Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Dr. Zelenko and his YouTube videos
1  2  3  4  Next

amother
OP

Post Tue, Mar 24 2020, 1:18 pm
I was the OP of the deleted thread. Yes, I was harsh in my post title, yes it seemed like LH. But now it seems that smarter people and more experienced people have this to say:

amother
Pewter

Post Tue, Mar 24 2020, 1:25 pm
Nice graphic design for the logo.

amother
Pumpkin

Post Tue, Mar 24 2020, 1:42 pm
Where did you see it?
Looks like they're most upset with his first video about 90% prediction and how it might have influenced outsiders attitude towards Chassidim (um, how about constant news about shuls, schools open and weddings going on? )
Also I find it interesting that no names in signatures, only entities.

cnc

Post Tue, Mar 24 2020, 2:16 pm
amother [ Pumpkin ] wrote:
Where did you see it?
Looks like they're most upset with his first video about 90% prediction and how it might have influenced outsiders attitude towards Chassidim (um, how about constant news about shuls, schools open and weddings going on? )
Also I find it interesting that no names in signatures, only entities.

This.
Nobody is willing to put their names to their opinions- their opinions aren't worth much then.

Maryann

Post Tue, Mar 24 2020, 2:21 pm
This letter was so nicely written . Very respectful

amother
OP

Post Tue, Mar 24 2020, 2:41 pm
cnc wrote:
This.
Nobody is willing to put their names to their opinions- their opinions aren't worth much then.

Look, Dr. Zelenko is really a nice guy. He is a good doctor and has served the community well. However, he does not grasp the enormity of sharing his ideas on YouTube which is public. No one in public office is willing to get on his wrong side. They are trying to get the message to him nicely, to say in the least. A guy at the gas station was kicked out because "a doctor in your village said you are all sick and spreading disease." The village is almost locked down, every non essential store, institution and facility is closed and most of the residents are self quarantined. BH, so far the virus is mostly contained and definitely not at 90% or anything close to it.

amother
Amber

Post Tue, Mar 24 2020, 2:42 pm
cnc wrote:
This.

Board members of these organizations can easily be found. Writing all of the names would be another few pages.
In a tele therapy session my daughters pt asked casually “so are your schools open?” I answered “no. We have been closed since last week and are following all the rules and regulations despite media coverage saying the opposite.”
I don’t understand why all of us kj residents need to be on the defense bc of one doctor irresponsibly looking for fame.
For those saying our schools were open All schools were mandated to close by Wednesday which we did.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Mar 24 2020, 2:43 pm
amother [ Pewter ] wrote:
Nice graphic design for the logo.

Nice sarcasm. Appreciated.

amother
Amber

Post Tue, Mar 24 2020, 2:44 pm
Sadly his videos are reinforcing the old anti Semitic claims that Jews are dirty and unhygienic which is far from the truth

amother
Slateblue

Post Tue, Mar 24 2020, 2:50 pm
OP do you have a link to this doc?

amother
Floralwhite

Post Tue, Mar 24 2020, 2:55 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Look, Dr. Zelenko is really a nice guy. He is a good doctor and has served the community well. However, he does not grasp the enormity of sharing his ideas on YouTube which is public. No one in public office is willing to get on his wrong side. They are trying to get the message to him nicely, to say in the least. A guy at the gas station was kicked out because "a doctor in your village said you are all sick and spreading disease." The village is almost locked down, every non essential store, institution and facility is closed and most of the residents are self quarantined. BH, so far the virus is mostly contained and definitely not at 90% or anything close to it.

I'm not sure whom you are kidding OP.

I dont think we are more infested than our neighbors and I dont know why Dr. Zelenko is doing what he is doing but everyone I know has it or had it.

Dig your head in the sand if it serves you.

Hatzlacha.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Mar 24 2020, 3:06 pm
amother [ Floralwhite ] wrote:

I dont think we are more infested than our neighbors and I dont know why Dr. Zelenko is doing what he is doing but everyone I know has it or had it.

Hatzlacha.

EVERYONE? As in EVERYONE? Time you get your head out of the sand.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Mar 24 2020, 3:07 pm
amother [ Slateblue ] wrote:

There's an email address on the doc. Request a link from them. DH got in email.

amother
Amber

Post Tue, Mar 24 2020, 3:08 pm
amother [ Floralwhite ] wrote:

Hatzlacha.

Who’s digging heads in sand?! We aren’t more infested than our neighbors, and to say otherwise is putting us at a major disadvantage. I’d love to understand which point you were trying to make. Care to elaborate?

amother
Aqua

Post Tue, Mar 24 2020, 3:11 pm
I respect Dr Zelenko a lot. But I do agree with OP regarding his videos.
I'm a frum woman in Rockland county (not Hasidic) and wouldn't be surprised if this carries over to anyone Orthodox.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Mar 24 2020, 3:15 pm
amother [ Amber ] wrote:
Who’s digging heads in sand?! We aren’t more infested than our neighbors, and to say otherwise is putting us at a major disadvantage. I’d love to understand which point you were trying to make. Care to elaborate?

I'll try, if you're willing to communicate in a civil manner.

Dr. Zelenko, in a clip last week, alleged that KJ is not heeding regulations and therefore 90% of KJ residents will be infected.

1, we are following regulations to the letter, and proof is in,
2, the infected number is much lower than in NYC, and
3, essential workers and vendors outside KJ are wacking KJ citizens on the head claiming "your doctor said so".

I hope I was clear now.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Mar 24 2020, 3:17 pm
amother [ Slateblue ] wrote:

There's an email address on the doc. DH got it in email.

amother
Amber

Post Tue, Mar 24 2020, 3:20 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I'll try, if you're willing to communicate in a civil manner.

Dr. Zelenko, in a clip last week, alleged that KJ is not heeding regulations and therefore 90% of KJ residents will be infected.

1, we are following regulations to the letter, and proof is in,
2, the infected number is much lower than in NYC, and
3, essential workers and vendors outside KJ are wacking KJ citizens on the head claiming "your doctor said so".

I hope I was clear now.

We agree with each other. My question was for floralwhite

naturalmom5

Post Tue, Mar 24 2020, 3:21 pm
[removed]

amother
OP

Post Tue, Mar 24 2020, 3:21 pm
amother [ Amber ] wrote:
We agree with each other. My question was for floralwhite

Was trying to be off assistance...
Page 1 of 4 1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics