Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Computers, Phones and Devices -> Social Media
Who are are your fav. influencers (instagram)

amother
OP

Post Tue, May 05 2020, 6:36 am
@barianna
@therealhadassa
@busyinbrooklyn
@peaslovencarrots

Who are yours?
As you can see isolation is really getting to me....

amother
Tan

Post Tue, May 05 2020, 9:17 am
LOVE Shevy Goldman of @eliyasthebrand! Idk if she counts as an influencer but she is by far my fav frum woman on IG to follow.

amother
Scarlet

Post Tue, May 05 2020, 10:04 am
mimumaxi, duh.
shimmyrphotography
chaviebruk

very entertaining

mha3484

Post Tue, May 05 2020, 10:42 am
Yaffa Palti
I follow a lot of music accounts. I really enjoy all the female singers that I would never have known about.

amother
Amethyst

Post Tue, May 05 2020, 12:28 pm
munchies.by.mindee

inthekitchenwithmimi

the_culinary_trio

homegrownkosher (but mostly for her chickens, gardening, and rabbit stories. the bakery is only interesting when she teaches us new things about it not when she just stands there and does the same thing over and over again.)

designermindy

spinachnspice

naominachman

raizyscookin

estherandsasha

Stars

Post Tue, May 05 2020, 12:34 pm
I don't like anyone who tries to be an influencer. I love mimumaxi, swaddlebee, sharonsaysso (not jewish but hilarious), upside_of_goni, rachel_tuchman_lmhc , among others.

basically anyone who won't try selling me stuff, and will make me laugh, smile or think.

amother
Amethyst

Post Tue, May 05 2020, 1:22 pm
Stars wrote:
I don't like anyone who tries to be an influencer. I love mimumaxi, swaddlebee, sharonsaysso (not jewish but hilarious), upside_of_goni, rachel_tuchman_lmhc , among others.

basically anyone who won't try selling me stuff, and will make me laugh, smile or think.

Interesting because I just checked out sharonsaysso and she was trying to sell things and had links up so not sure what the funny part is yet.

amother
cornflower

Post Tue, May 05 2020, 1:24 pm
amother [ Amethyst ] wrote:
munchies.by.mindee

homegrownkosher (but mostly for her chickens, gardening, and rabbit stories. the bakery is only interesting when she teaches us new things about it not when she just stands there and does the same thing over and over again.)

I love watching that part! So soothing to watch! The chickens, not so much, though the kids enjoy it

Stars

Post Tue, May 05 2020, 1:30 pm
amother [ Amethyst ] wrote:
Interesting because I just checked out sharonsaysso and she was trying to sell things and had links up so not sure what the funny part is yet.

Weird. I've never noticed. She sometimes does clothing try ons and provides links to the clothes but I'm just there for the entertainment. I don't enjoy clothes or shopping but she is just hilarious.

amother
Wheat

Post Tue, May 05 2020, 1:55 pm
[quote="Stars"]I don't like anyone who tries to be an influencer. I love mimumaxi, swaddlebee, sharonsaysso (not jewish but hilarious), upside_of_goni, rachel_tuchman_lmhc , among others.

basically anyone who won't try selling me stuff, and will make me laugh, smile or

1ofbillions

Post Tue, May 05 2020, 2:06 pm
Stars wrote:
Weird. I've never noticed. She sometimes does clothing try ons and provides links to the clothes but I'm just there for the entertainment. I don't enjoy clothes or shopping but she is just hilarious.

I love her vibe! Thank you mentioning her - happy to start following her.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Computers, Phones and Devices -> Social Media