Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Attention Philadelphians - HOK delivery question

amother
OP

Post Mon, Apr 27 2020, 4:51 pm
I've been ordering my HOk groceries delivered tie safety during the pandemic, but I've been charging them to my credit card because I dont see anywhere to use food stamps using the online app...do any of you know how to use food stamps for online grocery delivery from HOK? Tia!

amother
OP

Post Mon, Apr 27 2020, 7:47 pm
Bump

amother
Mauve

Post Mon, Apr 27 2020, 7:52 pm
Call or email the store.

Soul on fire

Post Wed, Apr 29 2020, 2:19 pm
Did you get your answer? If not I can ask on the local whatsapp group.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Apr 29 2020, 2:39 pm
Soul on fire wrote:
Did you get your answer? If not I can ask on the local whatsapp group.

Thank you very much, I would appreciate it

Soul on fire

Post Wed, Apr 29 2020, 4:12 pm
People answered that you should call and ask...here is one longer reply....

โ€ Just an idea. Maybe she should have her list ready. Find out the contact person who handles the online orders. Keep their name and xtention handy.
Call in her list with her access card # . ( if they still use access cards with numbers on them. ) I remember when my card's strip didn't work, cashier used to manually put it in for approval. So theoretically, she should be able to do a manual order on phone. HOK seems like a heimishe enough operation to handle that. Also if for some reason, they are ambivalent in some way, I would say to them...lets do a video call on WhatsApp to show. ID with food stamp card in front of me with the card number. Just an idea. But I would try it. Let me know what happens. ๐Ÿ˜Žโ€

If I get more answers Iโ€™ll let you know.

Soul on fire

Post Wed, Apr 29 2020, 5:09 pm
Ok someone spoke to HOK and this was the reply. ..... โ€œI whatsap texted someone who works in the HOK office with this issue. She said that it's illegal for a store to accept food stamps online. Has to be presented in person.โ€

amother
OP

Post Wed, Apr 29 2020, 7:46 pm
Soul on fire wrote:
Ok someone spoke to HOK and this was the reply. ..... โ€œI whatsap texted someone who works in the HOK office with this issue. She said that it's illegal for a store to accept food stamps online. Has to be presented in person.โ€

Wow, thank you so much for trying to help me, Soul on Fire! So appreciated!!! Oh well, guess I'll have to use cc for HOK orders...thanks again!

Soul on fire

Post Wed, Apr 29 2020, 10:25 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Wow, thank you so much for trying to help me, Soul on Fire! So appreciated!!! Oh well, guess I'll have to use cc for HOK orders...thanks again!

Youโ€™re very welcome.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics