Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Chit Chat
What weird things have you done with mom brain?
  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next

rosezee

Post Tue, Aug 27 2019, 3:06 pm
I forgot to shave my other leg last night.

Called my boss by DHs name, and he most certainly heard and laughed.

The list can go on but I’ve already humiliated myself enough stating the above...

Now please share with me how mom brain has made you suffer?
Laugh

Raw

Post Tue, Aug 27 2019, 3:12 pm
Thrown my wallet out with the garbage and realized after it had been collected.

Cheshire cat

Post Tue, Aug 27 2019, 3:23 pm
I'm a high school teacher. Arrived to class with one navy wedge shoe, and one black heeled shoe on other foot.

nanny24/7

Post Tue, Aug 27 2019, 3:38 pm
Gave medication to the wrong kid. This happened many times to me but luckily kid I would offer the medication too ALWAYS stopped me.

little neshamala

Post Tue, Aug 27 2019, 3:42 pm
Just last night I prepped the baked ziti and put it straight into the fridge instead of the preheated oven.
Thank goodness I realized before it was too late

hodeez

Post Tue, Aug 27 2019, 3:43 pm
Put my phone in the garbage, diaper on the table 🤦

chuchu

Post Tue, Aug 27 2019, 3:47 pm
Put clothes in washer/dryer forget to press start.

top mom

Post Tue, Aug 27 2019, 4:04 pm
Put chicken cutlets into the oven, turned on the oven light and left it there. 40 minutes later, kids are ready to eat, and the cutlets are raw! I forgot to turn on the temperature Can't Believe It

thunderstorm

Post Tue, Aug 27 2019, 4:05 pm
Put a bottle of milk in a cabinet instead of the fridge.

I asked DS if he washed all the toothbrushes and packed them away, after he finished painting a canvas. He asked “toothbrushes ?!” And I looked at him blankly not realizing I meant paint brushes.

Put coffee in a baby bottle when preparing a coffee for myself early in the morning.

sub

Post Tue, Aug 27 2019, 4:11 pm
Put a kipa and glasses in the freezer.

nanny24/7

Post Tue, Aug 27 2019, 4:12 pm
Oh boy. Thunderstorm your post reminded me of another one.
I can't believe I forgot this one:
Before a very busy 3 day yom tov (don't remember if it was sukkos or pesach) I was rushing to cook and clean and finish up the laundry before the zman. I put in one more last minute load of laundry in the washing machine and completely forgot to put it in the dryer.
We only realized the 3rd day of yom tov when the whole area started having a bad smell and we couldn't figure out what the smell was from until we found 3 day old laundry rotting in the washing machine!!!! Surprised

thunderstorm

Post Tue, Aug 27 2019, 4:17 pm
nanny24/7 wrote:
Oh boy. Thunderstorm your post reminded me of another one.
I can't believe I forgot this one:
Before a very busy 3 day yom tov (don't remember if it was sukkos or pesach) I was rushing to cook and clean and finish up the laundry before the zman. I put in one more last minute load of laundry in the washing machine and completely forgot to put it in the dryer.
We only realized the 3rd day of yom tov when the whole area started having a bad smell and we couldn't figure out what the smell was from until we found 3 day old laundry rotting in the washing machine!!!! Surprised

Shh...don’t tell anyone , I’ve been guilty of this way too many times to even be able to count it on my fingers.

thunderstorm

Post Tue, Aug 27 2019, 4:20 pm
Really this is a “Totty thing he did”. My DH plugs in a timer into our crockpot so that it goes off on Shabbos afternoon. This week he plugged it in as usual. On Friday night I noticed that the cholent wasn’t bubbling at all and didn’t look right. I felt the crock pot and it was very mildly warm. It turns out DH never set the timer to ON. So we didn’t have any cholent for Shabbos this past week.

MiriFr

Post Tue, Aug 27 2019, 4:27 pm
Put the salt in the fridge. Spent like 2 hours searching for it.

MiriFr

Post Tue, Aug 27 2019, 4:28 pm
chuchu wrote:
Put clothes in washer/dryer forget to press start.

Lol this is what I specialize in

nanny24/7

Post Tue, Aug 27 2019, 4:36 pm
thunderstorm wrote:
Shh...don’t tell anyone , I’ve been guilty of this way too many times to even be able to count it on my fingers.

LOL. My lips are sealed!!!!

Jewishfoodie

Post Tue, Aug 27 2019, 4:47 pm
Fun thread!

Accidentally dialed my boss instead of my husband, and gave him my entire Costco list. I give my boss credit for patiently waiting while I listed detergent, Pam, olive oil, tissues, paper towels, freshwipes, Tylenol and men's deodorant before saying,

"Will you be picking this up from my house or should I just bring it to the office with me?" Can't Believe It

thunderstorm

Post Tue, Aug 27 2019, 4:50 pm
Jewishfoodie wrote:
Fun thread!

Accidentally dialed my boss instead of my husband, and gave him my entire Costco list. I give my boss credit for patiently waiting while I listed detergent, Pam, olive oil, tissues, paper towels, freshwipes, Tylenol and men's deodorant before saying,

"Will you be picking this up from my house or should I just bring it to the office with me?" Can't Believe It

Reminds me of when I texted my boss asking if my mother could come to us that week for Shabbos. Can't Believe It

Jewishfoodie

Post Tue, Aug 27 2019, 4:55 pm
thunderstorm wrote:
Reminds me of when I texted my boss asking if my mother could come to us that week for Shabbos. Can't Believe It
Rolling Laughter

It's sooo awkward..

(your stories are hysterical BTW,)

I once put cash in my hoodie pocket and didn't see it all day. The next day when I unloaded the washing machine, twenty dollar bills all over the place... Glad it was me unloading the machine that day...

(money came out super clean tho. Was even thinking of washing all my cash after that but that's taking OCD 3 steps too far. Also, money laundering is a crime I think... ) Very Happy

Jewishfoodie

Post Tue, Aug 27 2019, 4:58 pm
Who in the world hasn't baked at least one cake only to find out you forgot, like, the sugar? I mean.. Who is that perfect?!
Page 1 of 7   1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next Recent Topics