Home

True or False
  Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 442, 443, 444 ... 447, 448, 449  Next  Last >>
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> The Social Scene -> Games


View latest: 24h 48h 72h


paperflowers




 
 
 
 

Post Sat, Sep 25 2021, 8:38 pm
simcha4 wrote:
False.

TPBM is waiting for an answer to her PM.


True haha

Tpbm keeps telling herself she will go to sleep earlier
Back to top

simcha4




 
 
 
 

Post Sat, Sep 25 2021, 8:56 pm
paperflowers wrote:
True haha

Tpbm keeps telling herself she will go to sleep earlier


True. Halevai. Unfortunately, most nights I have insomnia.

TPBM has children with names of the Ushpizin.
Back to top

cheese cake




 
 
 
 

Post Sat, Sep 25 2021, 11:15 pm
simcha4 wrote:
True. Halevai. Unfortunately, most nights I have insomnia.

TPBM has children with names of the Ushpizin.


False. Two of my kids have three names but none from the Ushpizin

TPBM had guests this yom tov
Back to top

Hedwig




 
 
 
 

Post Sat, Sep 25 2021, 11:19 pm
Yep
Tpbm is exhausted and wants to go to sleep but is still cleaning from shabbos
Back to top

PurpleandGold




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Sep 26 2021, 12:08 am
Hedwig wrote:
Yep
Tpbm is exhausted and wants to go to sleep but is still cleaning from shabbos


True, and I am deciding if I have enough energy to brush my teeth before bed.

Tpbm is going away for last days to family, and they are all vaccinated for Covid
Back to top

Tof Umachol




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Sep 26 2021, 2:42 pm
PurpleandGold wrote:

Tpbm is going away for last days to family, and they are all vaccinated for Covid


False. Family is coming to us and they are all vaccinated.

Tpbm eats kreplach on Hoshana Rabba.
Back to top

simcha4




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Sep 26 2021, 4:46 pm
Tof Umachol wrote:
False. Family is coming to us and they are all vaccinated.

Tpbm eats kreplach on Hoshana Rabba.


True

TPBM eats holishkes on Simchas Torah.
Back to top

Tof Umachol




 
 
 
 

Post Wed, Sep 29 2021, 6:48 am
simcha4 wrote:

TPBM eats holishkes on Simchas Torah.


False.

Tpbm has way too much nosh in the house from all the shul pekelach.
Back to top

simcha4




 
 
 
 

Post Wed, Sep 29 2021, 8:46 am
Tof Umachol wrote:
False.

Tpbm has way too much nosh in the house from all the shul pekelach.


False, b'H.

TPBM has young grandsons who were under the Tallis at Kol Haneurim.
Back to top

paperflowers




 
 
 
 

Post Wed, Sep 29 2021, 8:05 pm
simcha4 wrote:
False, b'H.

TPBM has young grandsons who were under the Tallis at Kol Haneurim.


False

Tpbm likes yuntif but is happy that it’s over
Back to top

imamommy5




 
 
 
 

Post Wed, Sep 29 2021, 8:34 pm
paperflowers wrote:
False

Tpbm likes yuntif but is happy that it’s over

false! it was so nice I wish it wouldnt end!
tpbm is on her computer right now
Back to top

paperflowers




 
 
 
 

Post Wed, Sep 29 2021, 10:00 pm
imamommy5 wrote:
false! it was so nice I wish it wouldnt end!
tpbm is on her computer right now


False I’m on my phone
Tpbm needs to shower
Back to top

simcha4




 
 
 
 

Post Wed, Sep 29 2021, 10:50 pm
paperflowers wrote:
False I’m on my phone
Tpbm needs to shower


False

TPBM has a mountain of laundry to wash and wants to finish it before Shabbos.
Back to top

Tof Umachol




 
 
 
 

Post Wed, Sep 29 2021, 10:50 pm
paperflowers wrote:

Tpbm needs to shower


True. And I will soon.

Tpbm feels she is constantly picking up after people.
Back to top

simcha4




 
 
 
 

Post Wed, Sep 29 2021, 11:29 pm
Tof Umachol wrote:
True. And I will soon.

Tpbm feels she is constantly picking up after people.


True

TPBM feels she is constantly cleaning other people's mess.
Back to top

Tof Umachol




 
 
 
 

Post Wed, Sep 29 2021, 11:34 pm
simcha4 wrote:
TPBM feels she is constantly cleaning other people's mess.


True.

Tpbm wants to manage her time better.
Back to top

SG2189




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Sep 30 2021, 9:13 am
False- I want to loosen up, not be so rigorous in my time management

TPBM enjoys washing dishes.
Back to top

singleagain




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Sep 30 2021, 9:20 am
Surprisingly.. sometimes.

Tpbm is back at work
Back to top

Tof Umachol




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Sep 30 2021, 3:12 pm
singleagain wrote:

Tpbm is back at work


False.

Tpbm recently received disturbing news.
Back to top

Living Princess




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Sep 30 2021, 3:25 pm
Tof Umachol wrote:
False.

Tpbm recently received disturbing news.

True a close friend just found out that her daughter has a chronic condition. Heartbreaking.

Tpbm is going to buy things she normally makes this Shabbos to give herself a break
Back to top
  Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 442, 443, 444 ... 447, 448, 449  Next  Last >> Recent Topics

Page 443 of 449 View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> The Social Scene -> Games

Related Topics Replies Last Post
Diy false lashes
by amother
1 Wed, Aug 18 2021, 5:30 pm View last post
True or False? Publix supermarkets stopped selling Ben and J
by Mevater
2 Fri, Jul 23 2021, 3:41 pm View last post
True or False? Anybody with antibodies should not be vaccina
by amother
0 Sun, May 23 2021, 12:09 pm View last post
Rapid results -false positive/negatives
by amother
2 Thu, Dec 17 2020, 1:41 pm View last post
False negatives ---sick family members
by amother
11 Tue, Oct 06 2020, 12:51 am View last post