Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Help me dress my 2 yr old daughter for YT!
Previous  1  2  3  4  Next

GrowingUp

Post Sun, Sep 22 2019, 9:33 pm
Where are you located? If you’re in lakewood I have a few gently used shabbos in a size 2.

Pm me if you want pictures

amother
Ruby

Post Sun, Sep 22 2019, 9:45 pm
I don't know your price range but Zara has tons of options. I can post links if you'd like.

monkeys

Post Sun, Sep 22 2019, 10:15 pm
My two year old will be in dresses. As long as they hit above the knee and fit well they look precious! Knit leggings are also nice. I like the fur vest ra mom posted. Check h&m and Zara. I found adorable shabbos shoes at old navy for $13!

dankbar

Post Sun, Sep 22 2019, 10:32 pm
H&M has different options of sweaters/tops that could be used for shabbos, for toddler, for cheap. Just pair with a legging or with a bloomer with tights

dankbar

Post Sun, Sep 22 2019, 10:37 pm
Ra- mom, thanks for posting link to grey fur vest, I am looking all over, for just this for my dd to match to a dress. Couldn't find anywhere. Bought local, for double the price, similar item in boys version & was wondering how to make it more girlish. Now I will return, what I bought. I am by H&M literally every week, as I have appts nearby, but they didn't have it in store. I will go ahead & order this one. Thanks so much.

ra_mom

Post Sun, Sep 22 2019, 10:38 pm
Enjoy it! I've bought similar ones from them in previous years.

thunderstorm

Post Sun, Sep 22 2019, 10:40 pm
dankbar wrote:
H&M has different options of sweaters/tops that could be used for shabbos, for toddler, for cheap. Just pair with a legging or with a bloomer with tights

I found a very pretty Shabbos sweater in H&M size 2 T that I’ll be putting with black ribbed leggings, also from H&M.

dankbar

Post Sun, Sep 22 2019, 11:17 pm
Zara also has nice tops or dresses for toddler girls, for cheap, this season.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Sep 23 2019, 12:28 am
thunderstorm wrote:
I found a very pretty Shabbos sweater in H&M size 2 T that I’ll be putting with black ribbed leggings, also from H&M.

Do you mind posting the link?

my mama

Post Mon, Sep 23 2019, 12:37 am
Hopeandhenry.com

GrowingUp

Post Mon, Sep 23 2019, 8:35 am
https://oldnavy.gap.com/browse.....ntent
This can be paired with simple black knit leggings

amother
Amber

Post Mon, Sep 23 2019, 8:59 am
It will be around 80 degrees on RH in NY.

cbg

Post Mon, Sep 23 2019, 9:02 am
Look on Target.com
They have some nice dresses

Iymnok

Post Mon, Sep 23 2019, 4:05 pm
You can’t go wrong with a pretty dress and frilly socks on a toddler. Buy anywhere since the length is not an issue.

amother
Seagreen

Post Mon, Sep 23 2019, 4:17 pm
Supposed to be in the 80s....my kids will wear summer clothing for sure.
You can probably find cute sweaters and put them on with leggings for your daughter if you don't want dresses. Old navy had a really cute sweater.

amother
Jetblack

Post Mon, Sep 23 2019, 4:27 pm
I would not put a dress on a 2 year old. In Lakewood 2 year olds are wearing sweaters with leggings for winter. I like that old navy one. Marshalls has nice knit sweaters with matching leggings.

amother
Saddlebrown

Post Mon, Sep 23 2019, 4:54 pm
Check eBay. Lots of frum people actually post stuff that are new but never used but missed return window etc.
I’ve had a lot of luck, and I know people who also sell. I am thrilled with my purchases and glad to get good quality:
Try searching the brands from Jewish stores, like tocoto vintage etc.

For example look how cute this is.

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/.....11111

You can also try putting in an offer and try your luck if item is still above budget, people negotiate sometimes.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Sep 23 2019, 6:07 pm
amother [ Saddlebrown ] wrote:
Check eBay. Lots of frum people actually post stuff that are new but never used but missed return window etc.
I’ve had a lot of luck, and I know people who also sell. I am thrilled with my purchases and glad to get good quality:
Try searching the brands from Jewish stores, like tocoto vintage etc.

For example look how cute this is.

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/.....11111

You can also try putting in an offer and try your luck if item is still above budget, people negotiate sometimes.

That's so cool! What other brands can I look up? I'm so clueless - does this ever get easier?? I don't even know why I'm asking of course not...I'm only doing it with one now...

amother
OP

Post Mon, Sep 23 2019, 6:17 pm
Iymnok wrote:
You can’t go wrong with a pretty dress and frilly socks on a toddler. Buy anywhere since the length is not an issue.

I have tried but I feel like she looks silly in dresses. She looks more like a walking talking baby than a toddler. Her lack of hair may contribute to this...

Ima4therecord

Post Mon, Sep 23 2019, 6:23 pm
Amazon could be useful. Just type in toddler girl holiday dresses. I didn't look that much but this came out https://www.amazon.com/Simple-.....ses+2
Page 2 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics