Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry
Top loader vs front loader
Previous  1  2

Tzutzie

Post Mon, Jan 06 2020, 6:21 pm
thunderstorm wrote:
As a tall person it’s hard for me to load and unload the machine. I stack mine so at least the dryer is tall enough that I don’t have to hurt my back. The bending very low is what’s actually hard for me.

Im not tall (5'4") but I got the pedastal on sale. I think we eneded up payomg 100 for both pesastals. (150 each with 100 mail in rebate if purchased all 4, washer, dryer and two pesastals) we got a crazy deal then. Iirc, it was total all 4 about 1,200 - 1,300 5 years ago. LG has huge sales often end of year.

Mine washes ok. Not the best. Old fashioned top loading machines with agitators are still the best. But also can he hard on clothes.

For front loaders, the mold on the gasket is a real issue.
I've cleaned it with a bleach saturated rag on a toothrush to reach inside the crack. Lots of yucky stuff comes out. Its awful. I also do the clean cycle often and leave the door completely open.

mfb

Post Mon, Jan 06 2020, 6:23 pm
I Bh have never had a problem with mold with my front loader. I have it for approximately 3 or 4 years I think.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry