Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Toddlers
What funny trouble did your toddler do today?
1  2  Next

Sunny Days

Post Mon, Jan 27 2020, 9:12 pm
Mine poured her plate of zucchini soup into the juice bottle. saw something was funny with the juice and then I remembered that after I walked out the kitchen for a sec I came back to see some spilled soup around the juice bottle. I kind of assumed she tried pouring juice and it plopped into the plate... only later when there was soup coming out of the bottle and my husband asked what happened did she admit she mixed the two Surprised.
It was comic relief after a stressful week LOL and I'm super super proud of her Laugh

post yours please Smile

Last edited by Sunny Days on Mon, Jan 27 2020, 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

hodeez

Post Mon, Jan 27 2020, 9:16 pm
My two year old son put on my daughter's rain boots ( about 5 sizes too big for him) and clopped down the stairs. By the time he got to the office he had on only one boot Smile

simba

Post Mon, Jan 27 2020, 9:20 pm
My 23 month old daughter put on her big brothers backpack and boots and came to tell me that she is going to Yeshiva!

She climbed out of her crib at nap time and emptied many toys and books. I was in another room and thought she was asleep.

She fed her baby brother chicken for dinner! Very patiently waited for him to finish chewing and shoved more in his mouth.

Looong day!

amother
Coffee

Post Mon, Jan 27 2020, 9:21 pm
As I was schlepping bags up the stairs, my toddler stood at the top of the stairs refusing to budge holding his bucket of Legos and insisting he's going for a trip with his Legos. Can't Believe It So I was stuck at the top of the stairs holding a ton of things trying to reason with the unreasonable. Fun times.

thunderstorm

Post Mon, Jan 27 2020, 9:30 pm
My 19 month old reached up to my kitchen junk drawer, opened it, reached in, took out a pencil and scribbled my entire kitchen table. When I discovered what she did , I said “ Oh my! What did you just do?”’and she answered proudly “ So pwilly” ( so pretty). Gosh, I couldn’t be mad after that.

MiriFr

Post Mon, Jan 27 2020, 9:30 pm
My 2yo took out every single peanut chew and lined them up on the kitchen floor to make, and I quote, "a choo choo!"

happinessseeker

Post Mon, Jan 27 2020, 9:34 pm
My 21 month old spilled out an entire (economical size) bottle of Mr. Clean on the bathroom floor (why it was within reach is a question for my cleaning lady) and then called me saying “mommy, it’s wet!”

hodeez

Post Mon, Jan 27 2020, 9:45 pm
Gosh how are kids so cute!

Tzutzie

Post Mon, Jan 27 2020, 9:47 pm
Hahahah. I love that stage..... by others.
My kids are terribly mischeivious toddlers. Its an adorable fun stage but scary and exhausting too.
One if mine, at 2, woke up at 6, left the house and brought in tons of bikes, little tikes slides and outdoor toys..... since then I slept with one eye open.....

Does an 8mo count as a toddler? His personality def is huge so here goes
He opened, unpacked the cabinet and sat in there yelling and calling for me proudly. When I came he made that sharp-intake-of-breath noise and stuck out and pointed his tiny pointy tongue upwards with the cutest dimply smile. He felt so accomplished!!!!
This was yesterday - As soon as he heard the bathtub running he grabed the nearest big thing, his oveeturned toy bucket, and pushed it using it as a walker and RAN to the bathroom. When he couldn't push open the door he grunted loudly and banged on it then called for me "mamama mamama".
You guessed it, he got his bath.....

Tzutzie

Post Mon, Jan 27 2020, 9:49 pm
hodeez wrote:
Gosh how are kids so cute!

Ikr? Im the crazy woman who goes nuts over every baby and toddler and little kid. They are just adorable. Tiny little humans. Precious!

Notsobusy

Post Mon, Jan 27 2020, 9:50 pm
MiriFr wrote:
My 2yo took out every single peanut chew and lined them up on the kitchen floor to make, and I quote, "a choo choo!"

Not the peanut chews!! After a day like today I might even be desperate enough to eat them off the floor!

Sunny Days

Post Mon, Jan 27 2020, 9:53 pm
Tzutzie wrote:
Ikr? Im the crazy woman who goes nuts over every baby and toddler and little kid. They are just adorable. Tiny little humans. Precious!

Me too!
I love that stage where you literally see their brain-cogs turning with that aha moment of figuring out some new shtick!
The facial expressions accompanying it is just priceless!
What a bracha!
Ladies, just appreciate every trouble done and every spilled bottle, mashed food and toy down the drain. Just take it all in because it’s niflaos ha’boreh in the making and a huge huge bracha.
Shep nachas!

Edited an autocorrect

amother
Ruby

Post Mon, Jan 27 2020, 10:20 pm
I may have posted this before but it's so adorable I'm sure you won't mind if I repeat.

I used to put DD to sleep in my bed (long story, just easier...) & DH or I would move her later. Sometimes I left her there when she wasn't asleep yet... so I come in and find a nice round circle torn from the wallpaper next to my bed.

Being a very ... what's the word I want? illuminated? educated? ... whatever.. mother, I tried to explain to her what she did wrong. I said, in a very sad tone of voice, "I put wallpaper in my room because I wanted me room to be pretty..." so that she will understand that now it's not so pretty.

Her reply, in similar very sad tone, "I don't have any wallpaper in my room...."

amother
Mint

Post Mon, Jan 27 2020, 10:24 pm
OK, this wasn't today, it was a few days ago, but I thought it was hysterical!

I was trying to clean up some applesauce that had dried on the floor, so I filled up the kvort with warm water and poured some on the floor and used a napkin to wipe it up and try to scrub at the applesauce.

17-month old DD was apparently watching... So she took her cup of juice, poured half of it on the floor, and asked me for a napkin to wipe it up like me!

Tzutzie

Post Mon, Jan 27 2020, 10:24 pm
amother [ Ruby ] wrote:
I may have posted this before but it's so adorable I'm sure you won't mind if I repeat.

I used to put DD to sleep in my bed (long story, just easier...) & DH or I would move her later. Sometimes I left her there when she wasn't asleep yet... so I come in and find a nice round circle torn from the wallpaper next to my bed.

Being a very ... what's the word I want? illuminated? educated? ... whatever.. mother, I tried to explain to her what she did wrong. I said, in a very sad tone of voice, "I put wallpaper in my room because I wanted me room to be pretty..." so that she will understand that now it's not so pretty.

Her reply, in similar very sad tone, "I don't have any wallpaper in my room...."

Omg. Hahahahaaa! The kids got a point!

GrowingUp

Post Mon, Jan 27 2020, 11:13 pm
Pinched my tush with a pair of tongs he found in a cabinet. We both found that funny

flowerpower

Post Mon, Jan 27 2020, 11:23 pm
My son ( past the cute age) threw a small ceramic mold that his sister had painted onto the floor hoping to watch it shatter into many pieces. It only broke in half so the genius went up a flight of stairs and threw it down from there. Thankfully cheap stuff from Target is strong sometimes and he didn’t achieve his big moment of joy.

amother
Ecru

Post Mon, Jan 27 2020, 11:40 pm
Was out walking with my son when we met an older neighbor. She asked my son in which grade he is.
Off the bat he answered “ mesivta”
He’s 4 yrs old

amother
Cyan

Post Mon, Jan 27 2020, 11:47 pm
18 month old tiptoed and managed to pull out the cutlery basket from the draw. Being the helper he is, he put it where I've asked him to put (dirty) cutlery in the past. Then reached for the next basket, and the next, and the next. He put them all away Smile what a help!

amother
Babyblue

Post Tue, Jan 28 2020, 4:42 am
Tzutzie wrote:
Does an 8mo count as a toddler? His personality def is huge so here goes
He opened, unpacked the cabinet and sat in there yelling and calling for me proudly. When I came he made that sharp-intake-of-breath noise and stuck out and pointed his tiny pointy tongue upwards with the cutest dimply smile. He felt so accomplished!!!!
This was yesterday - As soon as he heard the bathtub running he grabed the nearest big thing, his oveeturned toy bucket, and pushed it using it as a walker and RAN to the bathroom. When he couldn't push open the door he grunted loudly and banged on it then called for me "mamama mamama".
You guessed it, he got his bath.....

Was wondering the same. My 7 month old got ahold of a siblings project and sucked off all the paint... tongue, around the mouth and hands were blue for a day LOL Can't Believe It
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics