Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
New guidelines regarding Eye Drops and Vitamin K
  Previous  1  2  3 9 10  11  12  Next

amother
Chocolate

Post Thu, Feb 27 2020, 1:05 pm
amother [ Chocolate ] wrote:
Do you eat fish in pregnancy? If so how much? Supposed to eat up to 2x/week if at all. Why? Because of Mercury.. Guess what amount of aluminum is in vitamin k though. Much much much higher amounts and somehow it safe?

Fuschia, I didn't write there's Mercury in vit k. Whatever u want to believe

amother
Jade

Post Thu, Feb 27 2020, 1:10 pm
amother [ Lavender ] wrote:
How under the sun would everyone around the child know that it was a vaccine reaction when the mother denied it? Do they keep up-to-date with each child's doctor visits? I certainly don't know when my neighbors go to the doctor (unless I go at the same time as them), why would anyone else?

they're not denying the reaction. they're still saying it's the lesser of the two evils

amother
Lavender

Post Thu, Feb 27 2020, 1:13 pm
amother [ Jade ] wrote:
they're not denying the reaction. they're still saying it's the lesser of the two evils

And it usually is.

Would you rather have a child with a medication-controllable seizure disorder, or a child who died of pertussis?
Would you rather have an autistic child or a dead child? (There's no connection in that one, but even if there was...)
Would you rather your child have febrile seizures (which almost always disappear by age 6), or encephalitis? Or die due to SSPE from measles?
I know which one I'd rather have....

#BestBubby

Post Thu, Feb 27 2020, 1:16 pm
This study has been done, repeatedly, and no significant differences in the numbers of vaxxed and unvaxxed children with autism were found.

Autistic children are equally likely to be vaxxed or unvaxxed because autism is a genetic disorder.

Autism is not a purely genetic disorder like Down Syndrome is.

There is no blood test that identifies autism like there is for Down Syndrome. Autism is diagnosed by behavior, not physical markers.

Also, the rate of NON-VERBAL autism went from about 1:10,000 in 1970 to about
1:150 today. It is IMPOSSIBLE for a genetic disorder to skyrocket like that unless there
is an ENVIRONMENTAL TRIGGER such as vaccines.

Autism began SKYROCKETING after 1990 - when the CDC QUADRUPLED (4x) the number of vaccines.

#BestBubby

Post Thu, Feb 27 2020, 1:19 pm
amother [Lavender] wrote:
This study has been done, repeatedly, and no significant differences in the numbers of vaxxed and unvaxxed children with autism were found.

Autistic children are equally likely to be vaxxed or unvaxxed because autism is a genetic disorder.

WHAT study has studied the autism rate of Vax vs UnVax? I asked you this before but
you did not respond.

#BestBubby

Post Thu, Feb 27 2020, 1:23 pm
And it usually is.

Would you rather have a child with a medication-controllable seizure disorder, or a child who died of pertussis?
Would you rather have an autistic child or a dead child? (There's no connection in that one, but even if there was...)
Would you rather your child have febrile seizures (which almost always disappear by age 6), or encephalitis? Or die due to SSPE from measles?
I know which one I'd rather have....

Lavender, children today are the SICKEST Generation in History, since the CDC quadrupled the Vaccine Schedule in 1990 (after pharmaceutical industry could no longer be sued for vaccine injuries/deaths).

1:5 teens had episode of mental illness

1:6 children are learning disabled

1:6 children are allergic (can be FATAL)

1:8 children have IBS

1:10 children have ADHD

1:13 children have asthma (can be FATAL)

1:25 children have Epilepsy/Seizure Disorder

1:45 children have AUTISM and keeps increasing

1:250 children have Tourettes Syndrome

1:400 children have Diabetes

1:775 babies die of SIDS

1:1,000 children have Celiac Disease

1:5,560 children have CANCER

ZERO deaths from Measles, Mumps or Chickenpox (in USA).

432 deaths reported to VAERS in 2016

amother
Fuchsia

Post Thu, Feb 27 2020, 1:43 pm

Your are correct - my mistake. I didn't read what you wrote carefully. I'm sorry.

amother
Lavender

Post Thu, Feb 27 2020, 1:47 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
WHAT study has studied the autism rate of Vax vs UnVax? I asked you this before but
you did not respond.

I will repeat: I refuse to discourse with someone who fails to understand why VAERS is not a reliable source.

As to your statistics, they show only one thing: We are better informed, and we diagnose what previous generations did not know to give a name to, much less treat.

Mental illness - we did not call it that. We called it crazy.
LD - we called it lazy or stupid.
Allergic - probably because we are over-sterile and don't introduce foods early enough, and FF.
IBS - same.
ADHD - we called it lazy, stupid, impulsive, minimal brain damaged.
Asthma - always existed, we didn't always know what it was. Blame cars and cigarettes if you're looking for a scapegoat.
Tourettes - always existed, we saw it as crazy.
Diabetes - c'mon, you gonna blame vaccines for that? Diet, lack of exercise, formula, there are so many scapegoats that make loads more sense.
SIDS - always existed, we just accepted it as a fact of life.
Celiac - Western diet, formula instead of breastmilk, but it always existed, halacha talks about it.
Cancer - when you eliminate what kills half of children then you get stuff that was rare before that. Also research shows that not letting kids get sick as infants can trigger leukemia. Kids need to get sick within the first year of life.
ZERO deaths? Thank vaccines. Kids were dying of chickenpox every year before the vaccine. Same for measles, mumps, and rubella.

And with that I'm done responding to you.

Because you CLEARLY, STILL have no understanding of why VAERS is not reliable as a source of information - because you CLEARLY do not understand the problem inherent in how it works.

I will not apologize for that statement. If you understood the problem you would bring better sources or at least write some kind of qualification as to why your statement should not be taken as face value. Given that you do neither, I can only conclude that discoursing with you is an utter waste of my time and energy.

You seem perfectly capable of fishing up things that suit your agenda. If you truly want to see studies, you can either find them yourself, or you can ask scientists around you to show them to you and explain the difference between proper science and psudeoscience.

I will not respond to your other posts. I see no point.

Have a great life.

#BestBubby

Post Thu, Feb 27 2020, 1:53 pm
I will repeat: I refuse to discourse with someone who fails to understand why VAERS is not a reliable source.

Lavender, you are not REPEATING - you are CHANGING what you originally said which is:

amother [Lavender] wrote:
I see no reason to argue with someone who doesn't even understand how VAERS works.

Since you know it is a lie to say I don't understand how VAERS works you CHANGED your
argument.

amother
Lavender

Post Thu, Feb 27 2020, 2:03 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
Since you know it is a lie to say I don't understand how VAERS works you CHANGED your
argument.

Let's say I explained it you and now you understand how VAERS works. I did explain it above and so did someone else. So DLZ, maybe you simply didn't know but now you do know and now you do understand.

Well, that flopped also. You STILL seem to not understand why that is an issue at all. Even if you technically do understand how it works, because I and others explained it, you fail to comprehend why it is unreliable.

So, I will not discourse with you. If possibly I could've said - oh, she didn't realize, now she gets it - and continue the discussion, now I understand that it is not simply a lack of knowledge, it is an inability to comprehend the basic problem.

Thus, I changed my statement from one of knowledge to one of ability to comprehend that knowledge.

I should've written in my original comment that I do not discourse with people who cannot comprehend why VAERS is not a reliable source, instead of writing that I do not discourse with people who do not understand how VAERS works. My bad.

But I stand my ground. I do not discourse with people who cannot comprehend the basics. Period, end of story.

#BestBubby

Post Thu, Feb 27 2020, 2:06 pm

As to your statistics, they show only one thing: We are better informed, and we diagnose what previous generations did not know to give a name to, much less treat.

Allergic - probably because we are over-sterile and don't introduce foods early enough, and FF.
IBS - same.
Asthma - always existed, we didn't always know what it was. Blame cars and cigarettes if you're looking for a scapegoat.
Diabetes - c'mon, you gonna blame vaccines for that? Diet, lack of exercise, formula, there are so many scapegoats that make loads more sense.
Celiac - Western diet, formula instead of breastmilk, but it always existed, halacha talks about it.
Cancer - when you eliminate what kills half of children then you get stuff that was rare before that. Also research shows that not letting kids get sick as infants can trigger leukemia. Kids need to get sick within the first year of life.
ZERO deaths? Thank vaccines. Kids were dying of chickenpox every year before the vaccine. Same for measles, mumps, and rubella.

And with that I'm done responding to you.

Because you CLEARLY, STILL have no understanding of why VAERS is not reliable as a source of information - because you CLEARLY do not understand the problem inherent in how it works.

I will not apologize for that statement. If you understood the problem you would bring better sources or at least write some kind of qualification as to why your statement should not be taken as face value. Given that you do neither, I can only conclude that discoursing with you is an utter waste of my time and energy.

You seem perfectly capable of fishing up things that suit your agenda. If you truly want to see studies, you can either find them yourself, or you can ask scientists around you to show them to you and explain the difference between proper science and psudeoscience.

I will not respond to your other posts. I see no point.

Have a great life.

Mental Illness - this term was used before 1990

Learning Disability - this term was used before 1990

Allergies and IBS - Homes were even CLEANER in the 1950s and 1960s when most mothers were stay at home mothers so this theory is bogus.

ADHD - this term was used before 1990

Asthma - this term was used before 1990

Tourettes - this term was used before 1990 (originated in 1825)

SIDS - this term was used before 1990.

Celiac - western diet and formula existed before 1990

Cancer - when you eliminate what kills half of children then you get stuff that was rare before that. Also research shows that not letting kids get sick as infants can trigger leukemia. Kids need to get sick within the first year of life. So per your own words,
stopping childhood diseases such as measles, may be why childhood cancer rate has skyrocketed.

You have made FALSE claims that there were Vax vs UnVax Studies "repeatedly" yet you
won't name one - because you know that is a FALSE statement.

#BestBubby

Post Thu, Feb 27 2020, 2:10 pm
Let's say I explained it you and now you understand how VAERS works. I did explain it above and so did someone else. So DLZ, maybe you simply didn't know but now you do know and now you do understand.

Produce the QUOTE I made that supports your accusation that I do not understand how VAERS works. I have repeatedly asked you to do that but you have not done so. What have I said regarding VAERS that is incorrect?.

#BestBubby

Post Thu, Feb 27 2020, 2:33 pm

It is a Lie to say you are repeating an accusation, when this is the FIRST time you making it. Show me the Post where you ever said the above FALSE accusation.

amother
Fuchsia

Post Thu, Feb 27 2020, 2:50 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
Produce the QUOTE I made that supports your accusation that I do not understand how VAERS works. I have repeatedly asked you to do that but you have not done so. What have I said regarding VAERS that is incorrect?.

5 children reported to their teacher that they were hungry after lunch time was over.

School FAILS to provide enough lunch to children!!!

Agree?

amother
Fuchsia

Post Thu, Feb 27 2020, 2:52 pm
BB - do you agree that you falsely accused me of lying on this thread?

amother
Fuchsia

Post Thu, Feb 27 2020, 3:27 pm

Second response.

In the dose of Vitamin K shot given to newborns there is 0.00005 mg of aluminum.

A serving of tuna has about 0.060 mg of mercury.

amother
Chocolate

Post Thu, Feb 27 2020, 3:36 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
Autism is not a purely genetic disorder like Down Syndrome is.

There is no blood test that identifies autism like there is for Down Syndrome. Autism is diagnosed by behavior, not physical markers.

Also, the rate of NON-VERBAL autism went from about 1:10,000 in 1970 to about
1:150 today. It is IMPOSSIBLE for a genetic disorder to skyrocket like that unless there
is an ENVIRONMENTAL TRIGGER such as vaccines.

Autism began SKYROCKETING after 1990 - when the CDC QUADRUPLED (4x) the number of vaccines.

Maybe she can just prove how exactly it's genetic?

My 30+ old sibling is autistic. Zero family history. Happened after 1 year vaccines actually. Why do we have to ignore this repeated pattern ppl have just because they make us try to believe that

amother
Jade

Post Thu, Feb 27 2020, 8:34 pm

Well, that flopped also. You STILL seem to not understand why that is an issue at all. Even if you technically do understand how it works, because I and others explained it, you fail to comprehend why it is unreliable.

So, I will not discourse with you. If possibly I could've said - oh, she didn't realize, now she gets it - and continue the discussion, now I understand that it is not simply a lack of knowledge, it is an inability to comprehend the basic problem.

Thus, I changed my statement from one of knowledge to one of ability to comprehend that knowledge.

I should've written in my original comment that I do not discourse with people who cannot comprehend why VAERS is not a reliable source, instead of writing that I do not discourse with people who do not understand how VAERS works. My bad.

But I stand my ground. I do not discourse with people who cannot comprehend the basics. Period, end of story.

Lavender, is there a better source than VAERS for reported vaccine injuries?
I am trying to understand what you were saying about it defeating the purpose and all

amother
Periwinkle

Post Thu, Feb 27 2020, 9:33 pm

IBS - same.

Interestingly enough, most of these illnesses listed above are also listed as a possible reaction to vaccines...where?? On the vaccine insert. Have you ever read a vaccine insert? Start there. It's comical how you are rationalizing and rationalizing and rationalizing some more when it comes to the very legitimate concerns some posters have brought up.

re: the bolded, do you realize that we are exchanging benign childhood illnesses like measles and chicken pox, which usually pass within a week without any lasting effects, for certain types of cancers and lifelong auto-immune diseases? so they don't get measles or chicken pox but is it worth the tradeoff for chronic illness which we be with them their entire life?

Also, the amount of kids dying from chicken pox (really??) and measles mumps and rubella (do you even know the numbers for rubella? do some research.) are infinitesimal compared to the amount of kids that are dying today in the U.S. The amount of kids dying within the first day of life is higher than the 20 richest nations in the world COMBINED. The amount of kids dying in the U.S. within the first year of life is way higher than the ten most industrialized nations in the world. Oh, and the U.S. also has the most robust childhood vaccine schedule in the world.

It's also morbidly fascinating that many of the illnesses listed above rose dramatically starting in 1989, 3 years after liability was removed from the pharmaceutical companies, and about a year after the mandated schedule increased by far.

LittleDucky

Post Thu, Feb 27 2020, 10:17 pm
amother [ Jade ] wrote:
I am asking sincerely
when they test any other drug they don't take into account the organic food that was or wasn't eaten?
why yes or no? why vaccines different?

Many reasons. Firstly, they can take it into account because they aim to get a random sample. They can choose which patients qualify. Like people with certain genetic predispositions won't qualify. Also, someone with leukemia (for example) aren't highly correlated or correlated at all with people who have a specific lifestyle (vegan, organic etc). The disease can hit any population, group, lifestyle etc so even if they accept patients who ate like that it would only account for a minute percentage of the people taking the medication. It won't affect the statistics. Unlike with vaccines where it would be a super high percentage who have one lifestyle and don't take the vaccines vs a group that is varied or eat a non specific diet and do take vaccines. People are choosing to be in this retroactive study and variables cannot be taken into account.
Secondly, Many of the seriously ill patients they are testing are in the hospital eating their food. They can control the environment. They are under supervision in a hospital as well.
Thirdly we can't be sure memory is valid- with cancer drugs they are seeing their oncologist once a week. Maybe more. How often do your kids see their pediatrician? Especially if vaccines aren't given? If you don't see a pediatrician, who will account for milestones, side effects etc? A moms memory? Can you list off what months your kids started teething, ate which foods, got teeth, lost those teeth, made noises, sat, stood..made all their milestones?

Vaccines are also lifelong. With a cancer drug they can test if a tumor shrank, how it affected blood counts etc. who is to say how tall your kid was supposed to get, age of first speech? It's hard to measure something you can't really quantify...
Page 10 of 12   Previous  1  2  3 9 10  11  12  Next Recent Topics