  Fri, Jun 21 2019, 2:13 pm
singleagain wrote:
Oh.. wow.. didn't realize. I just saw that it was the first thing that popped up


Why not check if Amazon has the music.. It has a lot of free stuff and save and download


I did. They don’t sell it yet. I think I got it on iTunes so that’s good too. Thanks for trying to help!
Back to top

singleagain




 
 
 


Post  Fri, Jun 21 2019, 2:16 pm
newbie613 wrote:
I did. They don’t sell it yet. I think I got it on iTunes so that’s good too. Thanks for trying to help!


We're you looking on music unlimited? And not the Apple store?

But oh yay for iTunes
Back to top

srbmom




 
 
 


Post  Fri, Jun 21 2019, 2:27 pm
When I download music to my phone from Mostly Music it automatically is available in my Amazon music app. Are you downloading to your phone or computer? In the Amazon music app, under "my music" all the songs on my phone are visible under "albums"
Back to top

newbie613




 
 
 


Post  Fri, Jun 21 2019, 3:20 pm
srbmom wrote:
When I download music to my phone from Mostly Music it automatically is available in my Amazon music app. Are you downloading to your phone or computer? In the Amazon music app, under "my music" all the songs on my phone are visible under "albums"


It actually didn’t work on iTunes at the end. I don’t know how to download the music to my phone. How do you do that?
Back to top
Recent Topics

Page 1 of 1 View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Computers, Technology and Devices

Related Topics Replies Last Post
Music in the house- IDEAS??
by amother
13 Today at 12:32 am View last post
Music video app
by amother
0 Yesterday at 10:06 pm View last post
What % of your Amazon, etc. purchases are worthwhile? 24 Fri, Jan 17 2020, 1:17 pm View last post
ISO:shabbos shoes for a HS girl on Amazon
by amother
11 Thu, Jan 16 2020, 6:11 am View last post
Amazon gift card
by amother
19 Wed, Jan 15 2020, 7:35 am View last post

Jump to: