Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
Tti masters in special ed

m987

Post Tue, Nov 19 2019, 1:42 pm
Has anybody done this program that can describe their experience, approximately how many hours a week of work it was...
This is with Daemon college
Thank you!

amother
Powderblue

Post Tue, Nov 19 2019, 1:43 pm
I started off with a bright outlook and did quite some with them before quitting.
It's very hard to stay motivated with the way it's set up.

m987

Post Tue, Nov 19 2019, 1:53 pm
Can you please explain how it was set up that made it hard to be motivated?

amother
Powderblue

Post Tue, Nov 19 2019, 2:10 pm
m987 wrote:
Can you please explain how it was set up that made it hard to be motivated?

I just found the whole scheduling your own classes and tests vs being on a track with a whole class detrimental, like when I got engaged and busy with shopping this fell to the wayside, and when I got married and it started being so stressful to leave my new husband two nights a week to go in I just dropped out. And the classes I took were almost like crash courses, expecting you to have a lot of background info and if I missed one class (out of like 6 per subject) then you're missing 1/6th of the material.

I have spoken to other students that it really worked for, this was just my experience.

amother
Ginger

Post Tue, Nov 19 2019, 2:26 pm
I did the program and it requires commitment like any program or maybe less so, as you don’t need to go into class every day. I was very happy with the program and my degree. Good luck.

amother
Coral

Post Tue, Nov 19 2019, 10:55 pm
amother [ Powderblue ] wrote:
I just found the whole scheduling your own classes and tests vs being on a track with a whole class detrimental, like when I got engaged and busy with shopping this fell to the wayside, and when I got married and it started being so stressful to leave my new husband two nights a week to go in I just dropped out. And the classes I took were almost like crash courses, expecting you to have a lot of background info and if I missed one class (out of like 6 per subject) then you're missing 1/6th of the material.

I have spoken to other students that it really worked for, this was just my experience.

Which program did u do? Special Ed is only once a week & you don’t have to schedule your own classes.
It is intense with a lot of info in a short time because it’s an accelerated program
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics