Home

Getting seminary college credits for non Jewish university

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

amother

OP

Post  Tue, Jan 21 2020, 3:30 pm
Does anyone know if schools like Rutgers, Montclair, Hunter etc, accept college credits for seminary courses in Israel? I know it's pretty simple to get credits through Touro and all the frum programs but am wondering if the non Jewish colleges accept seminary credits as well and if so, how to go about getting them.

TIA

amother

Oak

Post  Tue, Jan 21 2020, 4:00 pm
Rutgers does not.
I think the CUNY schools offer 18 credits if is not a university, but a college like Michalah they offer a full year's credit. I know that is the case for Queens at least as of a few years ago. Are all the CUNYs the same?

amother

Green

Post  Tue, Jan 21 2020, 4:02 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Does anyone know if schools like Rutgers, Montclair, Hunter etc, accept college credits for seminary courses in Israel? I know it's pretty simple to get credits through Touro and all the frum programs but am wondering if the non Jewish colleges accept seminary credits as well and if so, how to go about getting them.

TIA

Some do, some don't. Your school's college guidance department should know. Or ask the college.

FTR, SUNY Binghamton does, with a transcript.
Recent Topics

Page 1 of 1 View latest: 24h 48h 72h