Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Miscellaneous
Snapfish
1  2  Next

greeneyes

Post Tue, Jan 08 2008, 8:25 am
Anyone use snapfish? Are you pleased with the quality of the pictures & the service?

TIA.

happy2beme

Post Tue, Jan 08 2008, 8:49 am
yup! Didn't see any diff between snapfish or any other printing place

gigi

Post Tue, Jan 08 2008, 8:51 am
I like them.
their prints are good quality.

and if you are unhappy, you can send them back,
and they will credit you.

Maya

Post Tue, Jan 08 2008, 8:51 am
Yes, I use it all the time. I see a big difference between the quality of Snapfish and the local photo developing store, especially on digital pictures. I would highly recommend it.

chocolate moose

Post Tue, Jan 08 2008, 10:07 am
I like them very much but dd makes it her life ambition to support them, looks like.

yoyosma

Post Tue, Jan 08 2008, 11:12 am
I actually have tons of pictures in my snapfish file waiting to be 'fixed' and ordered.
I like that they give you the option to get rid of red eye, etc.

greeneyes

Post Tue, Jan 08 2008, 4:48 pm
Ok, great! Thanks for your help!

greenfire

Post Tue, Jan 08 2008, 4:51 pm
oh I thought we were talking about dinner here ... What

sleepyhead

Post Tue, Jan 08 2008, 5:05 pm
green, you are soooooooooo funny!!!

OP:

My friends use snapfish and they are very happy. I once tried getting pictures from them, and found the whole process Very annoying. The computer kept saying "processing" processing...... for ever till I just exited. But no one else I know had such issues, so maybe it was just my computer!

grin

Post Wed, Jan 09 2008, 1:51 am
I'm going to be the dissenting vote. I think that Kodak has better quality - I was disappointed with snapfish.
There are also other sites now where you can post pictures without being required to print photos.
(green - I aslo thought it was about food at first!)

BrachaVHatzlocha

Post Wed, Jan 09 2008, 8:22 pm
I'm very happy with them.
You can also pick up your prints at Walgreens, if there's on near you.
Just a note: if you have dial-up, it takes forever to load online - but that's to any site.
Also, do a google search for "snapfish coupons" and many times you can find some savings.

jemappelle

Post Wed, Jan 09 2008, 8:56 pm
I use snapfish, but if you have costco membership, their service is great

greeneyes

Post Thu, Jan 10 2008, 1:05 pm
BrachaVHatzlocha wrote:
I'm very happy with them.
You can also pick up your prints at Walgreens, if there's on near you.
Just a note: if you have dial-up, it takes forever to load online - but that's to any site.
Also, do a google search for "snapfish coupons" and many times you can find some savings.

If you pick up the prints at Walgreens, do you still have to pay for shipping?

(Thanks for your help everyone.)

BrachaVHatzlocha

Post Thu, Jan 10 2008, 8:01 pm
nopes. but different pricing system

greeneyes

Post Fri, Jan 11 2008, 2:17 pm
So which way is cheaper? Is the benefit of picking up at walgreens that you don't have to wait for them to ship it?

greenfire

Post Fri, Jan 11 2008, 3:41 pm
sleepyhead wrote:
green, you are soooooooooo funny!!!

I kid ya not - I kept thinking snapfish hm that doesn't sound like a kosher fish - so I avoided looking at the treif recipe - like passing a restaurant ... and then I couldn't resist ... lookin Tongue Out

su7kids

Post Fri, Jan 11 2008, 6:25 pm
I use snapfish a lot.

I like that you can upload videos on there now, although obviously you can't print them, but I think they will put them on a CD for you.

I have found, though, that you may want to check the preview print in some cases, because they to tend to make up their own minds how to crop pictures.

Sometimes, I will edit a picture in photoshop and then upload it to snapfish and go from there.

I love the sharing aspect.

peach

Post Sun, Jan 13 2008, 11:59 am
greeneyes wrote:
So which way is cheaper? Is the benefit of picking up at walgreens that you don't have to wait for them to ship it?

It comes out cheaper to have them ship it. On their website its 9 cents a print, and in Walgreens I think its 19 cents. with shipping, its still cheaper through snapfish. but search the web for coupon codes.

Bzgirl

Post Sun, Jan 13 2008, 2:05 pm
Snapfish is ok; but I use adorama.com, they give you Kodak Royal Paper and let you decide how to crop the photos. They also go through every photo and make color corrections so I really get beautiful photos, they are 15 cents though.

Maya

Post Sun, Jan 13 2008, 2:19 pm
If you pick it up at Walgreens, the developing is not Snapfish's, it's Walgreens. And that is not the best. I tried it once, but it wasn't worth it.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics