Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Dh had 102 fever last night

amother
OP

Post Sun, Mar 15 2020, 11:19 am
He has a slight cough. On Friday he went to exercise in the park in the rain and cold we live in California. He was soaking wet with only T-shirt. He called Kaiser but held for hours on the phone. He took Advil and his fever went down to 98. My kids are coming back from the east coast today. Idk what to do.

amother
Magenta

Post Sun, Mar 15 2020, 11:21 am
Can he stay in his bedroom? And you sleep in another room? Put on a bandana over your nose and mouth when you go in to bring him food. R"S

Rubber Ducky

Post Sun, Mar 15 2020, 11:24 am
Agree with above, Also use paper and plastic dinnerware. I hope you have a master bedroom with bath en suite and can isolate him. But if you get sick too, this is going to get a lot more complicated.

amother
Chocolate

Post Sun, Mar 15 2020, 11:32 am
Get him tested.

Cheiny

Post Sun, Mar 15 2020, 11:32 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
He has a slight cough. On Friday he went to exercise in the park in the rain and cold we live in California. He was soaking wet with only T-shirt. He called Kaiser but held for hours on the phone. He took Advil and his fever went down to 98. My kids are coming back from the east coast today. Idk what to do.

Call your doctor. Refuah shelaima.

amother
Plum

Post Sun, Mar 15 2020, 12:17 pm
I read advil can be dangerous with Corona. First call dr.

mamma llama

Post Sun, Mar 15 2020, 12:19 pm
amother [ Plum ] wrote:
I read advil can be dangerous with Corona. First call dr.

Why is it dangerous?

amother
Plum

Post Sun, Mar 15 2020, 12:22 pm
https://www.cleveland.com/news......html

amother
Cyan

Post Sun, Mar 15 2020, 12:31 pm
Is has been recommended to use Tylenol and not ibuprofen or other anti inflammatory for coronavirus. Multiple news sites reported on this, including NY times.

tweety1

Post Sun, Mar 15 2020, 1:38 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:

I sent my hub to the Dr today. He has fever since yesterday and a slight cough. Dr tested for Corona but based on his examination he doesn't think it is. He said he'll be surprised if test comes back positive. I'm just hoping he's right. He says it's a bad cold she to change of weather.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Mar 15 2020, 8:17 pm
tweety1 wrote:
I sent my hub to the Dr today. He has fever since yesterday and a slight cough. Dr tested for Corona but based on his examination he doesn't think it is. He said he'll be surprised if test comes back positive. I'm just hoping he's right. He says it's a bad cold she to change of weather.

Do you know how he can get tested in California?

amother
Yellow

Post Sun, Mar 15 2020, 8:20 pm
[quote="tweety1"]I sent my hub to the Dr today. He has fever since yesterday and a slight cough. Dr tested for Corona but based on his examination he doesn't think it is. He said he'll be surprised if test comes back positive. I'm just hoping he's right. He says it's a bad cold she to change of weather.[/quote

I’m just curious, what would make the doctor think it IS? Like what are the exact symptoms? We’re all coughing here, but Bh no fever or runny noses.. how should I know?

tweety1

Post Sun, Mar 15 2020, 8:49 pm
[quote="amother [ Yellow ]"]
tweety1 wrote:
I sent my hub to the Dr today. He has fever since yesterday and a slight cough. Dr tested for Corona but based on his examination he doesn't think it is. He said he'll be surprised if test comes back positive. I'm just hoping he's right. He says it's a bad cold she to change of weather.[/quote

I’m just curious, what would make the doctor think it IS? Like what are the exact symptoms? We’re all coughing here, but Bh no fever or runny noses.. how should I know?

My Dr said had him wait outside and did a basic examination. He then allowed him inside to be a little more thorough. He said it can't be Corona cuz he's congested. He claims a general rule; a congested cough can not be Corona. I hope he's right. Meanwhile I'm dumping him with vitamins and I hope he'll feel better fairly quickly.
I now found out that my Dr didn't even wanna test for Corona cuz he's that convinced that it's not. Now I'm one unhappy lady😕
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics