Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
A tremendous zchus

amother
OP

Post Thu, Mar 26 2020, 10:45 am
If you didn't listen to Rav Eliezer Ginsburg saying tehillim & Ol Malchus Shomayim yesterday, listen to this one.

They had included Ketores in the prepared papers, although there were tech difficulties so they cut down the planned schedule.

But after Ol Malchus shomayim s/o asked that they say Ketores.

Then R Michael Rothschild said that R Paysach Krohn asked him to make the following point to explain the reason that Ketores is able to stop a mageifah.

Why did the Kohen Godol have to burn Ketores in the Kodesh Kodashim on Yom Kippur? Because Loshon Hora, which is said in secret, makes its way to the Kodesh Kodashim, a secret place! So the Kohen Godol had to BURN OUT the Kodesh Kodoshim before he could acheive kaparah for Klal Yisroel.

So, they asked that everyone say "I am mochel anyone who said loshon hora about me". In this way we can hopefully stop any kitrug which would turn the tide.

So please say that! (I hope I have said this over correctly, if anyone has anything to add please do so!

Please like if you did so!!!!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics