Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Finances
Hashem DOES help. Chizuk Story.
Previous  1  2  3  Next

flowerpower

Post Tue, Dec 17 2019, 2:06 pm
Wow! Thank you for sharing!!!

amother
Lawngreen

Post Tue, Dec 17 2019, 2:15 pm
Thank you thunderstorm so much for your beautiful meaningful words of chizuk!
May everyone see abundant brochos mamash!

amother
Mint

Post Tue, Dec 17 2019, 2:58 pm
Wow! That was so nice to hear! You are an amazing woman with lots of strength! May you continue to have happy reasons to thank Hashem!

amother
Pumpkin

Post Tue, Dec 17 2019, 3:07 pm
I just want to let you know that this was exactly what I needed to hear right now. I'm the OP from the please daven for our SB thread.

May you continue to have much bracha and revealed good, and may you continue giving others strength. Hug

amother
Pumpkin

Post Tue, Dec 17 2019, 3:10 pm
And in a somewhat less dramatic example of HP, I'm pumpkin! I feel like Hashem is telling me it'll be okay, calling me pumpkin like I'm His little girl.

amother
Seagreen

Post Tue, Dec 17 2019, 6:24 pm
amother [ Peach ] wrote:
I'm so glad things worked out for you.
I became so cynical. Over three years ago at the advice of daas Torah my husband left his job. It's been a roller coaster ride since then. He has two side jobs that bring in minimal money but his main income stopped a number of months ago. He has been actively loOking but hasn't been able to find anything. I don't even know what I want from this post but not everyone has these amazing stories happen
right you are. as long as I was cynical those stories happened to others only. as I improved my attitude and my emuna miracles started happening. I promise you. its true. one story? I have had several mc's. last one was later and felt so down and sad. just then I borrowed living emuna 4 from my sister and went every night for 1or2chapters. I was reading about haitiv jaitiv.that if it's hard but u believe jaitiv you will get double the accompanying story went about a Koppel who went through a loss but strengthened themselves with this had twins a year later.... now what do you thunk????I'm pregnant with..... twins bh bh bh!!! hashem is big. but u have to do the effort. I wish you gl!

PinkFridge

Post Tue, Dec 17 2019, 6:43 pm
naturalmom5 wrote:
I don't want to be cynical , but now you paid your mortgage with the exact amount and you are back to 0

If you are in Lakewood can I bring you food for Shabbos

You know, every middah can be channeled for the good. If you believe that it was your cynicism that led you to the very perceptive offer, so be it, and kol hakavod.

Thunderstorm, may you continue to see such clear hashgacha, and parnasa berevach and with dignity.

PinkFridge

Post Tue, Dec 17 2019, 6:45 pm
amother [ Seagreen ] wrote:
right you are. as long as I was cynical those stories happened to others only. as I improved my attitude and my emuna miracles started happening. I promise you. its true. one story? I have had several mc's. last one was later and felt so down and sad. just then I borrowed living emuna 4 from my sister and went every night for 1or2chapters. I was reading about haitiv jaitiv.that if it's hard but u believe jaitiv you will get double the accompanying story went about a Koppel who went through a loss but strengthened themselves with this had twins a year later.... now what do you thunk????I'm pregnant with..... twins bh bh bh!!! hashem is big. but u have to do the effort. I wish you gl!

Bshaa tova!!!!

amother
Teal

Post Tue, Dec 17 2019, 7:12 pm
Double Mazel tov
Mazel tov on you’re twins
Mine are identical and all grown up it’s great Very Happy Very Happy

amother
Orange

Post Tue, Dec 17 2019, 8:54 pm
Anyone have the Tefillas Todah in Hebrew? I'm looking for it.

thunderstorm

Post Tue, Dec 17 2019, 8:55 pm
amother [ Orange ] wrote:
Anyone have the Tefillas Todah in Hebrew? I'm looking for it.

http://www.hakhel.info/archive.....h.pdf

amother
Aubergine

Post Tue, Dec 17 2019, 9:08 pm
Another cynic here. I feel like hashem helps....except for when he decides not to. But rest assured it's for a good reason that we don't understand.

amother
Slategray

Post Tue, Dec 17 2019, 9:16 pm
Thank you for the chizuk.
I recently lost a side job. I still have my main job but my side job was a major source of income too especially since we have a lot of tuition to pay and our older children ready to get married.
So, there's money coming in B"H but not as much as before and a deficit every month that keeps building and building. Sad Sad

If I allowed myself to think about it too much I"d be panicking so instead I try to focus on the good and be grateful for what we have.

I know Hashem will send us the solution somehow. In the meantime why should I stress for no reason.

amother
Taupe

Post Tue, Dec 17 2019, 10:00 pm
I am so happy for you.
my dh lost his job and we are going through a hard time
I have borrowed money from my 17 and 19 year old to pay my bills
but I can't keep on borrowing from them.
you gave me chizuk

amother
Emerald

Post Tue, Dec 17 2019, 10:22 pm
I went through a hard time for years!! My water even got shut off a few times! BH things have gotten much easier and we have seen a yeshua. Hard times hopefully won’t last forever. Daven hard.. beg Hashem and at the right time things will change. While you are going through this hard time tell Hashem that you accept this challenge but could He just send you money for the groceries or tuition or to fix your car or whatever it is you need NOW. Thunderstorm didn’t become a millionaire overnight, she just took time to appreciate that Hashem came through in her time of need.

amother
Lime

Post Tue, Dec 17 2019, 11:27 pm
We dont even own a house to pay a mortgage on. We live in a tiny old shack with a large family, with afew special needs children.
DH is about to lose his job (which he's being paid peanuts), we're in large debt. No one owes us any money.
I learn Emunah and Bitochon every day. I pray for a yeshuah as well. I Thank Hashem for everything good he sends us in our life. Though It doesn't turn out humpty dumpty for everyone.

happyone

Post Tue, Dec 17 2019, 11:35 pm
what a great story. thanks for sharing!!!!

penguin

Post Tue, Dec 17 2019, 11:40 pm
I am curious if anyone knows who wrote this Tefilas Todah.

#BestBubby

Post Wed, Dec 18 2019, 1:14 am
Kudos to you for sharing your story and recognizing Hashgocha Protis.

May your finances improve.

cozyblanket

Post Wed, Dec 18 2019, 8:54 am
Thank you for sharing this and for inspiring us, as always.
Page 2 of 3 Previous  1  2  3  Next Recent Topics