Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
S/O Vitamin K Black Box
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next

amother
Beige

Post Wed, Nov 06 2019, 1:47 pm
ahfc wrote:
What I can tell you is I have extensively researched vaccines and they are not a major moneymaker for drug companies. Treating one case of the measles or preventing measles in someone exposed with IVIG is much much more lucrative for them.

This sentence alone makes me question all your "extensive research". I also extensively researched vaccines (more safety and efficacy than numbers) yet their numbers made my jaws drop.

amother
Pumpkin

Post Wed, Nov 06 2019, 1:51 pm
[quote="amother [ Jade ]"]
#BestBubby wrote:
Vaccines injuries cause lifetime of care - and Billions for Pharmaceutical Industry:

Today's Children:

1:6 Learning Disabled
1:10 ADHD
1:10 Allergies
1:50 Autism, 1:150 NON VERBAL Autism
1:90 Epilepsy
1:400 DIabetes
1:5,000 Cancer[/quote

As far as ld, asd, adhd: many of us “yesterdays children” were just that, though never diagnosed because there was little awareness

People don’t believe there genetics play a role in anything it’s all the vaccines

amother
Pumpkin

Post Wed, Nov 06 2019, 1:58 pm
amother [ Beige ] wrote:
This sentence alone makes me question all your "extensive research". I also extensively researched vaccines (more safety and efficacy than numbers) yet their numbers made my jaws drop.

The research of what ahfc has is what I have. Also read and heard the whole thing of it making money every business wants to make the vitamin companies make double then the vaccine companies and the vitamins have hidden stuff like lead yes it was tested they can put in 5% ingredients which they don’t need to tell you .

amother
Babyblue

Post Wed, Nov 06 2019, 2:15 pm
southernbubby wrote:
Who is motivated to study the non-vaccinated population? The average American gives very little thought to them. He gets his shots and moves on with life.
For that matter, how many candidates make vaccines part of their platform? I honestly don't know the answer to that but maybe some of the anti-vaxers are supporting candidates for public office that promise to reinstate and protect religious exemptions.

But what if they really have less auto immune diseases? No one is even trying to find out? Or is it mass protection of measles is more important. I'm just trying to understand

amother
Pumpkin

Post Wed, Nov 06 2019, 2:19 pm
amother [ Babyblue ] wrote:
But what if they really have less auto immune diseases? No one is even trying to find out? Or is it mass protection of measles is more important. I'm just trying to understand

Auto immune diseases are genetic all of them the thing is mist people have them but not always do them become active sometimes it takes a trauma to come out like in woman pregnancy or miscarriage some people realize they have one after flying, so actually in some people comes out after a shot if they have a fear of it etc.

amother
Saddlebrown

Post Wed, Nov 06 2019, 2:21 pm

Oh probably. Do you have a good pulse on what is happening in the medical research community?

southernbubby

Post Wed, Nov 06 2019, 2:28 pm

They very well might have fewer autoimmune diseases but if the entire society were to suddenly stop vaccinating, there would be epidemics and deaths. Most healthy people survive measles but if the production of vaccines were to cease tomorrow, a once eradicated disease would once again be epidemic and those who are less healthy and well nourished would probably die, just like they do in Madagascar.
Autoimmune diseases can presumably come from a variety of stimulus to the immune system so even if vaccines are a cause, it is one cause out of several.

amother
Chartreuse

Post Wed, Nov 06 2019, 6:09 pm
southernbubby wrote:
Nobody forces you to vaccinate or give vitamin K. Just homebirth and homeschool.
HB MWs are legally obligated to administer Vitamin K. Just saying.

amother
Babyblue

Post Wed, Nov 06 2019, 6:36 pm
amother [ Saddlebrown ] wrote:
Oh probably. Do you have a good pulse on what is happening in the medical research community?

I was asking... Is anyone trying to find out?

#BestBubby

Post Wed, Nov 06 2019, 6:38 pm
amother [ Pumpkin ] wrote:
People don’t believe there genetics play a role in anything it’s all the vaccines

Explain how NON-VERBAL Autism went from 1:10,000 to 1:150.
That cannot be genetics!

amother
Pumpkin

Post Wed, Nov 06 2019, 6:41 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
Explain how NON-VERBAL Autism went from 1:10,000 to 1:150.
That cannot be genetics!

Now they are diagnosed. 30 years ago + he was just the crazy/[crazy] kid this phrase is Bh not used anymore much or a weird person who didn’t talk. Ow there are diagnosis.

nchr

Post Wed, Nov 06 2019, 6:50 pm
Children and adults raised on farms have a much lower instance of autoimmune conditions. Stop being clean and play in the dirt

Also, non verbal autism increased because people used to lock up non verbal autistic children in homes where they died young and were called [crazy], never having been properly diagnosed.

amother
Coffee

Post Wed, Nov 06 2019, 6:53 pm
Do you have statistics on DM or auto immune diseases in general in the American unvax population? Why can't someone just prove it's not true, if indeed it isnt true?

How would you set up such a study?

amother
Coffee

Post Wed, Nov 06 2019, 6:54 pm
Where there is risk there MUST be choice

There's nothing without risk, including doing nothing

nchr

Post Wed, Nov 06 2019, 6:54 pm
amother [ Coffee ] wrote:
How would you set up such a study?

The anti vaxxers have tried to do such studies but they have no proven their agenda. There is data and it shows that these conditions are not related to vaccines.

amother
Pumpkin

Post Wed, Nov 06 2019, 6:56 pm
Autoimmune diseases are genetic if ur father has an auto immune disease like thyroid you have a chance of having an auto immune disease doesn’t mean will be thyroid can be something else.

amother
Coffee

Post Wed, Nov 06 2019, 7:00 pm
nchr wrote:
The anti vaxxers have tried to do such studies but they have no proven their agenda. There is data and it shows that these conditions are not related to vaccines.

I don't know how it would be possible to design such a study that would properly exclude potentially complicating factors.

I happen to agree that this probably does deserve more study, but I don't know how that can be done.

amother
Babyblue

Post Wed, Nov 06 2019, 7:03 pm
amother [ Pumpkin ] wrote:
Autoimmune diseases are genetic if ur father has an auto immune disease like thyroid you have a chance of having an auto immune disease doesn’t mean will be thyroid can be something else.

So what has changed genetics to cause an increase? Electronics? Pesticides? Everyone is saying its not vaccines.

amother
Pumpkin

Post Wed, Nov 06 2019, 7:04 pm
So what has changed genetics to cause an increase? Electronics? Pesticides? Everyone is saying its not vaccines.

The tests were not available back then it’s technology so someone was fat and not losing weight move on now we check thyroids etc. think of how much has become available in the last 30 years alone. Now we look for answers

amother
Pumpkin

Post Wed, Nov 06 2019, 7:05 pm
How many people have died 40/50 years ago without knowing why. It could have been cancer it could have been many things which now there are tests and treatments for
Page 4 of 10   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next Recent Topics