Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Miscellaneous
Techinos

amother

Post Thu, Jan 24 2008, 5:44 pm
Nishmas Kol Chai, Igeres Ramban, And Tefilas Chana.

What do they mean, When do you sy them, What are the segulos for?

TIA

sleepyhead

Post Thu, Jan 24 2008, 6:06 pm
I am not sure what exactly Nishmas is said for, but I know it's supposed to be a very special t'filah, shevach Hakadosh Borudh Hu etc.
Igeres Haramban I believe is supposed to save a person form anger and maybe other things - (I can check it in the siddur, but it's in the car which is not here right now). T'filas Chana is supposed to be a sgulah / t''ilah to have children (or if you already have children, that they should be good)

Don't quote me on these, but this is what I've heard!

technic

Post Thu, Jan 24 2008, 6:33 pm
well u live and learn...I thought this would b abt either sesame seeds OR casual trousers suitable just 4 ME...who would have guessed... LOL

amother

Post Fri, Jan 25 2008, 12:33 am
Anybody know, please?

Ribbie Danzinger

Post Fri, Jan 25 2008, 3:56 am
Nishmat kol chai is part of the Shabbat Shacharit davening. It is also in the hagadah. It is said separately as a special prayer of thanksgiving to Hashem. I have heard that a segulah for an easy birth is to say that after giving birth you will say nishmat as a prayer of thanksgiving.
Igeret Haramban is a letter which the Ramban sent to his son. In it he promises that if his son reads it daily, he will receive many blessings.
Tefilat Chana is the prayer of thanks which Chana said after she gave birth to Shmuel, as she had been promised. I have heard that it is good to read it on Erev Shabbat after candle lighting as a segulah to have children if a woman is barren.

amother

Post Fri, Jan 25 2008, 7:55 am
Thank you Ribbie for the Clarification!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics