Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Boca Raton, Florida
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10

amother
Pewter

Post Thu, May 07 2020, 9:44 am
amother [ Babyblue ] wrote:
Again, it doesn't matter why he went. But it just makes sense to go home when you hear your country will be locking down and flights will be limited and you might have trouble going home.

Can you choose what your issue is and stick with it?

First you complained that he took a Florida hospital bed and got a hero's welcome.

Now you are stuck on the fact that it makes no sense to you that he would risk not being able to get home.

Seriously it's not like you care if he can get home or not. You just want to nitpick and pick on Eli Beer. Leave him alone. He did nothing wrong and he has saved thousands of lives, he deserves not to be picked on for a choice that affects only himself and his family, or compared to selfish prigs putting people's lives at risk so they can enjoy sun, grass, and a pool.

amother
Aubergine

Post Thu, May 07 2020, 10:08 am
amother [ Royalblue ] wrote:
He also was not traveling for pleasure.
This comparison is nuts.

Of course the comparison is nuts . A. He went before people were explicitly told not to go b. he didnt go for pleasure. He went to raise funds to help sick people in need and for medical emergencies. But it doesnt matter why he went . He literally went before the lockdowns. It's a chutzpa to even compare the two. He does deserve a hero's welcome because he is a hero and he did absolutely nothing wrong. It's like being upset that some people went to florida in january and got stuck there . It makes zero sense.

amother
OP

Post Thu, May 07 2020, 10:33 am
Op here. I am surprised this thread got so long. The reason for my asking is none of anyone's business. I am absolutely appalled that when I asked that people who have nothing nice to say kindly skip over this is what it becomes. One should be allowed to ask ANY kind of question on this forum and get answers without being bashed or yelled at. I skip over threads that I have nothing (nice) to add to and it would have been nice to get the same courtesy back. Everyone has different reasons for going to different places at different times and I owe nobody an explanation. To say that me coming is going to kill someone is insane. Do you go to the store? Do you get ANY deliveries? Do you sanities every single thing that comes in your house? Are you sanitizing your home every hour? There are many diseases that go around all the time, do you not leave your home in fear of getting them? You can get the virus from anywhere. I know ppl who haven't left their home in weeks or had visitors who got it. If Hashem wants someone to get it then they will. They would ban all travel and all essential businesses if it was so deadly. Bh lots of ppl have recovered and are doing great. We don't even know if the death rate of this virus since they have no count of how many ppl actually got sick and recovered.
Anyways.....if you have nothing nice to say or to add to the original post it was utterly disgusting to come on to the thread.

amother
Lavender

Post Thu, May 07 2020, 10:47 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Op here. I am surprised this thread got so long. The reason for my asking is none of anyone's business. I am absolutely appalled that when I asked that people who have nothing nice to say kindly skip over this is what it becomes. One should be allowed to ask ANY kind of question on this forum and get answers without being bashed or yelled at. I skip over threads that I have nothing (nice) to add to and it would have been nice to get the same courtesy back. Everyone has different reasons for going to different places at different times and I owe nobody an explanation. To say that me coming is going to kill someone is insane. Do you go to the store? Do you get ANY deliveries? Do you sanities every single thing that comes in your house? Are you sanitizing your home every hour? There are many diseases that go around all the time, do you not leave your home in fear of getting them? You can get the virus from anywhere. I know ppl who haven't left their home in weeks or had visitors who got it. If Hashem wants someone to get it then they will. They would ban all travel and all essential businesses if it was so deadly. Bh lots of ppl have recovered and are doing great. We don't even know if the death rate of this virus since they have no count of how many ppl actually got sick and recovered.
Anyways.....if you have nothing nice to say or to add to the original post it was utterly disgusting to come on to the thread.

So much delusion still. No difference between receiving a package in your home and traveling out of state during a pandemic? We absolutely do know the death rate. There are stats available everywhere.

amother
Aubergine

Post Thu, May 07 2020, 10:48 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:

Do you not see the difference between going to the store for essentials where you live in New York a place that the disease is rampant to taking your New York germs specially covid 19 to florida where the disease isn't as rampant as it is here ? You are literally spreading the virus in florida . If you wouldnt have gone the virus would have no way to make it to florida . This is precisely how this whole thing started !! Someone from wuhan traveled to the u.s.a. you are no different then that person! You brought your covid 19 germs to florida . That's exactly what is going on . When people travel so do their germs . This is not a time to travel . People were told not travel to florida . End of story .

Zehava

Post Thu, May 07 2020, 10:52 am
amother [ Aubergine ] wrote:
Do you not see the difference between going to the store for essentials where you live in New York a place that the disease is rampant to taking your New York germs specially covid 19 to florida where the disease isn't as rampant as it is here ? You are literally spreading the virus in florida . If you wouldnt have gone the virus would have no way to make it to florida . This is precisely how this whole thing started !! Someone from wuhan traveled to the u.s.a. you are no different then that person! You brought your covid 19 germs to florida . That's exactly what is going on . When people travel so do their germs . This is not a time to travel . People were told not travel to florida . End of story .

Talk about next level delusional
This is exactly how it happened. Someone traveled from Wuhan, met up with op, gave her the virus, and now op is taking the virus to Florida.

amother
Aubergine

Post Thu, May 07 2020, 10:55 am
Zehava wrote:
Talk about next level delusional
This is exactly how it happened. Someone traveled from Wuhan, met up with op, gave her the virus, and now op is taking the virus to Florida.

Are you kidding me ? That's how the virus ended up in the usa because someone with the virus traveled to the usa . Why is that different than people traveling from New York, a place where the virus is rampant to florida , a place where the virus isnt at an all time high like it is in New York?

amother
OP

Post Thu, May 07 2020, 11:04 am
You can keep calling me delusional. You have no clue who I am or anything. I asked a simple question and did not need to get 10 pages of bashing. And....I did not travel ANYWHERE at this point. I am actually in my home right now and haven't gone anywhere. I am allowed to ask a question and allowed to get answers.
Again, the reason I asked is nobody's business.

amother
Babyblue

Post Thu, May 07 2020, 11:07 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
You can keep calling me delusional. You have no clue who I am or anything. I asked a simple question and did not need to get 10 pages of bashing. And....I did not travel ANYWHERE at this point. I am actually in my home right now and haven't gone anywhere. I am allowed to ask a question and allowed to get answers.
Again, the reason I asked is nobody's business.

People think they can control the world & everyone around them. It feels good to have who to blame for the worlds problems.
Hashem has shown us who's really in control. We've seen people that didn't leave the house at all get sick and die. While people that aren't strict are fine.

asmileaday

Post Thu, May 07 2020, 11:10 am
amother [ Aubergine ] wrote:

I think you're being a bit dramatic. The virus IS in Florida already. Nobody is bringing new germs, the germs are there already. The strain in NY is no different than the strain in Florida (at least according to my limited knowledge).
I don't advocate traveling now at all and personally you couldn't pay me enough to get onto a plane these days, but please, take a deep breath and dial down the hysteria.

doctorima

Post Thu, May 07 2020, 11:10 am
Locked - this thread has gone in so many circles I'm feeling dizzy!

If OP wants, she can PM me, and if anybody has any information they feel will be genuinely helpful for her, which does not include condemning her for the 100th time, feel free to let me know, and I will pass it on to OP.

- Doctorima, as mod
Page 10 of 10   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10 Recent Topics