Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Lash extensions- chemo patient

amother
OP

Post Thu, Dec 05 2019, 12:28 pm
Hi,

My sister is currently going through chemo.

She started losing her lashes, as you can imagine this is very thematic and hard for her.

I wanted to get information if there’s a posibility to get lash extensions (the ones that last a few weeks)

Anyone have experience or advise?

Thank you

amother
Lemon

Post Thu, Dec 05 2019, 12:37 pm
Hug

My sis went thru this last year.

Is your sister married? My sister found the lash extensions were uncomfortable. She ended up just wearing her wig with front bangs alot. And good makeup.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Dec 05 2019, 12:40 pm
amother [ Lemon ] wrote:
Hug

My sis went thru this last year.

Is your sister married? My sister found the lash extensions were uncomfortable. She ended up just wearing her wig with front bangs alot. And good makeup.

Yes she’s married, she has a bang wig but she doesn’t where her wig a lot since she gets uncomfortable and likes wearing a snood, she just wants to look a lil normal when she’s not wearing makeup...also doing eye makeup with no lashes is really upsetting her.

amother
Lemon

Post Thu, Dec 05 2019, 12:46 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Yes she’s married, she has a bang wig but she doesn’t where her wig a lot since she gets uncomfortable and likes wearing a snood, she just wants to look a lil normal when she’s not wearing makeup...also doing eye makeup with no lashes is really upsetting her.

I hear that.

I know my sis had an amazing coordinator at Chai Lifeline that helped her out with alot of these details. Like where to get her wig taken in. I remember for my nephew's Bar Mitzva, she just wanted to look normal, and she was directed to someone who did her makeup professionally and she looked amazing.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics