Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Pediatrician in BP please vote!
1  2  Next

Diamond or Abberbock
Diamond  
 60%  [ 20 ]
Abberbock  
 39%  [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 33

amother
OP

Post Tue, Mar 03 2020, 12:58 pm
I’m deciding between choosing dr Diamonds office or the new practice of Dr Abberbock on 14 48(formerly dr styler).

Doctors and offices.

Please help me and if you can give reasons it would be a great help!

amother
Aquamarine

Post Tue, Mar 03 2020, 1:39 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I’m deciding between choosing dr Diamonds office or the new practice of Dr Abberbock on 14 46 (formerly dr styler).

Doctors and offices.

Please help me and if you can give reasons it would be a great help!

Sorry, I voted before reading your question. I voted for diamond because I didn't know what kind of stone an abberbock was...! LOL

amother
Dodgerblue

Post Tue, Mar 03 2020, 4:10 pm
Styler's office is (was) on 48th str. Not 46th!
And I voted for Abberback

amother
OP

Post Tue, Mar 03 2020, 4:48 pm
amother [ Dodgerblue ] wrote:
Styler's office is (was) on 48th str. Not 46th!
And I voted for Abberback

Thank you, you’re right! I edited my post.

amother
Linen

Post Tue, Mar 03 2020, 6:58 pm
I grew up with Dr Abberbock . Hes the best doctor there is!!

amother
Slateblue

Post Tue, Mar 03 2020, 7:10 pm
Dr Diamonds office is a real factory.

amother
Orange

Post Tue, Mar 03 2020, 7:12 pm
Dr Abberback himself is not seeing patients in the new office. In general, there is a 6 month wait for new patients to see him. A young doctor Lazar is being in the Boro Park location. These were the responses I got when I called the office for more information.

amother
Linen

Post Tue, Mar 03 2020, 7:18 pm
amother [ Orange ] wrote:
Dr Abberback himself is not seeing patients in the new office. In general, there is a 6 month wait for new patients to see him. A young doctor Lazar is being in the Boro Park location. These were the responses I got when I called the office for more information.

Dr lazar is also great. Hes being in working in dr abberbocks office for many years and hes not that young hes just younger than abberbock

fc8899

Post Tue, Mar 03 2020, 7:37 pm
Dr lazar has been in the office for along time.
Dr lazar in the Boro park office is new. He is dr lazar seniors son.
I’ve never been to the Boro park location but love the Flatbush location. I use any doctor when I need a quick visit but when I have concerns I use either Baila or dr Aberbock

amother
Lilac

Post Tue, Mar 03 2020, 10:32 pm
Dr. Abberbock is there one day a week, the other Doctors are all alternating, but I think Dr. Eli Lazar, Dr. Lazar's son, who I'm really happy with is there most (every?) day.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Mar 03 2020, 10:34 pm
Is Baila the woman from the old Dr Adlers office by chance?

Any other women peds there?

amother
Cyan

Post Wed, Mar 04 2020, 6:03 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Is Baila the woman from the old Dr Adlers office by chance?

No

amother
Smokey

Post Wed, Mar 04 2020, 10:02 pm
Does [name removed] do internal exams for all girls at every annual well visit? A friend told me this when I was considering changing to his new office. She says she knows it from patients of his who think it's normal to do so because he told them so. I need to know if this is true. It's a deal breaker for me and I won't consider his office in that case.

losingweight

Post Wed, Mar 04 2020, 10:30 pm
I picked Dr lazar because they have female doctors and PA's on a consistent schedule for my girls' annuals. I'm very happy in that office and I'm a new patient.

ra_mom

Post Wed, Mar 04 2020, 10:31 pm
amother [ Smokey ] wrote:
Does [name removed] do internal exams for all girls at every annual well visit? A friend told me this when I was considering changing to his new office. She says she knows it from patients of his who think it's normal to do so because he told them so. I need to know if this is true. It's a deal breaker for me and I won't consider his office in that case.

WTH are you talking about? He's a pediatrician not a gynecologist.

amother
Coral

Post Wed, Mar 04 2020, 10:31 pm

WHAT?

kenz

Post Wed, Mar 04 2020, 10:34 pm

Sheker vechazaf
Not to mention completely insane

amother
Smokey

Post Wed, Mar 04 2020, 11:19 pm
ra_mom wrote:
WTH are you talking about? He's a pediatrician not a gynecologist.

Oh, I'm fully aware of that. Which is why I was so turned off and said not for me. She claimed her sister uses him and he told her he has caught countless health problems by doing routine internal exams on all girls. This sounded so absurd to me, but I had no reason to doubt her.
I am currently by diamond and love specific doctors, like most of them. But just not happy with the factory it is becoming. So I was looking into options to change.
I'm so happy to hear you all say it's not true. I was so thrown for a loop by such a creepy bizarre practice.

nanny24/7

Post Wed, Mar 04 2020, 11:36 pm
I am not OP but have the exact same question for my children. If anyone has something relevant to share, and doesn't want to post publicly feel free to PM.

amother
Natural

Post Thu, Mar 05 2020, 1:35 am
Is Dr Styler no longer practicing ?
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics