Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
Freaking out-Bill Gates and Digital Vax Certificate
Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next

Iymnok

Post Thu, May 14 2020, 5:30 pm
SixOfWands wrote:
You mean just because he's repeatedly been ordered to stop making fraudulent claims, particularly about whatever snake oil he's selling at the moment?

I assure you that Bill Gates doesn't want to implant anything in your arm. Except maybe an iArm arm-based computer, combining the functionality of your iPad and iPhone, with increase portability.

But even if he did, he's a private citizen. He can want whatever he wants. The chances of government in the US adopting it is zero.

The former Microsoft chairman?

Ora in town

Post Thu, May 14 2020, 5:35 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I'm actually serious and afraid of this. And I've seen this in more than one place.
And I'm sure you got a kick out of your "troll from a troll farm" line.
I don't think I'm a troll. I don't look green with spiky white hair. But who knows.

I really could not believe that anyone could seriously believe what you wrote.
I don't know how to explain to you that those are whacky conspiracy theories...
Where should I start?

That vaccines have eliminated some diseases and saved countless lives from infectious diseases over the last 3 centuries?

That we would have much higher infant mortality if there were no vaccines?

That there is something called DNA? And RNA? That it can mutate spontanously? That those mutations are most of the time irrelevant, sometimes detrimental to the carrier, and in rare cases it makes it more adapted to its environment?

And that this is how this new virus came about? At some point between September and december 2019?

See, if I have to tell you such a long story, because there are no basics you can build on, why would you believe me rather than your whacky conspiracy theory? That's why whacky conspiracy theories have so much success, particularly among people who lack basic education in science...

trixx

Post Thu, May 14 2020, 6:31 pm
Ora in town wrote:
Where should I start?

That vaccines have eliminated some diseases and saved countless lives from infectious diseases over the last 3 centuries?

That there is something called DNA? And RNA? That it can mutate spontanously? That those mutations are most of the time irrelevant, sometimes detrimental to the carrier, and in rare cases it makes it more adapted to its environment?

And that this is how this new virus came about?
At some point between September and december 2019?

See, if I have to tell you such a long story, because there are no basics you can build on, why would you believe me rather than your whacky conspiracy theory? That's why whacky conspiracy theories have so much success, particularly among people who lack basic education in science...

Yeah, this is a natural virus and not man-made.
And Jeffrey epstein committed suicide.

I'm not crazy. You're naive at best, delusional at worst for believing the lies.

amother
Tangerine

Post Thu, May 14 2020, 6:42 pm
Putting the data inside the vaxine isnt conspiracy theory. Its factual scientific work in progress. Whether Gates intentions are noble or not is open to interpretation. Whether Gates loves tech more or less than Musk is open to debate.

This year I found it obnoxious that my school sectretaries has access online to my childrens electronic medical records WITHOUT my signing ANY consent forms. HIPPA out the window or something?!?!

I just beg you all, see the slippery slope and please back freedom of choice and for self autonomy always. Conspiracy theories aside. Lack of freedom is more dangerous than anything else.

asmileaday

Post Thu, May 14 2020, 7:14 pm
Ora in town wrote:

...snip

...snip

Listen I'm a believer in vaccines and don't really believe conspiracies. But this world has gone so crazy in the last little while I don't even know what to believe.
Regarding the lines I quoted- I have a feeling that in the last 3 centuries people were a wee bit more ethical and truly had the world's best interest in mind, more than today's day. But I may just be naive.

amother
Ivory

Post Thu, May 14 2020, 7:20 pm
asmileaday I am with you on this

amother
Khaki

Post Thu, May 14 2020, 7:38 pm
[quote="amother [ Tangerine ]"]Putting

This year I found it obnoxious that my school sectretaries has access online to my childrens electronic medical records WITHOUT my signing ANY consent forms. HIPPA out the window or something?!?!

Full medical or just their vaccination records?

amother
Tangerine

Post Thu, May 14 2020, 7:51 pm
[quote="amother [ Khaki ]"]
amother [ Tangerine ] wrote:
Putting

Full medical or just their vaccination records?

Whats the difference?? I signed no permissions.

SixOfWands

Post Thu, May 14 2020, 7:57 pm
Iymnok wrote:
The former Microsoft chairman?

My mind is on temporary vacation, apparently.

amother
Khaki

Post Thu, May 14 2020, 8:33 pm
Whats the difference?? I signed no permissions.

I also signed no permission!! The school received my kids' vaccination record ,but I sure hope that the rest of their files not!

amother
OP

Post Thu, May 14 2020, 9:04 pm
Ora in town wrote:
Where should I start?

And that this is how this new virus came about? At some point between September and december 2019?

I hear you, and I hear that some of these so-called conspiracy theories do sound particularly outlandish or even more like science fiction than reality.
I do appreciate the fact that vaccines have protected us as a society and have eradicated certain deadly diseases.
And I also believe that the history of this virus, or created virus, is questionable or suspect, at best. A "plandemic"- (look up Event 201 to see how leaders got together to discuss what to do in case of a pandemic and how to stop the spread of "misinformation" pretty shortly before coronavirus suddenly appeared) with evil and sadistic intentions at worst.
Yes, I hear that DNA and RNA have a place in how viruses mutate and attack the host. That's all fine and dandy And the people who created this virus did not have our best interests at heart and did not care about how many people would suffer or die.
I also don't believe that the FDA, or the WHO, or the CDC, or the other organizations that they're in bed with have our best interests at heart. Yes, I value vaccines- to a point. I don't think when I go to the pediatrician with my newborn and they push me to give FOUR vaccines in one visit- to a newborn- that they don't have ulterior motives- because to inject a baby with four pathogens (and most vaccines cover more than one disease), plus toxins in one instant is obscene by any measure.
And I do think the FDA has their hand in my pediatricians pocket, and the pocket of all doctors in the US.
So, when I hear things like this, I'm not skeptical, and I am inclined to believe it.

amother
OP

Post Thu, May 14 2020, 9:06 pm
Ora in town wrote:
Where should I start?

And btw, I find it rude to take your angry energy onto the internet and call me a troll just because I have a question that doesn't fit into your world view. This site is for support and to discuss questions or topics or concerns with other frum women. I would appreciate if you could be a little kinder. Thank you.

amother
Periwinkle

Post Thu, May 14 2020, 10:00 pm
Like I said in my other post
FOLLOW THE MONEY

Ora in town

Post Thu, May 14 2020, 10:17 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I hear you, and I hear that some of these so-called conspiracy theories do sound particularly outlandish or even more like science fiction than reality.
I do appreciate the fact that vaccines have protected us as a society and have eradicated certain deadly diseases.
And I also believe that the history of this virus, or created virus, is questionable or suspect, at best. A "plandemic"- (look up Event 201 to see how leaders got together to discuss what to do in case of a pandemic and how to stop the spread of "misinformation" pretty shortly before coronavirus suddenly appeared) with evil and sadistic intentions at worst.
Yes, I hear that DNA and RNA have a place in how viruses mutate and attack the host. That's all fine and dandy And the people who created this virus did not have our best interests at heart and did not care about how many people would suffer or die.
I also don't believe that the FDA, or the WHO, or the CDC, or the other organizations that they're in bed with have our best interests at heart. Yes, I value vaccines- to a point. I don't think when I go to the pediatrician with my newborn and they push me to give FOUR vaccines in one visit- to a newborn- that they don't have ulterior motives- because to inject a baby with four pathogens (and most vaccines cover more than one disease), plus toxins in one instant is obscene by any measure.
And I do think the FDA has their hand in my pediatricians pocket, and the pocket of all doctors in the US.
So, when I hear things like this, I'm not skeptical, and I am inclined to believe it.

Yes, I understand.
Because you lack the tools to judge who tells you bubbemayses and what is plausible...
And bubbemayses are easier to listen to than serious science...

If you want to aquire the basics, start by looking up "DNA" "RNA""Mutation".
There are excellent lectures about it from the best schools and universities out there one the web...
You just have to invest a bit more effort to acquire this knowledge...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vl6Vlf2thvI

imasoftov

Post Fri, May 15 2020, 6:25 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:

Where do you see evidence of "evil and sadistic intentions"? Be specific.

amother
Ivory

Post Fri, May 15 2020, 6:37 am
Agree with you Op- except to say I believe doctors are also duped by the “expert” advice and believe they are doing the best for kids- many people at many levels are understandably deceived - often its easier to dismiss its a defense mechanism at times
B”H we know Hashem is in Charge!

Ora in town

Post Fri, May 15 2020, 8:38 am
amother [ Ivory ] wrote:
Agree with you Op- except to say I believe doctors are also duped by the “expert” advice and believe they are doing the best for kids- many people at many levels are understandably deceived - often its easier to dismiss its a defense mechanism at times
B”H we know Hashem is in Charge!

Hashem is in charge and he told us to do hishtadlus and not to wait for a ness...
So if hashem gave us vaccines, he expects us to do hishtadlus with vaccines.
If he gave us the sechel to understand how a virus is transmitted, he expects us to follow safety rules in order to avoid transmission.
Very fortunately, we are not like whacky cults who would rather die and let their children die than take appropriate steps to prevent and heal illness...

amother
Mustard

Post Fri, May 15 2020, 10:15 am
Ora in town wrote:
Hashem is in charge and he told us to do hishtadlus and not to wait for a ness...
So if hashem gave us vaccines, he expects us to do hishtadlus with vaccines.
If he gave us the sechel to understand how a virus is transmitted, he expects us to follow safety rules in order to avoid transmission.
Very fortunately, we are not like whacky cults who would rather die and let their children die than take appropriate steps to prevent and heal illness...

He told you that?
LOL

When science discussion veers into religious, you're too far gone...

CiCi

Post Fri, May 15 2020, 10:31 am
Putting the data inside the vaxine isnt conspiracy theory. Its factual scientific work in progress. Whether Gates intentions are noble or not is open to interpretation. Whether Gates loves tech more or less than Musk is open to debate.

I just beg you all, see the slippery slope and please back freedom of choice and for self autonomy always. Conspiracy theories aside. Lack of freedom is more dangerous than anything else.

I'm not sticking up for the government, but in this case it's a law that educational institutions be supplied with vaccination records. It's nothing new. Until now you had to supply them with the records. Now the government opened those records to educational institutions. They do not have access to other medical records.

imasoftov

Post Fri, May 15 2020, 10:45 am
amother [ Periwinkle ] wrote:
Like I said in my other post
FOLLOW THE MONEY

Have you done that already? If so, why don't you post what you found?

If you're the OP of the Kettle/Spade thread (I searched for "Follow the money" and found the OP posted it there) you also wrote there "But think about it why is Bill Gates so involved in medical matters. And who is not buying on line ie Amazon". I've already posted in this thread that Gates isn't profiting from vaccines, he's donating, and while Bezos may be profiting (although I've seen mixed reports on that, sales are up, but so are expenses), how do you think either of them caused this?
Page 3 of 5 Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next Recent Topics