Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Make-up artists: Are these the best transfer proof foundatio

amother
OP

Post Mon, Nov 25 2019, 10:43 am
Make-up artists: Do you agree? Are these the best transfer proof foundations? (Are any fragrance free?)

We all need to have one foundation that adheres so well to our skin that it might as well be part of it. And by that, we don't mean your average longwearing foundation. We're talking transfer-proof ones that really stay put and won’t stain everything your face touches. So yes, if you're someone who wears a lot of white or kisses all your acquaintances on the cheek, here are pro-approved foundations for your budge-proof makeup needs:

1. Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Makeup

"It dries to a matte finish, but you can [change] the coverage and finish with the moisturizer and primer that you use under it. It’s my preferred foundation for brides." - Jigs Mayuga

"This is a very full coverage foundation but it doesn't look cakey. It stays on forever. I use it for both beauty and whole-day shoots!" - Rick Calderon

2. NARS Radiant Longwear Foundation

"This is super tried-and-tested with my brides that I barely do a foundation retouch on their second look, I swear. My client even used it for hiking when we had a destination prenup shoot this week!" - Memay Francisco

3. MAC Pro Longwear Foundation

"My favorite is the MAC Pro Longwear Foundation. It's perfect for summer days or if you have an outdoor shoot. You can use it alone or just set with the Pro Longwear Pressed Powder for a more mattifying effect." - Don de Yoshke

4. Laura Mercier Flawless Fusion Ultra-Longwear

"Super good for normal to dry skin. It has medium to full coverage but still looks like skin. I swear by it. You can also sheer it out by using face oils like Laura Mercier's Infusion de Rose Nourishing Oil (P3050, Rustan's) but it will not affect its staying power." - Rick Calderon

5. La Mer The Soft Fluid Long Wear Foundation

"It's super natural and it hydrates the skin, making it look super healthy." - Gela Laurel

6. MAC Pro Longwear Nourishing Waterproof Foundation

"This is great 'cause it has great coverage but doesn't look cakey. It doesn't transfer either, and of course it's waterproof and lasts the whole day without touch-ups." - Gela Laurel

7. Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Liquid Foundation

"The Ultra HD Foundation is easily absorbed by the skin, so it will give you a flawless finish. It won't leave any foundation marks. To make it transfer-resistant, you have to set it with Make Up For Ever's Micro Finish Loose Powder (P1350, SM Megamall) and lock it in with a [setting spray]. I mix five drops of Aqua Seal (1600) into a bottle of Mist and Fix (P1650)." - Patrick Alcober

https://www.preview.ph/beauty/.....80524
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics