Home

Can you recommend good obgyn for high risk/vbac?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

amother

OP

Post  Wed, Jan 08 2020, 9:09 am
Looking for a very competent Dr with a good track record with VBAC, anyone have a good experience? I would prefer not to travel to NYC. Thank you

Chayalle

Post  Wed, Jan 08 2020, 9:30 am
My friend had more than one VBAC with Dr Morgan. I believe he delivers in Jersey Shore.

amother

Yellow

Post  Wed, Jan 08 2020, 9:33 am
I saw NYC is out. Would you go to Long Island? I had 2 C-sections and switched to Dr. Victor Klein. He was willing to let me try VBAC. For emergency medical reasons unforeseen, it didn't happen, but he was amazing and willing to work with me.

amother

OP

Post  Wed, Jan 08 2020, 9:42 am
Thank you, I prefer to stay in the area so long island is out. I'd rather not travel too far for all appts. Any other local ideas?

amother

Amber

Post  Wed, Jan 08 2020, 9:44 am
Not so local but not Long Island either. Dr. Hakimi in Clifton is excellent for VBACS. He’s a high risk doctor also.

amother

Salmon

Post  Wed, Jan 08 2020, 10:06 am
Not high risk. But great with vbac is dr giovione. I had 5 vbacs with him and found him so supportive.

amother

Blonde

Post  Wed, Jan 08 2020, 10:10 am
amother [ Amber ] wrote:
Not so local but not Long Island either. Dr. Hakimi in Clifton is excellent for VBACS. He’s a high risk doctor also.

He is very well known for vbacs and also for allowing multiple c-sections if you end up with that route but he is NOT an MFM he just calls himself high risk.

amother

Coral

Post  Wed, Jan 08 2020, 10:59 am
Misread something

amother

Chartreuse

Post  Wed, Jan 08 2020, 11:35 am
Dr. Abdelhak

amother

Sienna

Post  Tue, Feb 25 2020, 4:38 pm
Definitely Dr Abdelhak is who you are looking for the downside is that he doesn't really take insurance

amother

Rose

Post  Tue, Feb 25 2020, 5:54 pm
Yup, Dr Abdelhak. Maybe hospital stay will be covered by your insurance but not his fees.
Recent Topics

Page 1 of 1 View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries