Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Dr. Zelenko and his YouTube videos
Previous  1  2  3  4  Next

amother
Mauve

Post Tue, Mar 24 2020, 1:24 pm
naturalmom5 wrote:
My point exactly

I wonder how many graduates of KJ schools could read this letter

No need to spew hatred towards a beautiful community where most can read this letter

clowny

Post Tue, Mar 24 2020, 1:28 pm
amother [ Puce ] wrote:
LOL
Cmon. I agree with OP, but do you really believe a typical KJ yingerman can read this letter?

Oh c’mon.....
For some reason this comment made me laugh out loud.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Mar 24 2020, 1:33 pm
amother [ Pewter ] wrote:
Graphic designers are often asked for freebies.

And this is related to this thread because?

amother
OP

Post Tue, Mar 24 2020, 1:34 pm
naturalmom5 wrote:
My point exactly

I wonder how many graduates of KJ schools could read this letter

Keep up your passive comments. Shows true colors of "the sophisticated enlightened educated non-hassidic Jews".

avrahamama

Post Tue, Mar 24 2020, 1:35 pm
I cannot for the life of me understand how we can be so cruel about other Jews. Really just dont get it. We are trying to build zchut for ourselves and here on this thread there is quite cruel remarks about a whole group of Jews. I daven daily to HKBH to save us from this mageifa and watch over those I LOVE and those I dont know how to love. Not because they are deficient but because I am.

Please I'm really begging you to either let it go or keep it to yourself. Dont be the source or participant in it.

I had SI and it took me a while to build my family. And now when I hear my children fight or complain about each other it breaks my heart. Just imagine what this is doing to Abba in Shamayim.

Please stop. Even if you think what you say is true or factual or whatever. It's still hateful.

amother
Puce

Post Tue, Mar 24 2020, 1:40 pm
Maybe my husband and my brothers and brother in laws are the exception then.
Just to be clear this is not me “spewing hatred”. This is me tired of having to translate everything for my husband.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Mar 24 2020, 1:46 pm
amother [ Floralwhite ] wrote:
OP if this is what you are talking about then let me tell you;
Not everyone is on CWTDWYTK.

You basically made sure that another couple hundred or thousand people know this. They will form their own conclusions regardless of how right or wrong they are.

How is posting here ok?

To let those couple hundred or thousand people who watched his clips read the letter KJ published to defend themselves.

avrahamama

Post Tue, Mar 24 2020, 1:49 pm
amother [ Puce ] wrote:
Maybe my husband and my brothers and brother in laws are the exception then.
Just to be clear this is not me “spewing hatred”. This is me tired of having to translate everything for my husband.

But what does that have to do with the actual letter? Why does it matter? Why add that probably very few people in that community can read it? Even if it is true. Why? There are so many communities that have a central board represent them to the public. So a representative group that is particularly eloquent and well read wrote something that represents the community as a whole. Cool. Move on.

Do we really need to add snark and snide?

You're tired of translating things for your family members? I'm sorry. I'm sure it's annoying. I have had to do the same for newly immigrated family members. I get it. But I wouldn't want anyone to see them as less than just because they need my help.

amother
Jade

Post Tue, Mar 24 2020, 1:55 pm
amother [ Amber ] wrote:
Yep! Most of em can. Surprise surprise

Not commenting on the rest, but this is not true. Please don't be dishonest. Many KJ men have difficulty speaking English well, let alone reading. There are plenty of others that can read just fine. But let's be honest.

amother
Floralwhite

Post Tue, Mar 24 2020, 2:08 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
To let those couple hundred or thousand people who watched his clips read the letter KJ published to defend themselves.

Oifgeteen far yiddishkeit.
I hope you feel good about yourself now that you initiated another hate filled thread.

amother
Floralwhite

Post Tue, Mar 24 2020, 2:09 pm
avrahamama wrote:
But what does that have to do with the actual letter? Why does it matter? Why add that probably very few people in that community can read it? Even if it is true. Why? There are so many communities that have a central board represent them to the public. So a representative group that is particularly eloquent and well read wrote something that represents the community as a whole. Cool. Move on.

Do we really need to add snark and snide?

You're tired of translating things for your family members? I'm sorry. I'm sure it's annoying. I have had to do the same for newly immigrated family members. I get it. But I wouldn't want anyone to see them as less than just because they need my help.

And I wouldnt start any thread about KJ because this is what always ends up happening.

This hurts.

clowny

Post Tue, Mar 24 2020, 2:09 pm
amother [ Jade ] wrote:
Not commenting on the rest, but this is not true. Please don't be dishonest. Many KJ men have difficulty speaking English well, let alone reading. There are plenty of others that can read just fine. But let's be honest.

Do you live in kj?

amother
Floralwhite

Post Tue, Mar 24 2020, 2:10 pm
clowny wrote:
Do you live in kj?

Honestly, I wonder if OP lives in KJ or just has a business or a position in KJ.

clowny

Post Tue, Mar 24 2020, 2:17 pm
I don’t want to voice my opinion regarding the original post of this thread as I don’t see the point, it’s just turning into a lot of LH and unnecessary comments.
But, when it comes to bashing kj and especially on things that are untrue, I have a hard time keeping quite. But I will try my best.....

amother
Floralwhite

Post Tue, Mar 24 2020, 2:19 pm
clowny wrote:
I don’t want to voice my opinion regarding the original post of this thread as I don’t see the point, it’s just turning into a lot of LH and unnecessary comments.
But, when it comes to bashing kj and especially on things that are untrue, I have a hard time keeping quite. But I will try my best.....

To be honest this is the reason I posted in first place.

I understand everyone is infuriated right now.

But I feel that starting such a thread is just a vicious cycle.
If we were wronged by someone we shouldn't start doing the same to ourselves!!

Someone bashed us. In response we bash ourselves?

amother
Pewter

Post Tue, Mar 24 2020, 2:30 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
And this is related to this thread because?

I was responding to a question asked in this thread.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Mar 24 2020, 2:51 pm
amother [ Floralwhite ] wrote:
Honestly, I wonder if OP lives in KJ or just has a business or a position in KJ.

I do. Now what? I've been greatly hurt by Dr. Zelenko's clip. I won't elaborate how. And since people were buying into his "scientific theory" I felt it's a good idea to post this letter.

I was mistaken. I overestimated imamother or was expecting the unexpected.

Oh well.

At least the letter was read. Those who bash, will bash regardless. Those who are affected are hurt regardless. I was targeting the rest.

amother
Pewter

Post Tue, Mar 24 2020, 3:13 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I do. Now what? I've been greatly hurt by Dr. Zelenko's clip. I won't elaborate how. And since people were buying into his "scientific theory" I felt it's a good idea to post this letter.

I was mistaken. I overestimated imamother or was expecting the unexpected.

Oh well.

At least the letter was read. Those who bash, will bash regardless. Those who are affected are hurt regardless. I was targeting the rest.

No one will ever know how many people have caught this virus - in KJ or anywhere.

avrahamama

Post Tue, Mar 24 2020, 3:26 pm
In my town (not KJ) the urgent care stopped testing. Everyone is presumed positive. And chances are they a contracted it before our town enforced social distancing. Which it did quite early.

southernbubby

Post Tue, Mar 24 2020, 3:26 pm
Going to the outside world in order to change a community never works. Everywhere there have been people who have not cooperated with social distancing and there are people who various factions are begging to behave themselves. Rabbi Jacobson is also pleading with the frum public not to try and outsmart anyone. Maybe the anti-semites could also read his message but at least it is aimed at us and not at the outside world.
He would have been better off going directly to the heads of the community rather than creating public panic. Maybe his medical discovery should have also been shared with the proper channels rather than the public.
Page 3 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics