Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Veeeennnnnt

amother
OP

Post Wed, Mar 25 2020, 10:44 am
It's 10:40. It's the first time I've had the chance to use the bathroom. Still ko time for breakfast.
Morning was a haze of feeding kids, feeding and changing newborn, again and again, refereeing fights. Dh sick in bed and can't help me.
We have no pesach groceries- no deliveries have come through. I tried multiple stores.
Aaaarrregggggh
And all this talk about how we must do teshuvah and daven--- how??!??? I have no energy or time left!!!!!!!!!

amother
Smokey

Post Wed, Mar 25 2020, 10:45 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
It's 10:40. It's the first time I've had the chance to use the bathroom. Still ko time for breakfast.
Morning was a haze of feeding kids, feeding and changing newborn, again and again, refereeing fights. Dh sick in bed and can't help me.
We have no pesach groceries- no deliveries have come through. I tried multiple stores.
Aaaarrregggggh
And all this talk about how we must do teshuvah and daven--- how??!??? I have no energy or time left!!!!!!!!!

You're on the front lines honey...your taking care of your kids & dh & pesach IS your tefillah!

amother
Mint

Post Wed, Mar 25 2020, 10:46 am
The call to daven was for your sick husband and kids. You take care of yourself first.

amother
Smokey

Post Wed, Mar 25 2020, 10:52 am
amother [ Smokey ] wrote:
You're on the front lines honey...your taking care of your kids & dh & pesach IS your tefillah!

And you can still daven. Davening is not only from a siddur...sometimes the best tefillos are the quiet heartfelt pleas we make as we go about our day.

amother
Smokey

Post Wed, Mar 25 2020, 10:56 am
And please go eat something!

amother
OP

Post Wed, Mar 25 2020, 11:03 am
amother [ Smokey ] wrote:
And you can still daven. Davening is not only from a siddur...sometimes the best tefillos are the quiet heartfelt pleas we make as we go about our day.

I don't even have the emotional strength for that. There's so much to ask for I don't know where to begin. All I can say is: thank You Hashem, please Hashem, and Moshiach berachamim now!

Ok I was able to eat a bowl of cereal. Currently wheeling baby back and forth.

amother
Linen

Post Wed, Mar 25 2020, 11:30 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I don't even have the emotional strength for that. There's so much to ask for I don't know where to begin. All I can say is: thank You Hashem, please Hashem, and Moshiach berachamim now!

Ok I was able to eat a bowl of cereal. Currently wheeling baby back and forth.

That is a beautiful prayer.

I feel like I’m so numb that can’t daven either.

amother
Mustard

Post Wed, Mar 25 2020, 11:42 am
u re amazong, dont forget that please.

I hear you. im in a similar situation. I myself dont feel well. dh works bli sof, I work from home and take care of the kids. also my elderly relatives now depend on us...I EVEN FORGOT TO SAY ASHER YAZAAR. I cant think straight. I try to remove stress, but there is just so much I can do.

im really sorry if I do things wrong npw, I try to be wfficient despite my migrene, nausea, joint pain, I try to homeschool despitze work deadlines. I try to make pessach and cater to relatives despite lack of groceries..

I so so hear you.

just remmber you are amazing.

btw: I loved your tfila: very much to the point Smile

PinkFridge

Post Wed, Mar 25 2020, 3:56 pm
Dovid Hamelech said, VaAni Tefilasi. My life itself is prayer. You are doing exactly what you are supposed to be doing. Take care of yourself so you can do it effectively. This is your avoda now. Hugs, and hatzlacha!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics