Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Dr. Zelenko and his YouTube videos
Previous  1  2  3  4  Next

amother
OP

Post Tue, Mar 24 2020, 3:22 pm
naturalmom5 wrote:
removed

Doesn't change the context.

And nice comment, nice. Thanks.

amother
Taupe

Post Tue, Mar 24 2020, 3:22 pm
Removed

amother
OP

Post Tue, Mar 24 2020, 3:24 pm
amother [ Taupe ] wrote:
removed

I wouldn't go that far to call him names. For now I'd prefer to call it "culturally different" having grown up in USSR and later BT'd.

amother
Amber

Post Tue, Mar 24 2020, 3:24 pm

amother
Pewter

Post Tue, Mar 24 2020, 3:46 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Nice sarcasm. Appreciated.

It wasn’t sarcasm. It was a thoughtfully designed logo. I hope the graphic designer was paid.

amother
Floralwhite

Post Tue, Mar 24 2020, 3:48 pm
amother [ Amber ] wrote:
Who’s digging heads in sand?! We aren’t more infested than our neighbors, and to say otherwise is putting us at a major disadvantage. I’d love to understand which point you were trying to make. Care to elaborate?

I agree to the bolded.

I wonder which daas Torah decided or approved to come out against a doctor that has helped so many people.

Yes it's scary times for all of us and some people are making mistakes. (To name one- the OP of this thread to post this and hang some dirty laundry for people that wouldn't have known of this otherwise.)

That does not justify badmouthing a doctor that you have had so many favors from.

I know. He is doing this same thing to us. Maybe. I didn't hear his point of view but claiming he is doing this because he is culturally different because he is from the USSR is mean and says more about you than about him.

Two wrongs don't make one right.

amother
Amber

Post Tue, Mar 24 2020, 3:49 pm
amother [ Pewter ] wrote:
It wasn’t sarcasm. It was a thoughtfully designed logo. I hope the graphic designer was paid.

Why shouldn’t he get paid?

amother
Pewter

Post Tue, Mar 24 2020, 3:51 pm
amother [ Amber ] wrote:
Why shouldn’t he get paid?

Graphic designers are often asked for freebies.

amother
Ginger

Post Tue, Mar 24 2020, 3:51 pm
naturalmom5 wrote:
removed

Dont understand this comment. KJ has some of the best representation in the State, try Whitemab Osterman and Hanna in Albany etc.

amother
Amber

Post Tue, Mar 24 2020, 3:53 pm
amother [ Floralwhite ] wrote:
I agree to the bolded.

I wonder which daas Torah decided or approved to come out against a doctor that has helped so many people.

Yes it's scary times for all of us and some people are making mistakes. (To name one- the OP of this thread to post this and hang some dirty laundry for people that wouldn't have known of this otherwise.)

That does not justify badmouthing a doctor that you have had so many favors from.

I know. He is doing this same thing to us. Maybe. I didn't hear his point of view but claiming he is doing this because he is culturally different because he is from the USSR is mean and says more about you than about him.

Two wrongs don't make one right.

People who work here and people from surrounding towns don’t want us in the same building as them because “you sick”
Why don’t you call the listed number and ask which Daas Torah they consulted? This letter was written in a very respectful manner.

amother
Floralwhite

Post Tue, Mar 24 2020, 3:59 pm
amother [ Amber ] wrote:
People who work here and people from surrounding towns don’t want us in the same building as them because “you sick”
Why don’t you call the listed number and ask which Daas Torah they consulted? This letter was written in a very respectful manner.

Why did someone post this to begin with?
What's the goal?

As Frum Torah yidden (not mentally ill or BT poopoo) we have to think in a way of what will my actions bring.

I hear you that people dont want to be next to us. I'm sorry about that but this too shall pass.

What you do in the meantime is what counts.

amother
Puce

Post Tue, Mar 24 2020, 4:01 pm
amother [ Aqua ] wrote:
I respect Dr Zelenko a lot. But I do agree with OP regarding his videos.
I'm a frum woman in Rockland county (not Hasidic) and wouldn't be surprised if this carries over to anyone Orthodox.

On CWTDWYTK there are already many comments on his videos (which were posted there) saying things like “I hope the hospitals refuse to treat them” and “they can’t go fast enough”
Yes I know that anti semites will hate regardless, but they don’t need him (Unscientifically ) stoking the fire.

amother
Mauve

Post Tue, Mar 24 2020, 4:02 pm
Agree with you op that the hatred towards kj has increased immensely.
I'm happy there's a letter saying how wrong he was, but unfortunately lots of damage was already done.

amother
Amber

Post Tue, Mar 24 2020, 4:03 pm
amother [ Pewter ] wrote:
Graphic designers are often asked for freebies.

I’m in a similar industry where someone once said “There are many talented people in this world, to make money off their talents is a talent in itself” so I’ll join you in the hope that the graphic designer got paid. I’d like to add though that one thing that Satmar is known for is that they are not karg (stingy). And I’ve worked for some of the undersigned organizations and got paid.

naturalmom5

Post Tue, Mar 24 2020, 4:08 pm
amother [ Ginger ] wrote:
Dont understand this comment. KJ has some of the best representation in the State, try Whitemab Osterman and Hanna in Albany etc.

My point exactly

I wonder how many graduates of KJ schools could read this letter

amother
Floralwhite

Post Tue, Mar 24 2020, 4:08 pm
amother [ Puce ] wrote:
On CWTDWYTK there are already many comments on his videos (which were posted there) saying things like “I hope the hospitals refuse to treat them” and “they can’t go fast enough”
Yes I know that anti semites will hate regardless, but they don’t need him (Unscientifically ) stoking the fire.

OP if this is what you are talking about then let me tell you;
Not everyone is on CWTDWYTK.

You basically made sure that another couple hundred or thousand people know this. They will form their own conclusions regardless of how right or wrong they are.

How is posting here ok?

amother
Floralwhite

Post Tue, Mar 24 2020, 4:09 pm
naturalmom5 wrote:
My point exactly

All of them
OP this is what I meant.
Why are you looking for comments like these?

amother
Puce

Post Tue, Mar 24 2020, 4:15 pm
amother [ Floralwhite ] wrote:
All of them
OP this is what I meant.
Why are you looking for comments like these?

LOL
Cmon. I agree with OP, but do you really believe a typical KJ yingerman can read this letter?

amother
Amber

Post Tue, Mar 24 2020, 4:17 pm
naturalmom5 wrote:
My point exactly

Looks like you need to visit the beautiful town of palm tree. It will be an eye opening moment for you. Come on up for a visit to me. I have delicious kokosh and hulaptchas with polachinta ready to put out

amother
Amber

Post Tue, Mar 24 2020, 4:18 pm
amother [ Puce ] wrote:
LOL
Cmon. I agree with OP, but do you really believe a typical KJ yingerman can read this letter?

Yep! Most of em can. Surprise surprise
Page 2 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics