Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Frum websites for Plus Sized girls clothing?

amother
OP

Post Wed, Mar 11 2020, 10:52 pm
My 11 year old daughter is is 5 ft, about 150 lbs. Looking for clothing for her shabbos and weekday. Any links for websites with frum styles and tznius clothes that have more wide fits but still kid or preteen styles?

malky800

Post Thu, Mar 12 2020, 12:11 am
No. Good luck! Honestly, some sites have some clothes in xxl. But it's a skinny dress in that size that doesn't neccesarily look decent on a plus size teenager.
I have found macys.com has good plus sizes and some are long length or needs a shell

amother
Tangerine

Post Thu, Mar 12 2020, 12:22 am
shopmezzo.com has a huge selection up to size 20. I did so well there for both dressy and weekday wear as well as for simchos. my daughter was a short 18 and they were the only store with stunning plus size beautiful selection.

amother
Papaya

Post Thu, Mar 12 2020, 12:28 am
I have some nieces with that build and they do very well at little women too in Lakewood. But it’s expensive.
They dress beautifully and can always find some dresses that look good on them and that they can feel stylish in.
If you have stores near you the best is to go when the store is quiet and then they have more time to help you.
It’s hard to shop online.

amother
Blush

Post Fri, Mar 13 2020, 9:07 am
We've sometimes had luck with Dress Barn's site. You may need a shirt under some of the dresses, but overall there are generally options there.

https://dressbarn.com/

Also, JCPenny has a kids plus size section = https://www.jcpenney.com/g/kid.....edium

When my daughter was younger we used to get all her dresses there. The nice thing about this store was that a lot of the styles were similar or identical to their regular size counterparts, which meant that she didn't have to feel like she was getting anything that different from her sister.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics