Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Cute Stories
"Our Tatty"

Rochel Leah

Post Sat, Oct 30 2004, 8:40 pm
My son is starting to say tatty in context. when he sees a picture of my hubby he says tatty, or we ask "wheres tatty? in the picture he points. I was at my sister in law this afternoon with my baby ( we live in the same building and made an eiruv so we can carry in it) and we were sitting on the couch and my son looks upand points at the picture of the Rebbe and says: "Tatty". it was cute- I hope he doesnt go call all bearded men tatty now.

proudmom

Post Sun, Oct 31 2004, 7:19 am
That is normal thing. I learned that in school. For example if they know what a dog looks like they will call all 4 legged animals a dog. It takes them a while to know the difference. Like SZ called the Rebbe tatty it is normal. DOnt worry about it/

Tovah

Post Sun, Oct 31 2004, 6:51 pm
that's cute, my daughter rivky loves my husband and every time she she's a man with a beard she gets so excited and does a jump (the baby one's)

miriam

Post Sun, Oct 31 2004, 8:31 pm
When my daughter was around a year, we went to a farbregen for adults. She was nursing and pretty quiet so it was fine for her to be there (IMO). When she finished nursing, she looked around at all the people. She screamed, ABBA ABBA ABBA. She started calling all the other men abba. She didn't even see her own. I ran out of the shul so fast.

proudmom

Post Wed, Dec 22 2004, 10:59 am
my 3 year old daughter she looked at a man with a beard.( he works in Beth Rivkah, I forgot his name.) and while he was passing by my daughter said REBBE!

Yael

Post Thu, Dec 23 2004, 12:36 pm
once a guy came to fix the counter in my house, he has a long white beard so my son looks at him in awe and goes: Rebbe? shock

and you know how at this time of the year they have a certain guy with a white beard on the coke bottles. my son calls him Rebbe too. LOL

BasHashem

Post Tue, Feb 01 2005, 7:45 pm
that reminds me of a story, not sure whom, but I think a shiliach humm, maybe in Buffalo, ok where ever, took their young child to the mall in the winter, the little girl ran over to her mother excitedly, mommy mommy look the mall rebbe is giving out candy. HA!

raizy

Post Sat, Feb 05 2005, 8:37 pm
well how about my son called my hubby tatties and he yelled across the street to our neibor TOOTIe meaning "dead ones" . one tattie and alot of Tooties in plural from he thought it was TOOOTeis cute ... LOL

Tefila

Post Sat, Feb 05 2005, 8:44 pm
Quote:
the little girl ran over to her mother excitedly, mommy mommy look the mall rebbe is giving out candy. HA!

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL Crying

Fulloflove

Post Tue, Feb 15 2005, 7:14 pm
That is normal thing. I learned that in school. For example if they know what a dog looks like they will call all 4 legged animals a dog. It takes them a while to know the difference.
My son calls shvartzes doggies! I just shoosh him.

motheroftwo

Post Tue, Feb 15 2005, 7:35 pm
my 2 year old calls every man with a beard zeidy. It's quite embarrassing sometimes escpecially if it's a young man!

supermom

Post Thu, Feb 17 2005, 12:46 am
Fulloflove wrote:
My son calls shvartzes doggies! I just shoosh him.

why dogs. I don't see the connection unless you are talking about there color
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics